Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Euroking
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Euroking Sponsored by Euroking-Gear.net - The Best Online Pharmacy! Fast service and quality products!

Old 07-17-2017, 08:14 AM

Default First negative review.

I've been holding off a while to post my current experience, hoping that I'd have a resolution or at least an apology by now. I made a small order nearly a month ago and am being asked to pay more than once or EK's people never received because of some other unknown reason.

I understand EKs reputation is very good here and many may not believe my timeline below.

Know I've had great success with EK in the past. I'll likely still use him in the future.

Day 1 - Placed order, sent money via WU.
Day 3 - EK's website still reads awaiting 'WU payment' with my transaction flagged as 'cancelled'.* PM'd EK on forum.
Day 7 - received reply from EK to please submit a ticket.*
Day 8 - ticket submitted.
Day 9 - reply from ticket asked I email another address.* I emailed that address as requested.
Day 11 - received reply from email asking for picture of receipt where money was sent.* I replied with image attached.
Day 14 - received reply payment was banned and I needed to cancel and resend money to another location
Day 14 - I visited WU location and funds are no longer available.* PM'd EK an update that I'm being asked to send more money and original money is gone.
Day 17 - PM'd Mack same information I sent EK.* Mack replied and said he'd try to assist.
Day 21 - Checked in with Mack and EK.* Mack replied and said EK is aware. Suggested I make another comment on the order on the website.* I made comment on order as suggested explaining situation.
Day 22 - reply from Mike. Said I'll know something within 48 hours. I won't lose my money.
Day 28 - reply from Mike asking me to resend money, again, just like I was asked 2 weeks ago. Replied explaining, again, money has already been sent.

So nearly a month after ordering, I'm in the same spot I was at the beginning. I get this isn't Amazon and it's always possible to lose your money here, but I wish the team would acknowledge its gone and they won't assist. The only thing they can do is ask to pay them again.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:27 AM

I will add one extra thing Mack was always very fast to respond, which was great. I definitely appreciate that.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:41 AM
EK Rep

Thanks for your feedback and patience in this...unfortunately from time to time, due to order volume, things are passed over or missed...I know it sucks and trust me ek will fix it...if you haven't yet pm me or mack your order code and brief summary so we can get ek to fix this for you asap

Please feel free to update your feedback accordingly too...we want your unfortunate experience to be handled and turn it into a positive in the end
Old 07-17-2017, 11:32 AM

Default You are in good hands!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
Thanks for your feedback and patience in this...unfortunately from time to time, due to order volume, things are passed over or missed...I know it sucks and trust me ek will fix it...if you haven't yet pm me or mack your order code and brief summary so we can get ek to fix this for you asap

Please feel free to update your feedback accordingly too...we want your unfortunate experience to be handled and turn it into a positive in the end
To the op,
You are dealing with some of the best in the business here and get at Irish, he is the master problem solver and will not let things fall through the cracks, I worked with him on many occasions not only as a customer, but as one of his reps! Be patient and you will be happy in the end, knowing EK, you will probably make out better than you started because he is more concerned about making you a customer for life! I wish "said sponsor" I am dealing with would take a few lessons from the "King", and his crew!!!

-JOB01
Old 07-17-2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydex01 View Post
I've been holding off a while to post my current experience, hoping that I'd have a resolution or at least an apology by now. I made a small order nearly a month ago and am being asked to pay more than once or EK's people never received because of some other unknown reason.

I understand EKs reputation is very good here and many may not believe my timeline below.

Know I've had great success with EK in the past. I'll likely still use him in the future.

Day 1 - Placed order, sent money via WU.
Day 3 - EK's website still reads awaiting 'WU payment' with my transaction flagged as 'cancelled'.* PM'd EK on forum.
Day 7 - received reply from EK to please submit a ticket.*
Day 8 - ticket submitted.
Day 9 - reply from ticket asked I email another address.* I emailed that address as requested.
Day 11 - received reply from email asking for picture of receipt where money was sent.* I replied with image attached.
Day 14 - received reply payment was banned and I needed to cancel and resend money to another location
Day 14 - I visited WU location and funds are no longer available.* PM'd EK an update that I'm being asked to send more money and original money is gone.
Day 17 - PM'd Mack same information I sent EK.* Mack replied and said he'd try to assist.
Day 21 - Checked in with Mack and EK.* Mack replied and said EK is aware. Suggested I make another comment on the order on the website.* I made comment on order as suggested explaining situation.
Day 22 - reply from Mike. Said I'll know something within 48 hours. I won't lose my money.
Day 28 - reply from Mike asking me to resend money, again, just like I was asked 2 weeks ago. Replied explaining, again, money has already been sent.

So nearly a month after ordering, I'm in the same spot I was at the beginning. I get this isn't Amazon and it's always possible to lose your money here, but I wish the team would acknowledge its gone and they won't assist. The only thing they can do is ask to pay them again.
As long as you have proof that the funds were collected I'm sure EK will get you handled... I know this process can be frustrating but it happens... I'm at over 2 months on an order and it isn't a small one ($$$$)... Just have to be as patient as possible and try to give any info you can to sort the matter

Last edited by handicapable : 07-17-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post

Thanks, Irish. I've kept Mack in the loop. He's been as helpful as it seems he can.

I'll definitely update the thread as the current situation unfolds.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:16 AM

A similar thing happened to me with EK, and I just gotta tell you, there's one unlucky person out there every so often, but EK will always come through and always make it right. I've placed about 3 orders since my first less than perfect experience and everything with butter. It happens. It's unfortunate, but sometimes it happens in this game. I'd urge you to not lose faith in EK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-18-2017, 02:59 AM
Euroking Rep

Can you write to me in pm your order ID, and i'll see where is a problem?
Thank you.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:49 AM

Update: Order is now flagged as payment accepted. Message from Mike states they'll begin processing my order.

Eurorep, I'll send you the order number requested. Hopefully we're now resolved, though. I'll update after package received for closure to the thread. I will not disclose timing of shipping.

Thanks all.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:03 AM
EK Rep

Thanks...let's keep rest of details private but please keep us all posted on touchdown and how you like products and stuff when you can
Old 07-18-2017, 10:38 AM

Will do!
Old 07-20-2017, 03:12 AM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydex01 View Post
Update: Order is now flagged as payment accepted. Message from Mike states they'll begin processing my order.

Eurorep, I'll send you the order number requested. Hopefully we're now resolved, though. I'll update after package received for closure to the thread. I will not disclose timing of shipping.

Thanks all.
All questions you can give to me here in pm or in ticket on EK site.
Old 07-20-2017, 03:04 PM

I knew they would sort ya out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2017, 11:17 PM

After reading about this story I'm glad I learned how to do Bitcoin.