Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 07-15-2018, 02:59 PM

Default anavar/winstrol

next cycle: 12 weeks
375 test/week
450 npp/ week
6 weeks/ 50 mg anavar daily
6 weeks/ 50 mg winstrol daily
then back to TRT dose

any comments
Old 07-15-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hog View Post
375 test/week
450 npp/ week
then back to TRT dose

any comments

I would do one or the other, not both at the same time.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:22 PM

Dont run two orals at the time ever a buddy of mine did this and his eyes turn yellow he ended up in the er with liver being all jacked up
Old 07-15-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
375 test/week
450 npp/ week
then back to TRT dose

any comments
Why var and Winny?
They're so similar in ways, I'd just pick winny and run it at 50-100mg depending on why you're running it, goals, desires.
Old 07-15-2018, 10:51 PM

I always go with var. the worst side is the pumps. Ill never touch winny again.
Old 07-15-2018, 11:37 PM

Great recomp cycle.

Why all the winny hate? Theres a reason deca/winstrol is an all time classic stack, the negatives from each one off-set the others negative.

Your joints dont dry up when running alongside nandrolone, and you dont get bloated running it at moderate doses with winstrol.

Easy why someone would run var with winstrol in this stack:

Winstrol dries you up from the NPP, but doesnt do anything directly for vascularity.

Anavar doesnt have a "drying" effect or off-set hormones like progesterone/estrogen, but promotes vascularity, gives a better strength boost than winny, and targets fat pockets in areas winstrol doesnt.

Great cut/recomp stack.
Old 07-16-2018, 12:25 PM

what if i ran winny or var for four weeks, then took a break from the orals for four weeks then finished the cycle with winny or var??

which one would be the most beneficial to run first and last
Old 07-16-2018, 02:30 PM

U could run the anavar first then take a small then start up the winstrol ive done winstrol at the end of a cycle amd.dbol at the beginning of the.cycle no issues from that but winstrol at 50mg ed.fucked up my joints i felt like it made my tendons brittle there for i will not use it again i stick with injection with a longer ester untill im ready to come off then switch to a shorter ester so i can time pct
Old 07-16-2018, 10:46 PM

Quote:
what if i ran winny or var for four weeks, then took a break from the orals for four weeks then finished the cycle with winny or var??

which one would be the most beneficial to run first and last
I like this. Var is usually better a bit longer but it'll be fine.
I don't think it matters too much which one first and second. I guess I'd do the var first and Winny second since I find winny stronger as far as look and vascularity, and the var better for strength and recomp.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:23 PM

orals like winny/var seriously are not that big of a deal to run for long periods of time unless you have a sensitive liver or are overdoing shit.

You KNOW when youre doing too much when youre lethargic as fuck, piss is dark, foggy head, etc- symptoms of compromised liver.

Tbol, drol... tax my liver. Ive ran winny or var months no problem.

If youre worried i would run 10-12 weeks, 2-4 weeks off and get bloodwork along the way.

Everyones body is different, the longer a hormone is active in your body, the more pronounced the benefits... be safe above all, but listen to YOUR body, not someone else's physiological limitations/blessings.

I wish I could run high dose tren for months like some do, but my body tells me to eat a dick after a couple weeks, so I keep away. On the flip, if i keep reaping rewards and feel great off another, why should I follow the blueprint of someone else that didnt work before?
Old 07-17-2018, 12:27 AM

For me my winny hate comes from the fact it makes me weaker and causes pain. The weakness came from the pain. The winny was only at 25mg i believe i was yellow c&k winny. If it did that its my 20s i sure as hell wont touch it in my mid 30s. Going to need this body a bit longer. Love var at 50-60mg.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:10 AM

I understand those who express reservations for running two orals.

The source i have is a pro guy, has a product called Stanavar- 25Anavar25Winny. I have run it and man its awesome. I do two of those per day and i add additional winny to the tune of 25-50mg extra per day. Peels me up and i dont lose anything when im dieting down.

Looks like:
50 Var per day
75-100 Winny per day.
250 test prop per week
4-8iu GH
25mcg T3.
Clen-ECA rotation every two weeks.

I also run that with N2 Guard plus additional Tudca/NAC. My liver enzymes are not crazy. So take that for what it is worth.I have also run the winny with Halo and nothing crazy on labs which i attest to the liver support.
No drink/no smoke/no drugs
Old 07-17-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
For me my winny hate comes from the fact it makes me weaker and causes pain. The weakness came from the pain. The winny was only at 25mg i believe i was yellow c&k winny. If it did that its my 20s i sure as hell wont touch it in my mid 30s. Going to need this body a bit longer. Love var at 50-60mg.
Sometimes we react poorly to compounds, so i get that.

Have you tried running winstrol with nandrolone? I used to hate winny too bc my hands would cramp and get stuck from being so damn dry, but the nandrolone eases this.

Funny how such a classic stack of nandrolone/winstrol gets lost with all the crazy diff aas combos we all run.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:35 PM

ok i have started my cycle
on 2nd week now
i already bumped the test to 500mg/week and bumped the var to 60mg/ed
i am going to drop the var at the end of week 6
question???
would it be wise to keep the test at 500/mg for the duration or drop it back to 250mg/week and add mast @ 500/week
i will still have the npp going @ 450/week
even contemplated bringing on proviron after dropping the var
Old 08-01-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Sometimes we react poorly to compounds, so i get that.

Have you tried running winstrol with nandrolone? I used to hate winny too bc my hands would cramp and get stuck from being so damn dry, but the nandrolone eases this.

Funny how such a classic stack of nandrolone/winstrol gets lost with all the crazy diff aas combos we all run.
Deca is a useless steroid to me. Just adds pure weight no strength to me. Id take eq over it. But i can run eq with with my hemocrit and rbc owna days.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Deca is a useless steroid to me. Just adds pure weight no strength to me. Id take eq over it. But i can run eq with with my hemocrit and rbc owna days.
I feel ya, Test is useless to me after 125-250mg a week, then the size gains are ugly and idk if im even putting on lean weight after that.

Ive never ran deca, npp puts good lean weight on me and pure rock if i run it with winny.

EQ is an amazing compound, idk how people say its "weak" or you need to run a gram a week to see it work... im 2 weeks into 500mg along with 200mg of npp and 10mg of sdrol 2x a day, and im up 10 lbs, more vascular, leaner and strength through the roof.
Old 08-02-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
I feel ya, Test is useless to me after 125-250mg a week, then the size gains are ugly and idk if im even putting on lean weight after that.

Ive never ran deca, npp puts good lean weight on me and pure rock if i run it with winny.

EQ is an amazing compound, idk how people say its "weak" or you need to run a gram a week to see it work... im 2 weeks into 500mg along with 200mg of npp and 10mg of sdrol 2x a day, and im up 10 lbs, more vascular, leaner and strength through the roof.
I did a wrestling season on eq only. This was the 50mg eq inforget what it was called maybe ganabol? I think i did 300mg a week and was vascular as hell and never tired. Ripped light heavy weight. I wish i could do it now but the sides would kill me. I agree on the test. You see a lot of people going old school and running low test and jacking up the other compounds. You dont hear that the magic happens at 2 grams shit you did in the late 90s to early 2000s.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:18 PM

im still seeking advice,

would it make sense to drop test from 500mg/week to 250mg/week and anavar @ week 6 and bring on mast 500mg/ week and 25mg proviron for the last 6 weeks?? or just finish the 12 week cycle with 500mg test/week
Old 08-03-2018, 09:26 AM

Making things to complicated. Seems like youve changed the cycle a few times.
Bulking id do test npp, cutting test mast. And id do var with both since i dont like winny.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:22 PM

i agree, im going stay with the test 500/week, npp@450/week,and var @60mg/ed.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:03 AM

Seriously, Test above 250mg a week completely ruins a cycle for me. I have been running it at 125mg/wk, and am experimenting with 125mg every other week and like it even better.

I recommend at least trying dropping your Test dose... see how you react, then up your other compounds.

Pure size is no good unless youre a sumo wrestler, why mitigate the hardening and definining effects and hiding LEAN muscle growth under a bunch of fat and water?

Everyone is different, but the more people who try this tend to agree they see better results.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:44 AM

Just make sure you run tudca and NAC... I run them both year round at 250 to 350 tudca 1200 nac.... Than if running orals I double up on tudca. Either 500 or 700 .

This one brand of tudca I discovered is 350mgs instead of 250mg and the price is just about the same. ..evoganica.com. Best prices I've come across