Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 04-10-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven11 View Post
I wouldn't because of the oil. Id get a new vial and as long as your keeping it in the fridge you can re use that vial..............11
Damn...any ideas what I could do until the new vial comes in? Im a week in and need to mix this stuff, I cant keep in a slin pin because the needles aren't replaceable and well I could prolly use a 3ml...
Old 04-12-2011, 06:17 AM

I have heard that you can use a pregnancy test to make sure hcg is legit. Has anyone tried this? Is there a certain type of pregnancy test that I need to do this?
Old 04-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom81 View Post
I have heard that you can use a pregnancy test to make sure hcg is legit. Has anyone tried this? Is there a certain type of pregnancy test that I need to do this?
sorry just saw this.
YES a preg test will tell you if its legit.
Best way to do this is get a test that has the test strip at the end and put some HCG in shot glass and let strip soak in the HCG for a few min, shooting it on there is not as good................11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:49 PM

Just read through entire thread. Good info. Just a few questions. I will be running 600mg of test C weeks 1-10 and then 50mg of Winny Weeks 10-14 along with Adex eod on weeks 4-14. As I saw that you stated Winny is basically done the day after the last pill, but what about test C? Another thing I read was that you said on Test C that HCG should be ran for 18 days after last shot correct? Then to wait at a few days for ester to clear then hop on PCT?
Old 04-28-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExistenceLies View Post
Just read through entire thread. Good info. Just a few questions. I will be running 600mg of test C weeks 1-10 and then 50mg of Winny Weeks 10-14 along with Adex eod on weeks 4-14. As I saw that you stated Winny is basically done the day after the last pill, but what about test C? Another thing I read was that you said on Test C that HCG should be ran for 18 days after last shot correct? Then to wait at a few days for ester to clear then hop on PCT?
why are you stopping the Cyp at week 10 ? I guess it's not that big a deal as the test will still be working in you for almost 3wks after shot. Id run the test one more week so they clear about the same time.(around wk 14)
As far as the 18days go that only if you stop everything else same time, now with the winny you can keep using it while test is clearing and yes use the HCG at least during this time. I recommend using the whole cycle or as soon as you can get on it. I also like to wait 3days after HCG is stopped before PCT so HCG has a chance to clear. ...................11

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:00 PM

Quote:
why are you stopping the Cyp at week 10 ? I guess it's not that big a deal as the test will still be working in you for almost 3wks after shot. Id run the test one more week so they clear about the same time.(around wk 14)
As far as the 18days go that only if you stop everything else same time, now with the winny you can keep using it while test is clearing and yes use the HCG at least during this time. I recommend using the whole cycle or as soon as you can get on it. I also like to wait 3days after HCG is stopped before PCT so HCG has a chance to clear. ...................11
I think im going to run 250ui e5d with the HCG on my cycle.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExistenceLies View Post
I think im going to run 250ui e5d with the HCG on my cycle.
Thats fine if you see results, if not try e3d 1st or 2xwk then go up in dosage................11

Old 07-08-2011, 12:30 PM

Default Just nolva for PCT?

First cycle: 10 weeks of T-cyp + Deca, with hCG eod.

Can PCT be just nolva for 4 wks (starting 14 days after last AAS shot), and clen for 8 weeks (starting 21 after last AAS shot)? Can't get clomid.

thanks for the input.

Last edited by schnellmailman : 07-08-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnellmailman View Post
First cycle: 10 weeks of T-cyp + Deca, with hCG eod.

Can PCT be just nolva for 4 wks (starting 14 days after last AAS shot), and clen for 8 weeks (starting 21 after last AAS shot)? Can't get clomid.

thanks for the input.
Nolva will work but you might be want to go 5-6 wks instead of just 4. I don't know why you have clen in there? not for PCT anyway, Id use it during cycle if your going to use it..............11

Old 07-25-2011, 08:35 PM

This might be a dumb question but Is bac water the same as starile water?
Old 07-26-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemusselman View Post
This might be a dumb question but Is bac water the same as starile water?
No BW has a small amount of benzyl alcohol in it 0.9% and is better.........11

Old 07-26-2011, 04:42 PM

im running test E for 15 weeks and only have 5000iu of hcg so im gonna wait till the end of the cycle to use it. i know thats not optimal but how should i use it?

all of it at once a few days before pct or spread it out over 2 or 3 shots?

*edit: ill be running tamoxofin 40mg ed for 4 weeks (or more) i cant handle clomid it makes me wanna kill myslef. FUCK Clomid*

Last edited by intheshadows : 07-26-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:57 PM

Why not start the hcg after week five. Then do 250ius 2 x a week until the end of your cycle.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofbushido View Post
Why not start the hcg after week five. Then do 250ius 2 x a week until the end of your cycle.
I didnt know it was good for 10 weeks..

thanks for the advice i may do that
Old 08-23-2011, 04:13 PM

There are oral HCG stuff on the interwebs.

Should I ignore them as scams/they won't work?

Would prefer oral, no injections.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40feetremain View Post
There are oral HCG stuff on the interwebs.

Should I ignore them as scams/they won't work?

Would prefer oral, no injections.
Don't waste $

When it comes to HCG or HGH the real thing is the only thing. Injecting with a slinpin is nothing, you dont feel a thing...............11

Old 09-04-2011, 11:59 PM

Default First try

I tried hcg for the first time on my last run and it worked great. Drug my feet a little on my BAC water order so I didn't start till wk12, but it still made a huge difference. My wife even commented that I seemed to come off "smoother" this time. Got my stuff together this time so I'm going to start on wk 2 and go throughout the cycle. Will def add hcg in from now on. This was how my last cycle looked. Keep in mind I'm a small guy. 5'7" 175lbs and I'm new at this so I'm starting out slow.

Wk 1-14 Test cyp 375mg/wk
Wk 1-4 dbol
Wk 12-16 hcg 500iu's twice a wk
Wk 17-20 Clomid 50mg per day

Btw thanks for all the great advice and knowledge. Much appreciated.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post
I tried hcg for the first time on my last run and it worked great. Drug my feet a little on my BAC water order so I didn't start till wk12, but it still made a huge difference. My wife even commented that I seemed to come off "smoother" this time. Got my stuff together this time so I'm going to start on wk 2 and go throughout the cycle. Will def add hcg in from now on. This was how my last cycle looked. Keep in mind I'm a small guy. 5'7" 175lbs and I'm new at this so I'm starting out slow.

Wk 1-14 Test cyp 375mg/wk
Wk 1-4 dbol
Wk 12-16 hcg 500iu's twice a wk
Wk 17-20 Clomid 50mg per day

Btw thanks for all the great advice and knowledge. Much appreciated.
Glad it worked, I think you will notice a big difference using all the way thru this time. If you can get some Nolva run that with the clomid and for an extra 1-2 weeks past................11

Old 09-05-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Glad it worked, I think you will notice a big difference using all the way thru this time. If you can get some Nolva run that with the clomid and for an extra 1-2 weeks past................11
Yeah it was a huge difference for me. Took my second pin today. 250mg test cyp. Bumping it up to 500mg/wk split on mon and thur. Gonna start thurs w 250iu's on same schedule. I'll have to get some nolva coming also. I find 50mg per day Clomid to be plenty for me(think I'd start a period at any higher dose). What dosage nolva would be good to start at?
Old 09-07-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post
Yeah it was a huge difference for me. Took my second pin today. 250mg test cyp. Bumping it up to 500mg/wk split on mon and thur. Gonna start thurs w 250iu's on same schedule. I'll have to get some nolva coming also. I find 50mg per day Clomid to be plenty for me(think I'd start a period at any higher dose). What dosage nolva would be good to start at?
its layed out in this sticky, 1st post..............11

Old 01-27-2012, 05:15 PM

Default HCG left out of fridge for 3 days?

I left my hcg vial out of the fridge for 3 days. (I know, I'm a fucking idiot.) The house is a constant 76 deg.

Did it lose its potency? Did I just throw away $100?
"People use supplements as their motivation. 'I don't have any motivation so I'm going to buy some new supplements.' You know you paid $40 for the jar of shit so you better go work out so you can take the jar of shit. That's bullshit. Train because you love to train, and if you have no motivation then give it up." -Elliott Hulse (SchnellMailMan is a fictitious character for role playing entertainment only and has no basis on any real person living or dead.)
Old 01-27-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnellmailman View Post
I left my hcg vial out of the fridge for 3 days. (I know, I'm a fucking idiot.) The house is a constant 76 deg.

Did it lose its potency? Did I just throw away $100?
I hope you didn't pay $100 for a vial of HCG.
Its hard to say, if it was hot and in the sunlight Id say yes it's done but cool and no sunlight it might be fine. It may have lost some potency but maybe not. Id say use it and see how the boys react next couple weeks..............11

Old 03-19-2012, 05:06 AM

Default mid cycle HCG

Been on this time for 14 weeks already(test 1-14 1 g week) and tren ace 525 week 10-14) was just wanting to know if I can start HCG now to bring my boys back even though I plan on staying on for at least another 12 weeks. Too put it simple will starting HCG fatten up my nuts again mid cycle?
Thanks
Old 03-19-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm1 View Post
Been on this time for 14 weeks already(test 1-14 1 g week) and tren ace 525 week 10-14) was just wanting to know if I can start HCG now to bring my boys back even though I plan on staying on for at least another 12 weeks. Too put it simple will starting HCG fatten up my nuts again mid cycle?
Thanks
Yes get on it now and stay on it right up to PCT.

Start with 500ius and do that for 4 days then wait 3 days and see how you respond. then start 500ius E5D right up to PCT................11

Old 05-20-2012, 04:11 PM

Great info on HCG. Thanks 11.