Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMKE7 View Post
i guess its better to see people scared of insulin then everyone going out and trying it.yes, some people will react differently to insulin and CAN hurt themselves.but,statements like OLDBASTARD'S is just false.i personally have done insulin for a year straight(10ius post workout)which was like 2 to 3 times per week.this was a year ago and im not sitting here a diabetic.why did i stop? i guess i was tired of dealing with it cause you MUST respect the drug or it will bite you in the ass.i would always make sure that i went right home(with carbo force in hand)and then i had 3 meals planned out over the next 4hrs.also i made sure that i didnt go ANYWHERE for at least 5hrs.it was a constant force feeding regimen.there was times when i got relaxed and didnt start my intake of carbs right after my shot and i would start to sweat bad and feel clamy.then i would get dizzy(just got real bad after that)but as long as i got some glucose in me quick i was good in about 5 min.OK,i will tell you what i did.my girl was over and i told her not to let me fall asleep cause i took insulin right after our workout(we just walked in from the gym).so,she knew what this all ment cause i throughly explained it to her.so she jumps on the computer and i lay on the bed(DONT DO THIS)......so about 15min go by when i wake up sweating my ass off and im SO damn hungry that i just run to the kitchen and eat what ever i can find.im mean im eating cookies,cake,anything.finally my body starts to feel better and im back to normal in like 10min.but see this all happened cause of my dumb ass.i should have been drinking my carbo force the min after my shot at the gym,and never have layed down.then this whole thing would have never happened.yeah i yelled at my girl but it was ultimately my fault.ok,point is that if you are careful and know what you are doing insulin can be done fairly safely,,,,imo.
later
Just curious, what is the minimum time frame u can run insulin and be able to truly benefit from this compound? And whether or not I'm cycling, I've been on Hrt for nearly 5 years so I will always have exogenous test in my system. I ask cus I've seen some run it 5 weeks, 6 months and even a year. And I'm assuming if you workout 4 days a week, then PWO you would inject say for example 4ius only on those days? So its best to inject either PWO days or EOD, would this be accurate? Thanks again.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:04 AM

Ok. I'm not an insulin user, but I am a paramedic. If you do take the plunge and start using insulin. PLEASE make sure someone else is with you for a while after each shot. That way if you do crash, in most urban areas the fire department or an ambulance can be there in <5min and you can be receiving dextrose IV about a minute later.

And if your buddy does crash. Just tell the medics EXACTLY what happened. We aren't the police. We don't care if you use gear. They can go right to the dextrose that way.

Last edited by TheClap : 03-24-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I know of a particular IFBB Pro (Sonny Smidt, from Hawaii) who killed himself with insulin. He took a 100 units of humilin-R and went in the shower. They found him dead days later. As far as I am concerned anybody that would do something so stupid might as well commit suicide. You can kill yourself swallowing a whole bottle of tylonal also.
As I mentioned in a recent post I have been using insulin for years. As long as some one starts low 5 to 10 IU and takes in 100 two 200 grams of simple carbs they should be fine. Once your body gets acustomed to using it you can slowly raise the does, I.E 15 units, then 20 etc. Just make sure your taking enough carbs and it's fairly safe.
No shit 100 units???? WTF! Wonder what the hell he was thinking?? All respects. But damn, wouldn't go over 10 to 12ius and thats working your way there!
Old 05-09-2010, 05:29 PM

Default Basskiller Site

Bro, your site has more info than i have seen anywhere on the net. Good work and good looking out for the newbies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
If you don't know what saying and haven't used insulin yourself.. Don't be giving out advice on it. Just reading what a few guys post about insulin does not give you the authority to give others advice on the subject.

I swear by that all is holy, I catch anyone giving out dangerous advice to where your putting some newbies life in danger. I will make it my goal to find you and make your life a living hell.

New guys... Take more than a minute and read up on this substance.
It is dangerous and could kill you quite easily if not taken properly. !
There is a ton of articles out there.. Read everyone you can and then come forward with any questions

Please....Be careful
Old 08-30-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
As long as they take in adequate carbs I believe a beginer can start at 5iu and work up to ten very quickly. I don't think 2 iu is going to have much of an effect even on a beginner. It also depends on the type of slin one starts with. Humolog is much faster acting and therefore stronger than humilin-r. Therefore, I think a beginner should start with humilin-r and once they become accustomed to it's effect move on to humolog. I don't like the longer acting slins becuase they are to unpredictable. You really don't know when they will peak so it's hard to gage your eating unless you plan to just eat the whole day straight with no breaks.
you got it backwards bro...work the other way...how much carbs does this trainee need to take up after his workout? Figure that out and then work backwards to figure out how much insulin this trainee should use. Slowly ramp up to that dose.

People just throw out an arbitrary number for insulin dosage...it makes no sense...its like saying everybody needs to eat 4k calories a day to maintain. No there are no generalities like that with diet. Same with insulin use since it is intimately tied to dietary needs.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:54 AM

I've used insulin in the past with great results. They trickis to take in 10 gram of carbs per IU of slin. And dont just think you can drink an after workout drink that has simple carbs in it and you're out of the woods. You need some long acting carbs in there also. Going Hypo is not fun.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeybling View Post
when we say 2 iu's. i know we mean the same as gh units on the syringe, but are all insulin bottles the same--100mgs/10ml? so when we say iu we always just mean 1 click on the syringe?
if youd take 10 random guys that are doing GH and ask them to show you on a slin pin what the 1iu mark is most would point to the 10 mark on the pin.

Now obviously if they reconstituted in a way whereas the 10 mark = 1iu than they are right with the GH, but overtime they can start thinking that the 10 mark is 1iu.

Now all of a sudden they read to do 5iu of slin and they end up pulling to the 50 line not knowing that with slin its a whole other world, the 50 line will pretty much kill you.

In a day in age where people have a hard time figuring out mg, ml, mcg, iu, etc. screwing around with the most powerful and deadly drug is dangerous.

Another thing is, with GH or test if instead of 2iu of GH you took 4 or instead of 200mg of test you took 300mg test, it wont kill you, with slin every drop is a whole new story.

Most pros have people that advise them, they def dont cycle slin based on a message board post.

Stay safe
Old 04-21-2011, 08:13 AM

Do the gains you get from taking slin stay with you after discontinuance or do you have to stay on it to keep your gains?
Old 04-21-2011, 12:19 PM

THis is a very good post. Being a newbie i have never thought about using insulin and probly won't for a long time if ever. IT is good to see vets lookin out for the newbs because theres always a "trainer" or someone who gives retarded advice to newbies. ive seen it a hundred times. I agree someone should always be with you if you are taking slin because if you fuck up your dead. Being a first time aas user, I always have my good friend whos a paramedic with me even when shooting my test just to make sure i do it properly,safely,sterile. Call me over careful but no one wants to fuck there body up and no one wants to find you dead from improper slin use. GREAT POST BASSKILLER.respect.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:34 AM

Default To clear up the 'going diabetic' part

Exogenous insulin has been associated with increased insulin resistance, a symptom and possible pre-condition of type 2 diabetes. For instance see:

Insulin Resistance and Hyperinsulinemia
Is hyperinsulinemia the cart or the horse?

Diabetes Care February 2008 vol. 31 no. Supplement 2 S262-S268

As far as practical protocol for non-pro level users of insulin (meaning you are self medicating without experienced assistance), you should at a minimum be tracking your a.m. pre meal blood sugar at least every few days if you choose to use regularly, especially if using for extended periods. If this average begins to rise more than five points or so over a few weeks, time to back away for a while.

Other than that, I second all the advice given already about not using this powerful drug. Whack your insulin pwo with a doughnut and drink your 90 gm shake, works great!

(disclaimer, I use slin, I religiously monitor, any suggested ideas form this post are opinions)
Old 08-16-2011, 04:28 AM

Smile

Listen to BASS on this one fellas....
The reason taking higher levels of insulin for a long period of time is harmful is due to the fact that when insulin is released throughout the body it converts glucose, from the blood, into glycogen stored in liver and in muscles. Therefore, taking 'slin over a long period of time irresponsibly, theoretically, can cause diabetes (hypo) because blood glucose levels are so high then crash over that period of time. Think of it, if one takes higher levels on 'slin the time of injecting instantly their blood glucose skyrockets then a few hours later it crashes. Do that all the time day in day out, many harmful side effects occur. BTW the coma's are caused because 'slin enters the brain via bloodstream, thus overusing 'slin will flood the brains receptors along with increasing blood glucose within the body causing harmful effects (I bet ppl knew already just clarifying). Also, I'm not too educated on how insulin works in correlation with our body's potassium and calcium storage, but I assume by overusing insulin fatality occurs also because of how 'slin effects those two elements in our body. Not sure if I claryfied some things
Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Banned

Default Insulin

seriously i am not a pro in the Insulin area and this shit sounds like a f@cking train wreck waiting to happen if you veer off of your regiment just a bit... I just want to say thanks to all of you looking out for one another!! definitely shows true character!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:31 AM

What a doughnut ?? No way for me its good carbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosDF View Post
Exogenous insulin has been associated with increased insulin resistance, a symptom and possible pre-condition of type 2 diabetes. For instance see:

Insulin Resistance and Hyperinsulinemia
Is hyperinsulinemia the cart or the horse?

Diabetes Care February 2008 vol. 31 no. Supplement 2 S262-S268

As far as practical protocol for non-pro level users of insulin (meaning you are self medicating without experienced assistance), you should at a minimum be tracking your a.m. pre meal blood sugar at least every few days if you choose to use regularly, especially if using for extended periods. If this average begins to rise more than five points or so over a few weeks, time to back away for a while.

Other than that, I second all the advice given already about not using this powerful drug. Whack your insulin pwo with a doughnut and drink your 90 gm shake, works great!

(disclaimer, I use slin, I religiously monitor, any suggested ideas form this post are opinions)
Old 11-19-2011, 11:26 PM

dont use humalin-r use humalog its so much safer i dont see why anyone would even want to use humalin-r
Old 03-27-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
If you don't know what saying and haven't used insulin yourself.. Don't be giving out advice on it. Just reading what a few guys post about insulin does not give you the authority to give others advice on the subject.

I swear by that all is holy, I catch anyone giving out dangerous advice to where your putting some newbies life in danger. I will make it my goal to find you and make your life a living hell.

It is dangerous and could kill you quite easily if not taken properly.
There is a ton of articles out there.. Read everyone you can and then come forward with any questions

Please....Be careful

BIG BUMP- Basskiller long time golden vet, his page has always been my bible of info past what 10-15 years?? sheesh.
Insulin is powerful - it can create monster size, but the protocol is very very precise and if you over do it- you like DIE - not months or years later, but you can go into a coma and die- Ive seen it happen. This is one compound that can change you physically- but you need to reserach and take tiney tiny steps- start small and progress by tiny increments- I see too many newbies ( people with under 5 years ) thinking of using high doses of compounds- God help you if you apply that same nonsense to insulin................................Be Careful PLEASE- I dont want to read about any of my Outlaw Bros hurtin
Old 03-27-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsmith2k View Post
dont use humalin-r use humalog its so much safer i dont see why anyone would even want to use humalin-r
Actually if you dont understand how or why you would use a fast or slow one - then you really need to do more research. Im reluctant to say more but it all depends on what sugars you eat or how long you wait- Some may actually be better off because they can eat sooner and eat short chain sugars- Some people go over board and some dont. I actually have used insulin safely many times- but I never advise becasue Ive seen people die in front of me, but I am one that will use a Humulin -R as it suits me better. My temperment and tolerance. However I started very small and took weeks to find my level.

Just like in Bodybuilding I lifted natural for 15 years , i was bigger and stronger than every steroid guy in the gym- when I hit 30+ I began . Thats my temperment. I learn and do my research- Impatience breeds error
Old 03-27-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj34 View Post
Just curious, what is the minimum time frame u can run insulin and be able to truly benefit from this compound? And whether or not I'm cycling, I've been on Hrt for nearly 5 years so I will always have exogenous test in my system. I ask cus I've seen some run it 5 weeks, 6 months and even a year. And I'm assuming if you workout 4 days a week, then PWO you would inject say for example 4ius only on those days? So its best to inject either PWO days or EOD, would this be accurate? Thanks again.
You cant get an answer on this forum- No doubting Outlaw I love this place- but this topic you need to just google and reserach over and over - Look for similarities in philosophy not differences
Old 03-28-2013, 10:23 PM

bump
Old 04-02-2013, 05:29 PM

Default Gh intravenous

Really? 30% more absorption? Basskiller any insite

Last edited by samson2k : 04-02-2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Auto correct
Old 12-05-2013, 10:19 PM

Yo Bass, I know there's no "newb guide to using slin" cause of how serious it is, but are there any basics you could cover for us and make into a sticky?

I'm getting curious about it, but I'm still skeptical about half the shit I've read. I'd much rather see something compiled from a legitimate source. I'm sure it'd be beneficial to the site anyway.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:35 PM

This is a very serious subject. We lost someone in the gym earlier this year because this individual was given improper advice regarding insulin use.

Died way to young :-(
Old 12-19-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:

It is dangerous and could kill you quite easily if not taken properly.

Please....Be careful
Freaking agree man!!!
I wont even touch the stuff myself and I know how to use it... It is something that can end you right then and there!
Be safe guys!!
Old 12-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Banned

Read basskillers articles... On his site, re read it, then print it out and read it again, make an extra copy, highlight what you think is the post important, also ** what you think isn't, research the *** stuff first and ask question, then go back to what's important and ask more questions..

Then and only then should you come on here with your protocol together and ask for advice.
Old 12-21-2014, 01:06 AM

Folks, Slin is freaking complicated. I sat on fence for four years, the whole time reading and reading, finally decided to run R. I now trust myself but I had several episodes of hypoglycemia. Ever eat 2k calories for breakfast, deadlift and nearly passout due to low blood sugar? HTF do you get low blood suger with 2k carbs? Oh yeah, slin, doh! Get the point? my post is this...don't do slin if you have no hope of earning $ from your physique.

Yes, my best lift EVER was on slin, test susp, NPP and ANA. It also TORE MY PEC. two weeks later when I was repping 325 to go for another shot at my best bench ever I heard the sound of ripping leather and the only pain I ever felt that was greater was when I broke my ankle on both sides...ice skating

I have not run slin since I tore my pec. I can finally do about 40-50 push-ups at 200lbs +-, lost 25 lbs of muscle but got ripped well enough and I have better response from family and strange alike. Seems looking like a tank is no longer sexy but looking like a marble statue is in ;-) Well I'm not that sharp since t-day but I have no desire to run slin again, but I can vouch it is a game changer and if your not careful it will change your game for the rest of your life, in a coma.
He had a lot to say, he had a whole lot of nothing to say , we miss him, so long we wish you well, not all martyrs see divinity, at least you tried. Standing above the crowd, he had a voice that was strong and loud, I'm so eager to ID with someone above the ground, someone who would die for me. WIll you? Will you NOW? Would you DIE for me? Don't fing lie! TOOL EULOGY You claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why are you so surprised when you hear your own Eulogy?

Last edited by Body05 : 12-21-2014 at 03:58 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolsroyce View Post
I used humulin-r before and at the time I was competing and seriously training to get to the next level. I used it with different roids and I did read my ass off on everything I could find on the subject of blood sugar and slin effects prior to doing it,I even bought a glucometer to test with. This is what I learned from what I have done.
1. Get a glucometer because you dont know how it feels to have the hypo coming on so at least with this device you can see how much your sugar is dropping and take measures to correct it.
2. Start off with small amounts like 2 units and each week bump it up 1 to 2 units til you get to around 10, you probably wont need more than that but you will learn with time.
3. Use the shortest acting you can find,Humalog if you can get it but some require a script for it and humulin-R is readily available most places.Those are the only two I would ever use.
4. As a beginner only use it with your post workout meal. That is the most effective time to administer it.I didnt try to count my carbs and cut it to the min when I used it.I would load up on that post workout meal so not getting enough carb was never an issue.
5. Dont use it if you are going to sleep within the next few hours.
6. One thing to keep in mind is that insulin is going to lower your blood sugar,your brain and organs use this sugar to run on. Not enough blood sugar in your system = not enough to your brain and it will starve and you will pass out and maybe die. Any physical work you do will also lower your blood sugar so work and insulin are not a good combo.Just something to remember in case you think of taking it before a workout or at your job during lunch break etc..
7. Insulin works by, OK lets say it like this. Your own insulin is released when you eat.It opens up the cells so to speak so that they can get the nutrients in to feed them. When we workout our cells are starving for nutrients to rebuild the tissue. Taking extra insulin at this time will open up the cell door wider and for a longer period of time so that the cells can feed much more and for a longer period of time than they could normally.That is basically why you get bigger muscles when taking it.

Hope this adds to the safety of our younger guests,be safe bros and gain as much knowledge as you can...
Best post I have seen in a short summary. Slin is freaky and it works great if you respect what its doing. Don't look at the plus side alone, learn the downside and know its dangers as its not like AAS which MIGHT hurt you someday down the road. This will KILL YOU NOW. Not simply hut your liver enzymes, who cares? My uncle takes 20 drugs and his liver enzymes are fucked but he keeps ticking like a Rolex. I'm talking bamn! YOu dead man!
He had a lot to say, he had a whole lot of nothing to say , we miss him, so long we wish you well, not all martyrs see divinity, at least you tried. Standing above the crowd, he had a voice that was strong and loud, I'm so eager to ID with someone above the ground, someone who would die for me. WIll you? Will you NOW? Would you DIE for me? Don't fing lie! TOOL EULOGY You claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why are you so surprised when you hear your own Eulogy?