Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 01-02-2019, 04:58 PM

Default TRT or no?

I was on TRT for about the last year and a half. 200mg Test C and 500iu of HCG 2 times a week.

I got a semen analsyis and my sperm count was about 0.

I came off the TRT and went on HCG and Clomid to get my sperm count back up and got my wife pregnant. Then i slowly stopped taking the HCG and then the Clomid.

My sperm count is now 60 million, but I feel like shit. Can't sleep, tired all the time, fat gain, low libido, etc.

I'm leaning towards going back on TRT.

What do you guys think?
Old 01-02-2019, 05:37 PM

Hey man you did the deed and got her pregnant might as well improve your quality of life now and feel better
Old 01-02-2019, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ4790 View Post
Hey man you did the deed and got her pregnant might as well improve your quality of life now and feel better
Bingo. Exactly what I was going to say.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:19 PM

Dude im not to old but im staying on for a good while its better to stay on untill ur truly ready to be done with it this going on and off shits for the birds making gains then loosing some im sorry but my life is so much better blasting and crusing now i never go under 500mg test e or c and i add low doses or other compound or low dose orals here and there i take cholesterol and bp meds and im doing great dont plan on stopping no time soon if i were in ur shoes id get back on and stay around 400 or 500mg test 400 or 500mg is good money u can really build up that way year around without to many sides 5mg nolvedex per day and no gyno issues either
Old 01-02-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ4790 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Bingo. Exactly what I was going to say.
Thatís what Iím thinking, but we are planning on another kid eventually and will have to come off again.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson48 View Post
Thatís what Iím thinking, but we are planning on another kid eventually and will have to come off again.
Enjoy life, cycle off when you are ready to have another kid.
Old 01-30-2019, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson48 View Post
I was on TRT for about the last year and a half. 200mg Test C and 500iu of HCG 2 times a week.

I got a semen analsyis and my sperm count was about 0.

I came off the TRT and went on HCG and Clomid to get my sperm count back up and got my wife pregnant. Then i slowly stopped taking the HCG and then the Clomid.

My sperm count is now 60 million, but I feel like shit. Can't sleep, tired all the time, fat gain, low libido, etc.

I'm leaning towards going back on TRT.

What do you guys think?
Just curious, did you keep the HCG @ 500iu 2x/week? Or did you up it? Also, how long after you stopped the TRT and added clomid to the mix with HCG, did you get your wife pregnant?

Thanks!
Old 01-30-2019, 09:16 AM

Iíve done the same to make babies twice. The first time only took between 60-90 days on 50mg clomid to make it happen, the 2nd time was more like 120days. We took a 3 yr break between the two and both times she wanted me to stay off for a while during the pregnancy but always went back to TRT, if for no other reason at the time than for quality of life. As said already you fulfilled your role, for now take care of yourself. Itís a process that can be repeated. Just keep an eye on that BP and hemocrit, TRT for life has real sides. Over 10yrs into it myself.