Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:11 AM

Default On HRT for Test E, rHGH, and T4

Hey everyone! I am new to this forum, but not to the bodybuilding community. I am 29 years old, 6'2" 275.4lbs and tested at 18.3% bf. I got all my labs done in the first part of the year (2018) and my urologist originally put me on Test E 200mg E2W and 125mcg of T4, but after experiencing sluggishness and lethargy from days 10-14 after the first shot, I begged him to up the dose and pin 80mg of Test E E3D. T4 remained the same. In early April, I saw an endocrinologist and she performed the growth hormone deficiency test (which was eight individual blood draws starting at 8AM and done every 30 minutes). A week later, the lab results confirmed the Growth Hormone Deficiency diagnosis and she started me out at 0.3mg ED.

So I am on hormone replacement therapies by my urologist and endocrinologist. I listed all my prescriptions below:

80mg E3D (200mg/week) - Test Enanthate
0.3mg ED - Pfizer Genotropin rHGH
125mcg ED - T4 (Levothyroxine)

I have taken growth hormone while I was in college and it was in international units (IU), not mg. So like I said before, I started out at 0.3mg ED (which doesn't seem like a lot) and eventually bumped my way up to 0.6mg ED just this last week. So I did a quick google search and 0.3mg = 1IU, so 0.6mg = 2IU? My insurance pays for everything which is great!

If I am running 0.6mg of Genotropin, and in addition to that, I might get some extra kits from EK to bump it up to 1mg ED on the days I train hard (Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri), what would be an appropriate protocol? Would it be better to split the gh doses into two separate injections on those days? Is there any advantage of timing one of those injections right around my workout time? And do I need to worry about running insulin because of insulin insensitivity when running higher dosages of pharmaceutical growth hormone? Any help would be very much appreciated guys thanks!

-Rhein

Last edited by rheina : 05-22-2018 at 06:21 AM. Reason: more info
Old 05-23-2018, 03:09 AM

Bump....