Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Log Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Log Forum Post your detailed progress and results here.

Old 06-17-2019, 08:32 PM
Euroking Rep

Are you using glucosamine chrondroitin MSM / or curcumin+turmeric?

SEE INTíNTL SECTION WE R GIVING AWAY FREE GEAR

*New Shipping = No source is faster for safe secure pack arrival*
Old 06-17-2019, 11:48 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Are you using glucosamine chrondroitin MSM / or curcumin+turmeric?
Iím using the glucosamine chrondroitin MSM and no on the curcumin+turmeric. I donít really notice any difference when taking it but I wanted to give it a good run to see if it helped over time and maybe after a couple more months Iíll see noticeable results in my joints.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 06-17-2019, 11:50 PM

Still at the girlfriends so havenít been tracking calories but again sticking to my normal diet which is around 2600 calories.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 06-19-2019, 05:21 PM

Yesterday was a nothing day, hip was still healing up some and was able to do my McGill's today. Have not been tracking calories but eating on par with the diet and calories I've posted prior.

Today's Lift's-
McGill's Big 3
Seated DB Bicep Curl (superset w/tris)
DB Skull Crushers (superset w/bis)
Face Pulls

Today’s calorie expenditure:2826(1055pm)

Last edited by DieViolent : 06-19-2019 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:36 PM

I did minor hip work today on top of McGillís. Weights up a total of 6 lbs since adding in the anadrol almost 2 weeks ago. Diet is identical to the one Iíve posted. I decided to take some measurements with the tape tonight so Iíll be referencing them again in two weeks when I come to the end of the anadrol.

Todayís liftís-
McGillís Big 3
Hip 90-90ís
Single Leg Bridge
Bulgarian Split Squat (deep stretch)

Todayís Calorie Expenditure:3116(1140pm)

Old 06-21-2019, 10:42 PM

Felt good today. Got some back work done.

Today's Lift's-
McGill's Big 3
Pull Up's (as many sets as needed to reach 40)(1 min rest period)
BB Bent Over Row
Incline Bench DB Row
Resistance Band Face Pull's

Today's Calorie Expenditure:2941(1045pm)

Old 06-22-2019, 11:36 PM

Iím starting to struggle with the headaches Iíve been getting from the anadrol. Iíve been pretty lethargic as well until I start working out. The headaches actually seem to subside after as well. Itís got my strength up but Iím still not pushing heavy weight and am focusing on my form and the contractions and have been getting great pumps from it. Iíll be finishing up this week or next if I can make it there.

Im also having issues sleeping through the night and find myself waking up in the middle of the night with an energy rush unable to get right back to sleep and toss and turn from that point on till my alarm goes off. I should also note Iíve been trying to strictly regiment my sleep to get a full 8 hours EVERY night up to 9 if allowable. Iím not sure if itís from the microdose of tren finally kicking me in the face or the combo of it and drol. When I am running the hgh (5 days on 2 off) I donít have this issue nearly as bad.

I felt decent today and banged on my chest a little. I also spent time doing a little hip mobility work.

Todayís Liftís-
McGillís Big 3
Hip 90-90ís
Single Leg Bridge W/Ball
Bulgarian Split Squat (Body Weight)
BB Bench Press
BB Incline Press
Resistance Band Pec Fly (Cross Over)
Face Pullís
Incline Push-ups

Todayís Calorie Expenditure:2850(1130pm)
Todayís Calorie Intake:2419

Currently running:
200mg Test E/C Weekly
50mg Tren E Weekly
50mg Anadrol Daily
2iu HGH 5 days on 2 off (currently off day)

Old 06-23-2019, 11:11 AM
Euroking Sponsored Athlete ICFK

My sleep hasn't been great since I started microdosing the vial of tren ace that I've had laying around.

I don't know if I'm looking forward to the 350mg tren ace that I got from EK for winning.

Either way, my lifts are fucking taking off and I know for a fact that I'll have a massive squat PR, small bench and maybe a decent deadlift PR.
Old 06-24-2019, 01:59 PM

Was really busy yesterday with family stuff and food prep so didn't get any lifting or McGill's done. Calories were around 2400 again. I should note I've cut a 1/4 cup of rice out of my three main meals. Will post up later with today's log.

Old 06-24-2019, 10:21 PM

Was feeling good today so did dead's again. Hoping I won't be too sore in my hip in the next couple days. A little behind on my food tonight, hoping I can catch up a little but I'll be behind on calories from my normal 2400-2600.

Today's Lift's-
McGill's Big 3
Hip 90-90's
Single Leg Glute Bridge W/Ball
Bulgarian Split Squat's
Dead Lift's

Today's Calorie Expenditure:3673(1030pm)

Old 06-25-2019, 11:49 PM

Today was a light recovery day, did my McGillís and hip routine as well as banged on my arms a lil. So I ended up behind on calories today, I was forced to eat chicken for two meals and didnít make up for the fat I didnít have as well as missing my sweet potatoes and veggies for dinner. Today was just one of those days I wasnít prepared and I felt it. My sleep is doing great recently and the fact that Iíve been getting a solid 8 hours nightly has drastically improved how I feel every morning soreness wise and the like.

Todayís Liftís-
McGillís Big 3
Hip 90-90ís
Bulgarian Split Squats
DB Seated Hammer Curls
DB Skull Crushers

Todayís Calorie Expenditure:3821(1145pm)

Old 06-27-2019, 12:26 AM

Took the day to do yard work before heading to the gfís so I didnít end up doing any McGillís or lift so today was a ďrestĒ day. Donít worry I got some cardio in tonight before posting seeing real changes at this point and may post up a new current photo in the coming weeks. I know I donít even look like I lift compared to some of you monster fucks out there so why even bother compare myself lol. If youíve been following along you know where Iím at in this log as far as doses, compounds and diet. I really am a firm believer in micronutrients, salt, and sleep now. Diet was again right in the 2400-2600 range as no new items or meals have been added now that I am feeling so comfortable with foods I eat.Thanks for following along!

Todayís Calorie Expenditure:4227(12am)
Todayís Weigh In:192lbs(10pm)(I weigh in around 4lbs lighter every morning at 10 so I may start then as Iím dehydrated and ďdried outĒ some)

Old 06-28-2019, 11:33 AM

Yesterday I had some shit going on and my hip was whacky from the night before and morning. Spent the day relaxing and feel better today.

Yesterdayís Calorie Expenditure:4041

Old 06-28-2019, 09:26 PM

Shit hit the fan with the gf...now ex gf this morning i havent eaten all day cant even bring myself to force feed myself im just so angry and its got me sick to my stomach. I may not be around or post much in the next few days I may take off into the woods with my ruck and tent and just bail on life till im feeling closer to normal.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:11 PM

So took a couple days to sabotage some progress but I got my shit together today and got back on my grind to keep pushing towards my goals. The anadrol has been dropped out now at three weeks. I enjoyed it for the first two weeks then the headaches began and I toughed it out best I could till this other personal shit blew up and I knew it was just time the way I felt. So now we’re finishing up the last of this growth I had left over from SR (the stuff really does it’s job) and pushing forward for the next 4-6 weeks with the 200mg test e/c and 50mg tren e. After that I might throw in the var @50mg daily for 4 weeks or so.

Today’s Lift’s-
McGill’s Big 3
Hip 90-90’s
Bulgarian Split Squat

Today’s Calorie Expenditure:3591(1115pm)

Old 07-03-2019, 11:30 PM

Had to work outside today on a house in the 90 degree heat we had today up here. Tried to keep my fluid consumption up and feel like I could have done much better. I had gotten pretty beaten by the sun today so I didnít do any big lifts and just stuck to McGillís and my hip routine Iíve been doing. Calories are sitting a tad lower than what I was taking in but not by significant amounts what so ever.

Todayís Liftís-
McGillís Big 3
Hip 90-90ís
Bulgarian Split Squat

Todayís Calorie Expenditure:3925(1130pm)

Old 07-07-2019, 06:41 PM

Took 3 days off for the 4th of July weekend. Back at the weights today and hit back. Thursday the 4th, I had done chest. I'm really starting to feel the difference in my back after the time since I started McGill's. I highly recommend it to anyone with back pain. My hip is also starting to feel much better after doing my hip routine and I figure a few more weeks and it will be a night and day difference since I started this log.

Today's Lift's-
McGill's Big 3
Hip 90-90's
Bulgarian Split Squat
Pull up's (as many sets needed to get 40)(alternating grips)
BB Overhand Row
DB Incline Bench Row
Resistance Band Face Pull's

Old 07-08-2019, 10:18 PM

Today was another day running around after work and my back was nice and toasted after yesterday so I just focused on staying on track on my diet. No lifts today.

Today's Calorie Expenditure:3551(1030pm)

Old 07-10-2019, 12:37 PM

Yesterday was another busy day. Finally got my license back after being suspended for far too long. Going to do deads today.

Old 07-10-2019, 11:42 PM

Todayís Liftís-
McGillís Big 3
Hip 90-90ís
Bulgarian Split Squat
Deadís

Todayís Calorie Expenditure:3547

Old 07-11-2019, 10:18 PM

Banged on chest today.

Todayís Liftís-
McGillís Big 3
Hip 90-90ís
Bulgarian Split Squat
BB Bench Press
BB Incline Press (last set was a DB Incline Press)
Resistance Band Single Arm Crossover
FacePulls
DB Skull Crushers

Todayís Calorie Expenditure:3805(1030pm)

Old 07-13-2019, 10:44 PM

Yesterday was an off day, today was a back attack. Added primo in @50mg weekly like the tren e. I didn't have a lot and just wanted to finish the bottle off. No other reason.

Today's Lift's-
McGill's Big 3
Hip 90-90's
Bulgarian Split Squats
Pull up's (as many sets as required to get to 40)
Land Mine T-Bar Row
Incline Bench DB Row
Face Pull's
BB Curl Finisher

Today's Calorie Expenditure:3381(1047pm)

Old 07-15-2019, 09:52 PM

Two days off now.

Old 08-01-2019, 10:27 PM

Lost some time to work, stress and general life bullshit. Made sure to do a little today to get back at it. Simple McGillís and hip movement day.

Old 10-13-2019, 12:19 AM

Been back in training mode for the last couple weeks, and re-structured my lifting to 3 days on 1 day off push,pull,legs type set up. I haven't posted up any pics in a long time and think it's time I post something. I hit legs today and snapped a relaxed pic pre workout. I wasn't able to hit legs for the last 5 years until recently and I'm still building my foundation back up so judge me as you will. That's my gf's mtn dew