Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-10-2018, 02:05 AM
BigJJ BigJJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: East Coast
Posts: 218
Default No TRT for me :(

I'm 46 yrs old and have been off and on gear over 20 yrs- I got my T tested last yr and it was 194 so I thought for sure my endo would give me TRT BUT she had me take another T level test to see where I'm at now. It came back 320-which is the LOWEST of a normal range. I suffer from bad depression and anxiety so I know my low T is hurting me in that respect..I'm always
tired,depressed and have anxiety but the endo said she wouldn't help me get my numbers up at all. I would like them in the 5-600s I feel great in this range. Do I have a leg to stand on here with this endo?? Why couldn't she prescribe clomid at least to get my numbers up?? My wife is done with my drug usage so I can only go thru a Dr-NOT of my own doing ie I cant just order clomid online and just do it myself..she had quite enough of my past use and I'm ok with that right now-my drug use almost killed my marriage......

JJ
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-10-2018, 07:45 AM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 974
Default

From what people say antiaging clinics are alot looser but may want cash.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-2018, 12:00 AM
Destructos's Avatar
Destructos Destructos is offline
EK Rep
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,076
Default

Find another endo.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-11-2018, 01:12 AM
BigJJ BigJJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: East Coast
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
Find another endo.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
U think another endo would help me with clomid or something???

JJ
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-13-2018, 04:29 AM
HardcoreMuscleJunkie's Avatar
HardcoreMuscleJunkie HardcoreMuscleJunkie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 115
Default

Go see another Dr. Anyone with a brain that can see your test numbers with your symptoms and age will see that you need a script for test. If you can't find an endo, go find a gp or a urologist
__________________
HMJ
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-13-2018, 06:05 AM
Skin&Bone's Avatar
Skin&Bone Skin&Bone is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 5,385
Default

www.defymedical.com

Your welcome


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-13-2018, 10:44 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJJ View Post
I'm 46 yrs old and have been off and on gear over 20 yrs- I got my T tested last yr and it was 194 so I thought for sure my endo would give me TRT BUT she had me take another T level test to see where I'm at now. It came back 320-which is the LOWEST of a normal range. I suffer from bad depression and anxiety so I know my low T is hurting me in that respect..I'm always
tired,depressed and have anxiety but the endo said she wouldn't help me get my numbers up at all. I would like them in the 5-600s I feel great in this range. Do I have a leg to stand on here with this endo?? Why couldn't she prescribe clomid at least to get my numbers up?? My wife is done with my drug usage so I can only go thru a Dr-NOT of my own doing ie I cant just order clomid online and just do it myself..she had quite enough of my past use and I'm ok with that right now-my drug use almost killed my marriage......

JJ
Don't blame it on the drugs, it's not the drugs, it is you.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-15-2018, 04:20 AM
BigJJ BigJJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: East Coast
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Don't blame it on the drugs, it's not the drugs, it is you.
What is that supposed to mean??

JJ
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-15-2018, 11:36 AM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJJ View Post
What is that supposed to mean??

JJ
Exactly what I said. Don't blame it on the ddugs.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-16-2018, 01:08 AM
BigJJ BigJJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: East Coast
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Exactly what I said. Don't blame it on the ddugs.
I've been doing gear HGH and slin for over 20 yrs..I sold them also for about 20 yrs...did 6 yrs in prison for it so yeah its the drugs

JJ
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-17-2018, 12:45 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Exactly what I said. Don't blame it on the ddugs.
Agreed. You have to choose to take them, mess with them, sell them. Tren cost a lot of people on here relationships. But you dont hear them saying then tren made me do it. Theyre saying I quite tren.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.