Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 08-06-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyniQ View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Grizz deserves a good send-off. Really... We should all don loincloths and face paint, steal his body and burn him on a giant funeral pyre.

That's how Grizz deserves to go out.
Lo, gjør der jeg ser min far. Lo, gjør der jeg ser min mor, mine søstre og mine brødre. Lo, gjør der jeg ser ledningen av mitt folk tilbake til å begynne. Lo, de kaller til meg. De byr meg tar mitt sted på Asgard i hallene av Valhalla, Hvor den modige kan leve for evig.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msexton1982 View Post
i know hindsight is 20/20 but snce its came to fruition that so many members that he was showing signs of going off the deep end why not have made a public intervention of some sort?

Jeff, had a damn cult following. Most people struggling that i know, including myself, isolated and pushed people away. He was literally loved and admired by hundreds of people. That said, im convinced he would have never made it this far without the support and love he reveiced from so many people. Like i said hindsight is 20/20 but i just feel with so many aware of the severeity of the issue that much more support and tough love could have helped.
There are at least a half dozen or more of us here that are beating ourselves up for not taking more action to redirect Jeff. So... thanks for rubbing salt in that wound.

Honestly... like others, there were many nights when I'd stay up late trying to talk him into a better place before we finished up for the night [or morning]. The next day, he was usually just fine. I really just don't think I believed that there was anything that would happen to him.

He just seemed so BIG... not just in stature, but in spirit, you know? He was larger than life in virtually every way. I just didn't really believe that there was anything that could kill him. He talked about taking a header off of a building once and I told him, "You're going to make an awful fucking pothole. Chicago's probably going to bill you for it."

That was my first thought, like "Pfft... that's not going to do it." Anyway--- I know you meant well, MSexton... I don't mean to be a prick [it comes naturally], I'm just hurting a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMehoff View Post
better find some fucking oak to build the pyre out of for that big son of a bitch
No shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Lo, gjør der jeg ser min far. Lo, gjør der jeg ser min mor, mine søstre og mine brødre. Lo, gjør der jeg ser ledningen av mitt folk tilbake til å begynne. Lo, de kaller til meg. De byr meg tar mitt sted på Asgard i hallene av Valhalla, Hvor den modige kan leve for evig.
I like that better than St. Peter and the pearly gates.

For the record, there have been a few guys on here that I've had some pretty big disagreements with. Metooharley and Vanilla Gorilla come to mind. I just want to say that I appreciate everyone here. This is the only "organization" I'm a member of.

You might be the only person to ever win an argument with me, but I changed your whole life! Winner: Grizzly. - His Grizzness, on successfully converting me
Old 08-06-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet5 View Post
You can go to paypal.com and you dont have to have an account, I dont think. I think you can just pay with a credit/debit card without an account.
Thanks Billet. Ill set something up tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msexton1982 View Post
i know hindsight is 20/20 but snce its came to fruition that so many members that he was showing signs of going off the deep end why not have made a public intervention of some sort?

Jeff, had a damn cult following. Most people struggling that i know, including myself, isolated and pushed people away. He was literally loved and admired by hundreds of people. That said, im convinced he would have never made it this far without the support and love he reveiced from so many people. Like i said hindsight is 20/20 but i just feel with so many aware of the severeity of the issue that much more support and tough love could have helped.
I dont think anyone expected this. Its also in poor taste for you to make such a comment towards the members here especially while everyone is suffering. We all cared about the guy. What did you do to help?
Old 08-06-2012, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntarioGrown View Post

I dont think anyone expected this. Its also in poor taste for you to make such a comment towards the members here especially while everyone is suffering. We all cared about the guy. What did you do to help?
Relax.

I had mutiple pm discussions with him as well discussing both my and his struggles.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntarioGrown View Post

Let's get this bitch back on track. Who is making a donation?

I'll get a running total from Randy in the morning. We want to make a good showing guys. Let Grizz's family know how much he was loved and respected by juiced up, drug addicted assholes from sea to shining sea [I know... that was cheezy. No applause, just throw money!]

You might be the only person to ever win an argument with me, but I changed your whole life! Winner: Grizzly. - His Grizzness, on successfully converting me
Old 08-07-2012, 12:10 AM

Another option for those without paypal accounts is to just buy a greendot moneypack and load the amount onto it. Send the number to the email address and they can load the funds straight into there account.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:19 AM

All funds sent to Randy's account will get to Grizz's family. Regardless of date sent. Guaranteed. He's a stand up guy.

If someone needs to mail funds, or needs more time, they can PM me with the amount and the date the funds will be mailed and I'll front the money to Grizz's family.

But if you scam me... I'll flame the shit out of you.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:25 AM

Sorry to hear this he was a stand up guy
Old 08-07-2012, 01:20 AM

Jesus fucking Christ!! I just saw this and....Jesus fucking Christ!!

It was not that long ago we talked. You will be sadly missed big man. Fucking godamn shame.

Good man. Lived hard, played harder. Rest well my friend. I will miss you.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Donating Member

I've not been active here in a few months and I am in shock. He always entertained with his posts and seemed like a guy you'd have in an entourage if you made it somewhere.
We never spoke or really responded to each others post but I always looked at him as one of the pillars here.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Donating Member

In 41 years I have been through a lot. Addiction. Depression. Emptiness. Despair. 5 years ago-I honestly thought about taking my own life. Things were bad. I was heavily addicted to opiates and benzos, I didn't have a job. My pride and self esteem had been long lost and I just felt like I was broken and could never be fixed. I am lucky I am here because I was not one to reach out.

The Irish here may recognize this.

Jeff, God looked around His garden And found an empty place. He then looked down upon the earth And saw your tired face. He put his arms around you And lifted you to rest. God’s garden must be beautiful He always takes the best. He saw the road was getting rough And the hills were hard to climb, So He closed your weary eyelids And whispered "Peace be thine". It broke our hearts to lose you But you didn’t go alone, For part of us went with you The day God called you home.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Let's get this bitch back on track. Who is making a donation?

I'll get a running total from Randy in the morning. We want to make a good showing guys. Let Grizz's family know how much he was loved and respected by juiced up, drug addicted assholes from sea to shining sea [I know... that was cheezy. No applause, just throw money!]
I am but need to wait until Friday, when I get paid. I hope that's not too late.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:34 AM

Grizz's funeral info-

Saturday, August 11 2012 from 10am-1pm with a lunch to follow. The address is
John Sheehy & Sons Funeral Home
7020 West 127th Street
Palos Heights, IL 60463

Old 08-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Direct Rep

I can't even fuckin' believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JUST FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my stomach just dropped out of me & there are just no words ..WTF, Gzizz?!? I fuckin' miss you already!!!!!

***www.RACETROPIN.com***

***RACETROPIN GH***
HPLC TESTED @99.585% PURE
(..and low 1.067% DIMER, so nearly 100% bioavailable!!)

d-vip@securenym.net <-NEW EMAIL!!
(..or simply PM orders straight to DIRECT)

https://ugmuscle.com/t/some-serious-...ru-sources/570
^^^MUST READ FOR EVERY MEMBER ..TRUTH EXPOSED!!
Old 08-07-2012, 12:29 PM

Default Grizz..............

Damn, I did not know this! I need to come around more! I know he and I had many discussions dating way back! RIP Bro!!!
Member at Chemical Soldier

Softball Player Lost in A Bodybuilding Board.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Donating Member

Just donated.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:11 PM

Default Damn Guys!!

The generosity of the members of this board is absolutely incredible!

You guys have already donated $830 to help Grizz's family with making his arrangements.

This obviously doesn't include EK's generous donation via his auction.

The outpouring of support for the big bear is warming this cynic's cold cold heart.

Old 08-07-2012, 03:23 PM

Wow. Very shocking. Not sure what to say. Why did he kill himself? How did he do it? Kind of strange coming around here and not having Grizz. RIP brother. Hope you can find peace somewhere.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabian View Post
Donation made . May he rest in peace.
Sad news .... RIP
Old 08-07-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
The generosity of the members of this board is absolutely incredible!

You guys have already donated $830 to help Grizz's family with making his arrangements.

This obviously doesn't include EK's generous donation via his auction.

The outpouring of support for the big bear is warming this cynic's cold cold heart.
That's great news! With EK's donation, we will have payed around 20% of his funeral cost (assuming $10k average).
“I wouldn’t tell somebody that they weren’t a powerlifter because they only bench pressed, or they only bench pressed and deadlifted, but, what the hell is wrong with squatting? What are you, afraid? I thought powerlifters were supposed to be big, tough guys. Strap your cock on, leave your pussy at home, put a bar on your back and bend your knees!” – ‘Captain’ Kirk Karwoski
Old 08-07-2012, 04:41 PM
BlAcKoPs

Unhappy sad day

RiP grizz

anyone interested in auction

read post below for selios fund raising info

Ops

Last edited by BlAcKoPs : 08-07-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:06 PM
BlAcKoPs

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...61#post1674061

Ops
Old 08-07-2012, 05:49 PM

here is the message that Bordeau and I recieved from Grizz,the last one he is known to have sent out.i'd rather think of him being a huge risk taker than just plain ending it altho he knew the odds of doing so would be stacked against him.sorry if this offends anyone...it's a burden both Bordeau and i can get off our shoulders...

siiiiiiigh....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sitting here with a needle of heroin. I don't know if I did it right, but the instructions I found seem easy enough. Pretty sure this is the worst idea I've ever had, but I've alteady given a bitch $40 to suck and swallow, so....

If I never post again, tell everyone I'm just an asshole. But they've all been great friends.

Last edited by rocco-x : 08-07-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:01 PM

Donation made....
Old 08-07-2012, 06:58 PM

Will make my donation on friday.

Again, rest in peace brother.