Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Coldest Super Moderator

Default Racist Posts/threads will not be tolerated!!

We have a zero tolerance for racist Comments here.

Some of you think this rule doesn't apply to you. You are wrong! Starting now I will be dropping the hammer down on anyone who makes racist threads/posts.

The first offense will be a minimum 3 day ban (maybe longer). After that I will ban you permanantly and prune your user name/account from the board.

I don't care who you are or how many posts you have. I will remove you from the roles here if you choose to post racist comments. Don't like it? Feel free to log out and never return.

And lastly, this is not up for debate. So save the word games and the arguments defending racist posts... They won't even get a response.

Take care,

P
Old 04-24-2012, 03:16 PM

That's nice bro.

http://juiceroad.com/banners/banner_468x60.gif
With 9 Years of experience
Old 04-24-2012, 03:23 PM

I just want to clarify on this. Do jokes also apply? I just ask because I don't believe I've said anything that was fucked up racist, but I have cracked some jokes. Not trying to get banned for a joke though...
Old 04-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Coldest Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMehoff View Post
I just want to clarify on this. Do jokes also apply? I just ask because I don't believe I've said anything that was fucked up racist, but I have cracked some jokes. Not trying to get banned for a joke though...
Really???

What do you think Zero tolerance means?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezer View Post
Really???

What do you think Zero tolerance means?
lol, fair enough. No jokes
Old 04-24-2012, 08:22 PM

aww I guess we'll have to save the racist trolling for Call of Duty!
Old 04-24-2012, 09:18 PM

This includes reverse racism too right?
Old 04-24-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benner View Post
This includes reverse racism too right?
No such thing RACISM applies to all colors.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:48 PM

What about sexist posts? Can we still degrade women here?
Old 04-24-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THL View Post
What about sexist posts? Can we still degrade women here?
Lmao.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Coldest Super Moderator

I've handed out two vacations already this afternoon for racist comments.. If you're questioning whether or not a comment might get you banned I'd advise treading on the side of caution and not post it.

Take care,

P
Old 04-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Board Sponsor

i told you guys phreezer is cold as ice i like the way he is doing
Old 04-26-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Bronson View Post
sure it is - IF you're not racist... fact is, although few will admit it, just about everyone is racist. it's just a matter of realizing that not every venue is an acceptable place to be racist. be smart, pick and choose your spots. if you were in harlem at 1 am, would you run around screaming the 'n' word?... no one is saying to change who and what you are - just be an adult and exercise some decorum.
I think racism is funny, which leads to misunderstandings sometimes. But I couldn't make a determination about one's character based on the color of their skin if I tried. I'm just not wired that way.

EDIT-- I disagree with your last bit. If you're racist, homophobic or have some other completely irrational perspective or ideology... you should definitely make an effort to change.

You might be the only person to ever win an argument with me, but I changed your whole life! Winner: Grizzly. - His Grizzness, on successfully converting me
Old 04-27-2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyniQ View Post
I think racism is funny, which leads to misunderstandings sometimes. But I couldn't make a determination about one's character based on the color of their skin if I tried. I'm just not wired that way.

EDIT-- I disagree with your last bit. If you're racist, homophobic or have some other completely irrational perspective or ideology... you should definitely make an effort to change.

I think you can make a lot of correct assumptions about someone based upon how they look. Or where you meet them ay. Or just a lot of factors.

That being said, hating someone based upon nothing but race or sexual or sexual orientation is retarded. Buuuuut, if you tell me you're gay, I can safely assume you have all of Madonna's albums and a framed Cher ticket in your house somewhete.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:04 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Bronson View Post
sure it is - IF you're not racist... fact is, although few will admit it, just about everyone is racist. it's just a matter of realizing that not every venue is an acceptable place to be racist. be smart, pick and choose your spots. if you were in harlem at 1 am, would you run around screaming the 'n' word?... no one is saying to change who and what you are - just be an adult and exercise some decorum.
Ahhhhh racist is a very strong word Chip....I think you may mean we all have prejudices. But I or any of the folks I hang with are racists....white, blacks, jews or christians....all good folks....maninterracialamarriagessd. My step daughter (I raised her and she is my daughter) is half black and half jeish....

I live in a vmulticulturaltral world....but I still struggle with prejudices

YOU, on the other hand, might have the most epic "put up or shut up" response for pics I have ever seen!! You are a super big mother fucker!!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:06 AM

I'll bet OldBastard loves this new rule!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbastard View Post
Edit.. Racist posts are not allowed. You have earned a 3 day vacation
Old 04-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Coldest Super Moderator

I said this was not going to turn into a debate. I meant that. I said too that this wasn't going to be a chance for people to argue the reasoning behind posting racist material or comments.

We're not debating being PC. We're not debating the definition of racism.

We're telling you guys that this isn't something that will be tolerated here on any level. It's not something that's even up for debate.

And to a couple of you guys.. I don't appreciate being mocked. I don't appreciate you mocking the rules we have here. You apparently think I'm joking with these warnings of mine? You think Posting links to southpark videos/quotes and thumbing your noses in my face when I post something serious like this is a good idea?

Let me give you some time to think about just how serious I am when I say that this isn't up for a debate. To think about whether or not mocking the staff here when they tell you not to do something is a good idea. Take some time and figure out whether or not OLM is the place you want to frequent and be a part of. Take that time to figure out if you want to stay here or not. This will be the last oppurtonity you have to choose that for yourself. The next time I will make that decision for you.

Have a nice weekend!

P

Last edited by Phreezer : 04-27-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:45 PM

Quote:
I've handed out two vacations

P
Out of pure curiosity, how many vacations were handed out today? There's no one left to follow my log. lol
Old 05-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Coldest Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
Out of pure curiosity, how many vacations were handed out today? There's no one left to follow my log. lol
Gave out two more today.. One of em permanant. Goodbye CockD..
Old 05-04-2012, 01:50 PM

Quote:
I knew it was a matter of time with that guy. He couldn't seem to resist pushing the envelope.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:55 PM

Damn..not gonna piss phreezer off again
Old 05-04-2012, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Oh Shit!!! I didn't know. I was just PMing back and forth with another member about how annoying all that "your mom did this to me" stuff is...

I bet Grizz danced a jig!

I know some folks get annoyed at my love of pointless debate, but at least I'm not a complete idiot! [emphasis on "complete"]

You might be the only person to ever win an argument with me, but I changed your whole life! Winner: Grizzly. - His Grizzness, on successfully converting me
Old 05-05-2012, 01:42 AM

a women called into my work today and refused to speak to anyone with a Christan name. She said that she doesn't associate with any Godly people. She didnt make it too far trying to transfer in her account. Cant say i have ever heard of this one before.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:08 AM

fuck , cockd got banned i really wanted to know what he had to say about my lesbian thread , well i will never know now.....
oh and grizz probably did say bye bye mf to cockd

Quote:
Old 05-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Donating Member

This is really common sense. Anyone that does make or post a racist remark, should be banned.. cmon guys, use your heads!