Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-02-2019, 03:24 AM
b40361 b40361 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 398
Default article about former bodybuilder and golds gym vp

i looked and could not find the article...it was about bodybuilder out in venice in the 70's who took a bottle of anavar pre workout and full bottles of test at a time....ended up VP at golds
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-02-2019, 04:56 AM
koolio koolio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 51
Default

Maybe Pete grimkowski...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-02-2019, 08:33 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,115
Default

Bottle of var? The pump would be to bad from the walk from the locker room to the gym floor to work out.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-03-2019, 10:57 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Bottle of var? The pump would be to bad from the walk from the locker room to the gym floor to work out.
If it was in the 70's im guessing it was 2.5mg pharm var tabs.

If it was 30 tab bottle, it would be 75mg.

That's a pretty solid dose of var, but it wouldn't be out this world.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-04-2019, 02:47 PM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
If it was in the 70's im guessing it was 2.5mg pharm var tabs.

If it was 30 tab bottle, it would be 75mg.

That's a pretty solid dose of var, but it wouldn't be out this world.
Was going to say the same thing.
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-04-2019, 03:24 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,115
Default

I cant even imagine the pump from pharm var. must be insane.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-08-2019, 10:11 AM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
I cant even imagine the pump from pharm var. must be insane.
No different than accurately dosed and pure ug var... Ever seen the bloodwork from someone on Watson Test Cyp vs someone on the same dose of pure, accurately dosed ug Test Cyp?

A hormone is a hormone is a hormone- it's the quality and honesty of the lab you're dealing with.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-08-2019, 08:01 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
No different than accurately dosed and pure ug var... Ever seen the bloodwork from someone on Watson Test Cyp vs someone on the same dose of pure, accurately dosed ug Test Cyp?

A hormone is a hormone is a hormone- it's the quality and honesty of the lab you're dealing with.
Well people say pharm var you use half the dose of ug var. my local ugl 50-60mg is my max. And thats not going over 8 reps because of the pump. That does of pharm var would probably hurt.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-08-2019, 08:28 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Well people say pharm var you use half the dose of ug var. my local ugl 50-60mg is my max. And thats not going over 8 reps because of the pump. That does of pharm var would probably hurt.
Pharm or UGL, it doesn’t make a difference if the dose and purity is the same.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Well people say pharm var you use half the dose of ug var. my local ugl 50-60mg is my max. And thats not going over 8 reps because of the pump. That does of pharm var would probably hurt.
People say a lot of things. Especially hg gear snobs.

50mg of 99%+ purity var is 50mg of 99%+ purity var whether a pharmaceutical company, ug lab or Joe F. Schmoe press it in a tab.

The obsession with hg gear is ridiculous.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.