Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 12-25-2018, 05:35 AM
Euroking Rep

Default Dude went to prison for personal GH use????

This is insane.....

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...egal-steroids/

DP EMAIL ONLY SALE IS ON!!!!!
$2 Amps @ www.euroking-Gear.co

*New Shipping = No source is faster*
Old 12-25-2018, 10:30 AM

2 yrs probation is bs. I just got off a 7 yr stretch. It's a racket
Old 12-25-2018, 01:28 PM

If he was joe nobody it wouldnt be a big deal. But because he worked for customs and hes avoiding customs its a big deal. The article even said they want to make an example out of him. I hate that bs. They should treat everyone equal not pick ones to “be an example”.
Old 12-25-2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
If he was joe nobody it wouldnt be a big deal. But because he worked for customs and hes avoiding customs its a big deal. The article even said they want to make an example out of him. I hate that bs. They should treat everyone equal not pick ones to “be an example”.
If they wanted to make an example, they would’ve hit him with everything.
Old 12-27-2018, 03:30 PM

Wonder how much got caught?
And a felony for personal use?
I dont know the laws
Old 12-27-2018, 03:41 PM

The article keeps saying steroids and titles growth hormone. While hgh is banned for use in sports and is limited on prescription use. It is not a controlled substance to my knowledge. I dont think the article lists everything or I missed it. I wonder what the charge would be for possession of hgh.

Either way its crap. I hate to see anyone "made an example of" but imagine the hypocrisy of getting arrested for it if the arresting officer was using.

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old 12-27-2018, 04:53 PM

If they can legalize marijuana for personal use why not anabolic steroids for personal use?
Old 12-28-2018, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
The article keeps saying steroids and titles growth hormone. While hgh is banned for use in sports and is limited on prescription use. It is not a controlled substance to my knowledge. I dont think the article lists everything or I missed it. I wonder what the charge would be for possession of hgh.

Either way its crap. I hate to see anyone "made an example of" but imagine the hypocrisy of getting arrested for it if the arresting officer was using.
Youre correct hgh is not a controlled substance. Though it falls under some other law, i forget which one.
Old 12-30-2018, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Youre correct hgh is not a controlled substance. Though it falls under some other law, i forget which one.
HGH is a class C in the US same as AAS

Ok so this guy was looking at 10 years max and he gets 2 yrs probation?? PLEASE..I did 6 yrs in the Feds and he HAD TO proffer in a 302 or get a 5K1 downward departure from the Feds guidelines. In the Feds Judges pretty much have their hands tied because they have a grid to look at and everyone gets a score on the grid. Going from 10yrs to 2yrs probation is an astronomical departure and only achieved when massive undercover work is done. This guy probably gave up all his fellow officers. Plus Federal LE are held to a "higher standard" then regular Joe Smoes HHHMMMM

JJ
Old 12-31-2018, 06:58 PM

Woww
Old 01-01-2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJJ View Post
HGH is a class C in the US same as AAS

Ok so this guy was looking at 10 years max and he gets 2 yrs probation?? PLEASE..I did 6 yrs in the Feds and he HAD TO proffer in a 302 or get a 5K1 downward departure from the Feds guidelines. In the Feds Judges pretty much have their hands tied because they have a grid to look at and everyone gets a score on the grid. Going from 10yrs to 2yrs probation is an astronomical departure and only achieved when massive undercover work is done. This guy probably gave up all his fellow officers. Plus Federal LE are held to a "higher standard" then regular Joe Smoes HHHMMMM

JJ
Youre right. Not scheduled like weed, coke, meth. Falls under steroid control act.

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/d...m_info/hgh.pdf
Old 01-01-2019, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Youre right. Not scheduled like weed, coke, meth. Falls under steroid control act.

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/d...m_info/hgh.pdf
Very odd the way it works. Steroids(all of them I am aware of) are controlled based on their abuse level. The wording in the PDF doesn't make it sound like an arrestable offense for possessing. What I get from it that distribution is illegal which would be the case for almost any prescription drug without being a doctor?

Human growth hormone is not controlled under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). However, as part of the 1990 Anabolic
Steroids Control Act, the distribution and possession, with the intent to distribute,of hGH “for any use...other than the treatment of a disease or other recognized medical condition, where such use has been authorized by the Secretary of Health and Human Services...and pursuant to the order of a physician...”was criminalized as a five-year felonyunder the penalties chapter of the Food, Drug, and cosmetics Actof the FDA.

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old 01-02-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
If they can legalize marijuana for personal use why not anabolic steroids for personal use?
because they have no way of regulating or testing it effectively in sports so its easier to make it illegal
Old 02-09-2019, 10:09 PM

Exclamation This is a Great Article...

https://www.t-nation.com/opinion/sho...roids-be-legal
Old 02-10-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtownButch View Post
Millions of people in America for decades have been advocating for the legalization of marijuana. The support and advocacy for legal steroids just isn't there.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:47 AM

Arrow

Quote:
You don’t think it’s a bigger deal when a customs officer is importing illegal substances?? There is a point increase in the federal sentencing guidelines when an officer of the law commits a crime related to their line of work. Everyone here should know the feds sentencing guidelines on schedule 3 narcotics. Look it up, knowledge is power people.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:49 AM

If it was us made he wouldn't of got arrested
Old 02-13-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-1 View Post
You don’t think it’s a bigger deal when a customs officer is importing illegal substances?? There is a point increase in the federal sentencing guidelines when an officer of the law commits a crime related to their line of work. Everyone here should know the feds sentencing guidelines on schedule 3 narcotics. Look it up, knowledge is power people.
You reading comprehension failed.
Old 02-18-2019, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-1 View Post
Then it sounds like he got CAUGHT with much more than just "possession"... But as part of some kind of a plea deal with CHARGED with only "possession" for cooperating.