Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 12-30-2018, 08:06 PM
Donating Member

Default Bf%. ?

Ever since I have been a member I have noticed that just about every one claims to be 10-12% body fat. But never seem to post pics. Itís always the same when asked I will post in a few day or I canít figure it out. How are they getting this number.

English is not my first lanuage i use a translater to write and conver to english so unless you can speak
Thai Loas Khmer and english dont worry about my gramer or spelling
Old 12-31-2018, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdawg View Post
Ever since I have been a member I have noticed that just about every one claims to be 10-12% body fat. But never seem to post pics. Itís always the same when asked I will post in a few day or I canít figure it out. How are they getting this number.
That's a pretty normal bf% to be around. I've always heard that if you have visible abs, then you're in that ballpark. So that's what I've went with. I could be mistaken, though.
Old 12-31-2018, 01:10 PM
Donating Member

this what i have heard people say my abs were always showing and the best I can recall is 19%. a few guy at the gym would say it was lower but not according to the tape. and the little electronic body fat meeter put it at 18% I just alway see every one is this low low number but never ever see a pic

English is not my first lanuage i use a translater to write and conver to english so unless you can speak
Thai Loas Khmer and english dont worry about my gramer or spelling
Old 12-31-2018, 02:52 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
this what i have heard people say my abs were always showing and the best I can recall is 19%. a few guy at the gym would say it was lower but not according to the tape. and the little electronic body fat meeter put it at 18% I just alway see every one is this low low number but never ever see a pic
Those are worthless.

Get a dexa, bodpod or hydro dip to get real fat %.
Old 12-31-2018, 04:15 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Those things are not that accurate, just like MK said. One thing to keep in mind if you do use one of the electric ones, they often have an athletic mode. Makse sure you are in the proper mode.