Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:44 PM

Default indonesia

Hey guys!
Once again getting close to that time of year to do my mission trip to Thailand to help all those lovely young ladies 😇 thing is Iím gonna be there for 2 months and have to leave after 30 days to renew my visa. Thinking about trying my hand in Bali (indonesia) just seeing if any of you guys know about the steroid laws there. Wanna stay nice and lean (sexy) the home time.
Cheers!! 🤠
Old 11-07-2018, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brajosm View Post
Hey guys!
Once again getting close to that time of year to do my mission trip to Thailand to help all those lovely young ladies 😇 thing is Iím gonna be there for 2 months and have to leave after 30 days to renew my visa. Thinking about trying my hand in Bali (indonesia) just seeing if any of you guys know about the steroid laws there. Wanna stay nice and lean (sexy) the home time.
Cheers!! 🤠
Sounds fun, enjoy it!
Old 11-07-2018, 10:48 PM

I know this doesnt pertain to exactly what you asked, but I think 2 surfers a long time ago got life for sparking up a doobie on the beach...
Old 11-08-2018, 07:54 AM

Will you please post photos in the Test Overload forum when you return? Preferably of some tight Asian anus. No Trannyís or kids though. Also pee on one of those slots for me while yelling at her ďTrump 2020Ē over and over
Quote:
Hey guys!
Cheers!! 🤠
Old 11-08-2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Hey guys!
Cheers!! 🤠
Tell the Fucking Truth, You're Planing to be on 90 Day Fiancť TV Show She's in for the MOOOONEY RUN RUN lol

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Old 11-09-2018, 10:10 AM

Thank you for all the warm comments guys. Luckily I can get laid back in the states too. I’m not the type to settle down yet even at 40. But anyways having he ability to get laid anytime I want even though for the most part in paying for it is appealing to me. Maybe I’m strange. Kinda doubt it though ��
I’ll see if I can figure out how to post a pic in test load now
Well nevermind, says I’ll have to manually bring the file size down? I’m clueless lol

Last edited by brajosm : 11-09-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:51 PM

Not sure about Indonesian steroid laws, but the drug laws can include death by beheading.