Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 10-08-2019, 06:44 PM

Default Dbol, liver and kidneys

What supplements does everyone take for liver and kidney support while taking an oral steroid such as Dbol? I’ve always gone with Liv52/ LiverCare. How about milk thistle, NAC? Or now I see these “cycle support” supplements on Amazon like N2Guard. Are any of those effective? Or how about non-injectable Glutathione? Thanks guys!
Old 10-08-2019, 08:27 PM
Euroking Sponsored Athlete ICFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraXC View Post
What supplements does everyone take for liver and kidney support while taking an oral steroid such as Dbol? I’ve always gone with Liv52/ LiverCare. How about milk thistle, NAC? Or now I see these “cycle support” supplements on Amazon like N2Guard. Are any of those effective? Or how about non-injectable Glutathione? Thanks guys!
You don’t fucking need liver/kidney support man. Unless you’re old as FOOK or shitty genetics.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:54 PM

I just use milk thistle and drink a ton of water. Limit your drinking and don't go overboard on orals and you should be fine unless you have issues already. Just my opinion.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Quote:
N2Guard is pretty good. Tudca and NAC keep my values in check when I’m on hard orals or Tren
Old 10-09-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
I take nac 600mg daily year round now for liver, and astragalus 1gram daily for kidneys.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:01 PM

NAC, tudca, choline and inositol.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
You don’t fucking need liver/kidney support man. Unless you’re old as FOOK or shitty genetics.
Stupid comment. Don't say shit like this, somebody who doesn't know better will believe it and fuck themselves up.

If your young and first cycle or two, ya, it doesn't make a big deal... If you do a shit ton of orals and harsh shit and dont keep clean, you WILL end up paying for it.

I thought what you said a while ago and it caught up to me.... Not cool when it does.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Stupid comment. Don't say shit like this, somebody who doesn't know better will believe it and fuck themselves up.

If your young and first cycle or two, ya, it doesn't make a big deal... If you do a shit ton of orals and harsh shit and dont keep clean, you WILL end up paying for it.

I thought what you said a while ago and it caught up to me.... Not cool when it does.
They prescribe orals in absurd doses for patients. You really think your 4-8 weeks at a baby dose are going to kill your liver? Lol, come on now.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
They prescribe orals in absurd doses for patients. You really think your 4-8 weeks at a baby dose are going to kill your liver? Lol, come on now.
If your young and doing low doses of certain orals, you'll be fine... But then this leads to dudes doing higher doses for longer periods frequently without cleaning out and now they got problems.

The medical community can be retarded by the way, some of these people getting high doses of anadrol have AIDS and their body is already shot so it doesn't matter. Doctors also always prescribe harmful shit that ends up giving people side effects and other medical problems. Think about what pain killers do to your liver or other harsh sides of other meds they put people on willy nilly.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:57 PM

Milk thistle and drinking more than 1 gallon of water per day

Quote:
If you want to act like BigDaddySwole, do it on the general discussion page.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post
Milk thistle and drinking more than 1 gallon of water per day

If you want to act like BigDaddySwole, do it on the general discussion page.
I guess you’re not that knowledgeable if you think I’m wrong.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
If your young and doing low doses of certain orals, you'll be fine... But then this leads to dudes doing higher doses for longer periods frequently without cleaning out and now they got problems.

The medical community can be retarded by the way, some of these people getting high doses of anadrol have AIDS and their body is already shot so it doesn't matter. Doctors also always prescribe harmful shit that ends up giving people side effects and other medical problems. Think about what pain killers do to your liver or other harsh sides of other meds they put people on willy nilly.
I agree to a certain point.

I know about Anadrol and AIDS but let’s be honest man. MOST people (recreational lifters, not competitors) are running mild doses compared to that.

I highly doubt you’ll have liver/kidney issues doing it responsibly.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:16 PM

Look I probably know more about this than most & taking something is better than nothing. I’m a liver transplant survivor & also have stage 4 kidneys disease. I’m not even supposed to be on gear but I am....I’m 55yrs old & doctor & I just went back & forth on this shit the other day. He said I have a couple months to a couple years before I need dialysis or a kidney transplant. They poison my kidneys with the prograf they give me to suppress my immune system for my liver.

I’m currently running 50mgs inject dbol with 50mgs oral dbol preworkout & was running 100mgs oral Ed for a month before.

Do blood work weekly & my numbers are stable other fact that my creatinine level runs high & has ever since I was on an ECMO machine in a medically induced coma in May 2017 a year after my liver transplant.

Tudca & L- Gluthione is what I take.
M
Old 10-10-2019, 05:28 PM

Quote:
I agree to a certain point.

I know about Anadrol and AIDS but let’s be honest man. MOST people (recreational lifters, not competitors) are running mild doses compared to that.

I highly doubt you’ll have liver/kidney issues doing it responsibly.
There’s a lot of variables here. Recreational lifters can be drug users & drinkers. Also have hep C & not even be aware of it because they don’t go to the doctor. Just so know when you mix cocaine & alcohol it makes a whole other toxic chemical in your liver.

Cocaethylene (ethylbenzoylecgonine) Best to always air on the side of caution....kinda funny coming from me, but really not funny.

I’m just willing to risk it to continue to live the life I do at this point & that’s not for everyone.
Old 10-11-2019, 07:32 AM

I have been seeing alot of abnormal ultrasounds on kidney and liver with close to normal blood work in older Guys on both orals and oils
Old 10-12-2019, 04:57 AM

Quote:
I guess you’re not that knowledgeable if you think I’m wrong.
yeah, great idea to run nothing to protect your organs while using oral steroids. Must know way more than I do
Old 10-12-2019, 10:49 AM

I agree.^^^^^ Very irresponsible to say shit like that here. There are many newbies that will take that to heart......,Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post
yeah, great idea to run nothing to protect your organs while using oral steroids. Must know way more than I do
Old 10-12-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
I agree.^^^^^ Very irresponsible to say shit like that here. There are many newbies that will take that to heart......,Redrock
Agreed

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Old 10-12-2019, 11:27 PM

If you truly think you need liver support for 50mg anadrol for 4 weeks, you’re indeed uneducated.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
I have been seeing alot of abnormal ultrasounds on kidney and liver with close to normal blood work in older Guys on both orals and oils
^This... I've been out of pharmacy for a year now but last few years there has been a huge rise in kidney related issues. While a short run of orals MAY not hurt your liver, when there are things, like NAC, that have benefits. Why not take them?

Also, most people don't even know if they have underlying health conditions so for a blanket statement that things aren't needed is irresponsible.

Steroidify
UGfreak
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old Yesterday, 04:18 AM

Quote:
If you truly think you need liver support for 50mg anadrol for 4 weeks, you’re indeed uneducated.
Even if you dont NEED it, why wouldnt you? All orals are heptatoxic in some degree, so I'd run it regardless, in the same way I wouldnt run Tren or Deca without some cabergoline.

You're a big boy, do whatever you want. I'm not going to act like an internet tough guy over cheap pills to hep keep your liver good
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM

I agree, you may not need support taking 50mg of anadrol for 4 weeks, once. But how many of us are going to do one cycle and be done? I know that shit adds up quick. And I’d like to think my genetics are pretty good and have had both liver and kidney values super super fucked up