Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > AceLabs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AceLabs Sponsored by AceLabs - Come Grow with Us!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-28-2018, 06:49 PM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,561
Arrow Ace Labs review & labs

Ace was kind enough to allow me to sample some of their test enanthate and sustanon and report back with lab work. I'm running 750 mgs Test E per week split up in 3 shots Monday, Wednesday and Friday. First shot was this past Monday and second was earlier this after noon. Will go for labs in exactly 5 weeks from first pin.

As for a review up until now- everything has been very good. Quick and to the point communication. T/A was very fast and did require signature. Was packed discreet and secure from damage. Vials are evenly filled and labels are nice .

As far as the oil- smooth . Drew and pinned easily through a 25g. 2 shots so far and zero pain. I'm extremely sensitive to pip , so no pain is a great sign of quality oil for me. No issue at all.

Thanks again Ace for involving me in the process and looking forward to seeing the results. I'll post periodically as to how things are going up until it's time to go get lab work.

Edit: signing for pack was a one time situation. Normally signature is not required. It only happened with me .

Last edited by bigbreads80 : 03-29-2018 at 07:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-29-2018, 05:05 AM
AceLabs's Avatar
AceLabs AceLabs is offline
Board Sponsor
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: acelabs.pro
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
Ace was kind enough to allow me to sample some of their test enanthate and sustanon and report back with lab work. I'm running 750 mgs Test E per week split up in 3 shots Monday, Wednesday and Friday. First shot was this past Monday and second was earlier this after noon. Will go for labs in exactly 5 weeks from first pin.

As for a review up until now- everything has been very good. Quick and to the point communication. T/A was very fast and did require signature. Was packed discreet and secure from damage. Vials are evenly filled and labels are nice .

As far as the oil- smooth . Drew and pinned easily through a 25g. 2 shots so far and zero pain. I'm extremely sensitive to pip , so no pain is a great sign of quality oil for me. No issue at all.

Thanks again Ace for involving me in the process and looking forward to seeing the results. I'll post periodically as to how things are going up until it's time to go get lab work.
This is what I like to hear! Looking forward to your posts.

Cheers,
Bones
__________________
https://acelabs.pro
sales@acelabs.pro
Alternate email: acelabs@tutanota.com

If you prefer to use only email for orders, autorespond list is - acelabslist@mailfence.com

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-10-2018, 05:01 AM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,561
Default

All is still going good here. A few weeks of pinning and still zero pain or issues from any injection. Gear still looks as clean and clear as when I got it. Couple more weeks to go for labs.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2018, 04:31 PM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,561
Default

A week from this Monday will be lab day. Have been thru one vial of test e and cracked open another. Everything still going great. No doubts I'm on test . Looking forward to seeing the results. We're almost there..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-02-2018, 06:01 AM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,561
Default

Going for labs today in a couple hours. Will post up results as soon as I get them back. Hoping I'll get them by Friday, but my test is a pretty big one that I added other panels to so it may be Monday.

I'll be back..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-05-2018, 02:45 PM
PYGMY's Avatar
PYGMY PYGMY is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,437
Default

Iíve heard nothing but great things about Ace. On this board and another more popular one I frequent. Got a couple kits of their pharm grade on the way. Canít wait to get on it.
__________________
RIP Anabolic Society
March 2010 - August 2011
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-07-2018, 07:23 PM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,561
Default

Got results in. Everything looks great. Test e is definitely dosed properly. Will post pics of report as soon as I fix some technical difficulties on my end.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Dustined83 Dustined83 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 779
Default

Their gear and holograms look great. I can't wait to give em a shot
__________________
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-07-2018, 10:34 PM
AceLabs's Avatar
AceLabs AceLabs is offline
Board Sponsor
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: acelabs.pro
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
Got results in. Everything looks great. Test e is definitely dosed properly. Will post pics of report as soon as I fix some technical difficulties on my end.
Cheers brother, I'm looking forward to the numbers.

Bones
__________________
https://acelabs.pro
sales@acelabs.pro
Alternate email: acelabs@tutanota.com

If you prefer to use only email for orders, autorespond list is - acelabslist@mailfence.com

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-11-2018, 06:56 PM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,561
Default

Here's my labs running Ace's test e at 750mgs a week. Blood was drawn 7 days 2 hours from last pin. Very happy with results. Falls right in line with any other test I've had at 750mgs. Perfectly dosed.

As for the rest of my report for anyone who's interested.(out of respect to Ace I won't name the labs of other products, but you can PM me). I'm also taking 10mgs aromasin daily. Yes I said 10- the brand makes 20mg tabs and I break them in half. And also 12.5 mgs of a certain kind of mk677 product. My normal igf levels test right at or below 200. Gotta work on getting my hemocrit down. It's been there for a while. Felt good about rest of report.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking and thanks to Ace for the great product!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-11-2018, 07:43 PM
Geardup Geardup is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 461
Default

On 500 mg of test e I normally land at 3200 to 3500 range

I too am on 750mg of ace test e and doing labs next week

Your numbers are what I hit on trt doses of 250 mg test
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-11-2018, 08:18 PM
AceLabs's Avatar
AceLabs AceLabs is offline
Board Sponsor
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: acelabs.pro
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geardup View Post
On 500 mg of test e I normally land at 3200 to 3500 range

I too am on 750mg of ace test e and doing labs next week

Your numbers are what I hit on trt doses of 250 mg test
The numbers aren't what I would expect HOWEVER, bigbreads80 states that this is normal for 750mg a week for him. So perfectly normal then.

I look forward to your test results.

Cheers,
Bones
__________________
https://acelabs.pro
sales@acelabs.pro
Alternate email: acelabs@tutanota.com

If you prefer to use only email for orders, autorespond list is - acelabslist@mailfence.com

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-12-2018, 07:05 AM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geardup View Post
On 500 mg of test e I normally land at 3200 to 3500 range

I too am on 750mg of ace test e and doing labs next week

Your numbers are what I hit on trt doses of 250 mg test
Its 7 days with no pin. You take 250mgs from doc, and the next week when you go back and he draws your blood before your next shot, you sit at 1800? I gotta meet your doctor
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Geardup Geardup is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
Its 7 days with no pin. You take 250mgs from doc, and the next week when you go back and he draws your blood before your next shot, you sit at 1800? I gotta meet your doctor
I saw you said that and curious why u waited 7 days because its not accurate
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-12-2018, 04:25 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 1,232
Default

I ran 200mg sust and scored 1500s after 6 days.

Under 2000 ng on 750mg is terrible.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-14-2018, 08:45 PM
Geardup Geardup is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 461
Default

Traveling for work

Testing labs early next week
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-15-2018, 07:15 AM
contractor80 contractor80 is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
Its 7 days with no pin. You take 250mgs from doc, and the next week when you go back and he draws your blood before your next shot, you sit at 1800? I gotta meet your doctor

I'm similar. 200mg a week test cyp trt and my total T level was 1700 a week after last injection. This was about 10 weeks into therapy.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-15-2018, 11:00 AM
beast667 beast667 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
Its 7 days with no pin. You take 250mgs from doc, and the next week when you go back and he draws your blood before your next shot, you sit at 1800? I gotta meet your doctor
You cant believe anything this Geardup asshat says. Don't even give him the time of day.

Thank you for testing and posting
__________________
You look at me and think I seem like a nice enough guy. I look at you and think about how your head would look on a stick.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-15-2018, 05:16 PM
bigbreads80's Avatar
bigbreads80 bigbreads80 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast667 View Post
You cant believe anything this Geardup asshat says. Don't even give him the time of day.

Thank you for testing and posting
I've seen his posts . I dont. Thanks bro
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-15-2018, 07:39 PM
Geardup Geardup is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
I've seen his posts . I dont. Thanks bro
EDITED.

We're going to keep things on track in this sub.

Cheers,
Bones

Last edited by AceLabs : 05-16-2018 at 12:30 AM. Reason: edited
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-15-2018, 08:30 PM
beast667 beast667 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geardup View Post
I agree leave high test levels for the big boys

Low T is a good look for ya
Dude, no one cares you have high test levels. You think it's cool to have test levels of 3000+ just to have high test levels?

EDITED POST - Guys, let's keep the sub-forum positive.

Cheers,
Bones
__________________
You look at me and think I seem like a nice enough guy. I look at you and think about how your head would look on a stick.

Last edited by AceLabs : 05-16-2018 at 12:29 AM. Reason: neagativity
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-16-2018, 06:08 AM
Geardup Geardup is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 461
Default

Thats cute i love a one way street
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-16-2018, 11:11 AM
beast667 beast667 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 382
Default

Okay Bones. I apologize for bringing negativity in here. I'll just stay out of your forum. In the future you might want to make better decisions as to who you choose for testers. It actually is going to hurt your reputation that you selected GEARDUP to test for you. Most people on this board know what he's up to. I wish y'all the best.
__________________
You look at me and think I seem like a nice enough guy. I look at you and think about how your head would look on a stick.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Yesterday, 03:09 AM
AceLabs's Avatar
AceLabs AceLabs is offline
Board Sponsor
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: acelabs.pro
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast667 View Post
Okay Bones. I apologize for bringing negativity in here. I'll just stay out of your forum. In the future you might want to make better decisions as to who you choose for testers. It actually is going to hurt your reputation that you selected GEARDUP to test for you. Most people on this board know what he's up to. I wish y'all the best.

@beast667, you're welcome to hang around the sub! We won't be doing any more testing other than independent lab tests on finished oils and tabs.

Cheers,
Bones
__________________
https://acelabs.pro
sales@acelabs.pro
Alternate email: acelabs@tutanota.com

If you prefer to use only email for orders, autorespond list is - acelabslist@mailfence.com

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Yesterday, 05:39 AM
Geardup Geardup is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceLabs View Post
@beast667, you're welcome to hang around the sub! We won't be doing any more testing other than independent lab tests on finished oils and tabs.

Cheers,
Bones
I cant wait to be done with the sub im doing bloodwork and being done with it here

You censor my posts when I spend my time and money to go to a doctor
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.