Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Muscle Booster
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Muscle Booster Sponsored by Muscle Booster - Quality HGH at Competitive Prices, Safe Shipping and Fast Customer Communication!

Old 06-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Board Sponsor

Default Intro Sale!

INTRO SALE UNTIL JUNE 20, 2017!

GENHEAL - 2.20$/IU

GONOVA - 1.50$/IU

shipping: 50$

Min. order: 100iu

Email: 111@countermail.com
Old 06-11-2017, 06:49 PM

Well....anyone want to buy a slightly damaged kidney? Need money fast and I'm willing negotiate as long as funds are received by June 19th. Reasonable offers considered.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:49 PM

Thanks for offering an intro sale MuscleBooster, Going to get in on this sale for sure..I am very impressed with the serum tests on your HGH.
I was suprised and highly recommend members email MuscleBooster and ask about his various shipping options I was shocked to find out he doesn't charge any extra for safer shipping options, most of the other sources on here are charging a lot more for those options..makes his HGH prices significantly better, especially with the sale..

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If you’re not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 06-11-2017, 11:54 PM

Yes there are other options for certain things if you live in certain parts of the world. Just have to discuss directly. He may be new here, but MB has been around for a while. Best HGH only supplier I have used before taking all factors into account. Besides the good test results, you aren't going to find a better price on pharm HGH. Especially with the short sale going on now.

Best of all you won't be waiting for several weeks or even months, which some people just can't do.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:43 AM

Default Great product

This guy is solid. With the great products backed by proper testing with high as hell scores. And now this sale? All I can say is dam good deal!! You'd be a fool not to get in on this. A dam fool.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by durtballz00 View Post
This guy is solid. With the great products backed by proper testing with high as hell scores. And now this sale? All I can say is dam good deal!! You'd be a fool not to get in on this. A dam fool.
I agree Durt your gh serum test was impressive with the Gonovas with this sale time to give them a try....

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If you’re not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Old 06-13-2017, 11:41 AM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumped21 View Post
Thanks for offering an intro sale MuscleBooster, Going to get in on this sale for sure..I am very impressed with the serum tests on your HGH.
I was suprised and highly recommend members email MuscleBooster and ask about his various shipping options I was shocked to find out he doesn't charge any extra for safer shipping options, most of the other sources on here are charging a lot more for those options..makes his HGH prices significantly better, especially with the sale..

Pumped, thank you very much for mentioning about the various shipping options I can provide. Yes, the serum tests are impressive and I hope with this sale now, more Outlaw members will be interested to try my HGH brands.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:47 AM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
Yes there are other options for certain things if you live in certain parts of the world. Just have to discuss directly. He may be new here, but MB has been around for a while. Best HGH only supplier I have used before taking all factors into account. Besides the good test results, you aren't going to find a better price on pharm HGH. Especially with the short sale going on now.

Best of all you won't be waiting for several weeks or even months, which some people just can't do.
Thank you very much LC for your good words and appreciation!
Old 06-13-2017, 11:49 AM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by durtballz00 View Post

Thank you very much durt for your great feedback.
Old 06-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Board Sponsor

I Am Extending The Sale Until July 5.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:44 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle booster View Post
I Am Extending The Sale Until July 5.
Sweet
Old 06-30-2017, 12:15 AM

MB,

Email sent.

peace out

javman
Old 07-01-2017, 05:49 AM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by javman View Post
MB,

Email sent.

peace out

javman

I replied to you, please check.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:55 AM

I'm liking the genheal.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:02 AM
Board Sponsor

End Of Sale!
Old 08-18-2017, 02:24 PM

No!! I'm too late. Maybe I'll catch the next sale.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:21 AM
ProBol Rep

I think I may give you a try.Can anyone confirm that 2iu a day could assist with injury recovery?
Old 08-19-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunchuk View Post
I think I may give you a try.Can anyone confirm that 2iu a day could assist with injury recovery?
Yes 2iu is a great dosage if injury recovery is your goal.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunchuk View Post
2iu is a sufficient dose for injury recovery..other brands that are not of the same high quality kits as Gonova or Genheal you would probably have to go higher on the iu dosage....but MuscleBooster and his kits are solid.

Old 08-20-2017, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumped21 View Post
2iu is a sufficient dose for injury recovery..other brands that are not of the same high quality kits as Gonova or Genheal you would probably have to go higher on the iu dosage....but MuscleBooster and his kits are solid.
X2