Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
I used off and on since 17 and been on now for last 8 years cruising n blasting, im now 47 and have stage1 heart failure, it didnt show until 6 years ago, be safe brother and be smart, i accept i did it to my self, not sure my wife and kids do though
That sucks man, I always pay attention when I see you mention this. It reminds me to be conservative so I'm sure it does the same to others. I believe it's very important for the young guys to have someone like you to listen to. Hopefully they take your advice to heart. Best of luck and take care of yourself.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswhat View Post
That sucks man, I always pay attention when I see you mention this. It reminds me to be conservative so I'm sure it does the same to others. I believe it's very important for the young guys to have someone like you to listen to. Hopefully they take your advice to heart. Best of luck and take care of yourself.
Yeah, i dont want to sound like im ccrying about it and it really sounds worse then what it really is, but remember being in my 20’s and feeling invincible, not careing if i lived to see 40, seemed so far away! Well, let me tell you, it comes wuick and at 47 i still feel like im in my 20’s except for some daily aches and pains and wanna live to be 100 but that wont happen lol!! Just be smart fellas most of us dont make a living with this so no need to act like we are and try and grow at all costs! Im now a firm believer in Genetics, training hard, diet and low to moderate dose cycles, ive done them all and other then Tren and GH , there is no reason or benifit to go high on any compound, they work just as well at moderate doses, i firmly believe and know through self expeiment the more tren you can tolerate the more you will grow but its so very harsh on the body and again, not worth it just to look good, and we all know the more GH the better for growth but again, that comes with a price
Old 02-01-2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Androlic (Green Monstors) are legit
yup
Old 02-14-2018, 06:21 PM
Direct Rep

Could not agree more about sensible doses. Iím just coming back to all this after an extended break of almost 12 yrs. I read these boards sometimes but only post when I have something to add as most have already been answered thoroughly. I train natural of course use the normal supplements but now Iím going to go back on low dosing and work my way up. It was hard not to come to these boards every day but as you all know when you read these threads and see the pictures thereís nothing you want more. so I need to avoid the temptation. Iím just on weak. Lol. Just my two cents. BTW Iím 43 now and in very good health and I wanna keep it that way.
Old 02-15-2018, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
Could not agree more about sensible doses. Iím just coming back to all this after an extended break of almost 12 yrs. I read these boards sometimes but only post when I have something to add as most have already been answered thoroughly. I train natural of course use the normal supplements but now Iím going to go back on low dosing and work my way up. It was hard not to come to these boards every day but as you all know when you read these threads and see the pictures thereís nothing you want more. so I need to avoid the temptation. Iím just on weak. Lol. Just my two cents. BTW Iím 43 now and in very good health and I wanna keep it that way.
yeah bro..health is number 1... uaint got ur health u got nothing

u gona cycle or run trt or wot
Old 02-15-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson48 View Post
Do u think it would make a difference if it was injectable?
Anyone?
Old 02-16-2018, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Do u think it would make a difference if it was injectable?
What would make it any different? No, i dint think
It would make a difference
Old 02-16-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Different method of entry, injectable vs oral..... Thanks DD
Old 02-20-2018, 11:36 AM
Direct Rep

I know there is no technical data to back it up but myself and just about everyone I know always get better results w oral.
Old 02-20-2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Iíve read people who take anadrol orally lose there appetite and with the injectable version they didnít lose appetite. Iív also seen people post that they have less water retention with the injextable. But you know how bro science is. You have to take it all with a grain of salt.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:33 AM
Direct Rep

Quote:
Anyone?
I agree the sides would be less w inj. IMHO I think Drol oral would rock with mast or Proviron. I know peeps here have done it and loved it. Something to think about though.

Redrock...
Old 03-12-2018, 10:20 PM

Never got nosebleeds just got bigger
Old 03-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylemilksack View Post
Iíve read people who take anadrol orally lose there appetite and with the injectable version they didnít lose appetite. Iív also seen people post that they have less water retention with the injextable. But you know how bro science is. You have to take it all with a grain of salt.
This is most likely due to less taxing your liver and kidneys to the point they feel sick and dont care to work on processing food