Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Euroking
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Euroking Sponsored by Euroking-Gear.net - The Best Online Pharmacy! Fast service and quality products!

Old 08-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Banned

Follow up:

EK didn't have to do anything as this was my fault, but he will continue to get my business and business of my friends. at no point did i ask for anything but lets just say he's more generous than I expected.

thanks for the education and i look forward to being a contributing member of the board over time.

Pollock: no worries, im a pro troll myself, im in the firearms industry specifically the long range rifle world and often step out of my professional mind set to have a good laugh.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:55 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wizzard View Post
Follow up:

EK didn't have to do anything as this was my fault, but he will continue to get my business and business of my friends. at no point did i ask for anything but lets just say he's more generous than I expected.

thanks for the education and i look forward to being a contributing member of the board over time.

Pollock: no worries, im a pro troll myself, im in the firearms industry specifically the long range rifle world and often step out of my professional mind set to have a good laugh.
This is how a real man handle his business.
Got fucked by a scammer but you owned your mistake and let us all know what went down.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:54 PM
Banned

Yea, I'm not looking to make an ass out of myself. But about tired of getting fucked by unknown sources. Really need a source for raw powders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk