Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Muscle Booster
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Muscle Booster Sponsored by Muscle Booster - Quality HGH at Competitive Prices, Safe Shipping and Fast Customer Communication!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-09-2017, 01:52 PM
durtballz00's Avatar
durtballz00 durtballz00 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 430
Default We have a touchdown.

Received everything looks great was really fast getting here. The only thing that worries me is it was really warm like the post office just let it sit in the sun all day before they brought it to me. So Im not sure how much we can rely on the results as being accurate I guess we'll see. Getting bloodwork done Friday. If I can get in sooner I will.. Ill keep ya postes thanks MB

Last edited by durtballz00 : 05-09-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-09-2017, 02:22 PM
muscle booster muscle booster is offline
Board Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by durtballz00 View Post
Received everything looks great was really fast getting here. The only thing that worries me is it was really warm like the post office just let it sit in the sun all day before they brought it to me. So Im not sure how much we can rely on the results as being accurate I guess we'll see. Getting bloodwork done Friday. If I can get in sooner I will.. Ill keep ya postes thanks MB

DB, nothing happened to the stuff. I checked the tracking number and it took only 4 hours from the time it got to the post office until it was delivered to you.

Last edited by muscle booster : 05-09-2017 at 03:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2017, 04:47 PM
durtballz00's Avatar
durtballz00 durtballz00 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 430
Default

Ok cool..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2017, 04:53 PM
pumped21's Avatar
pumped21 pumped21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by durtballz00 View Post
Received everything looks great was really fast getting here. The only thing that worries me is it was really warm like the post office just let it sit in the sun all day before they brought it to me. So Im not sure how much we can rely on the results as being accurate I guess we'll see. Getting bloodwork done Friday. If I can get in sooner I will.. Ill keep ya postes thanks MB
It's good we have another source delivering HGH on this board, competition will bring out the best in the sources...Look forward to hearing what your bloodwork results come back at brother..

Is this for the Gonova brand kit?
__________________
vet@meso-rx

Bodybuilding is strength and suffering, beauty and savagery, freedom and chains, all at the same time. Praise any man who chooses to pursue this life and walk it the way it's supposed to be walked. If you’re not in for the kill and lack the strength and commitment, then just walk away...

*Disclaimer: Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only*
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-09-2017, 05:46 PM
durtballz00's Avatar
durtballz00 durtballz00 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumped21 View Post
It's good we have another source delivering HGH on this board, competition will bring out the best in the sources...Look forward to hearing what your bloodwork results come back at brother..

Is this for the Gonova brand kit?
Yep..Gonova.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-09-2017, 05:55 PM
liquid_c's Avatar
liquid_c liquid_c is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,688
Default

We do need another good HGH supplier. HGH is becoming more and more popular and I think some of the old time suppliers may be having trouble meeting the extreme demand. The Genheal in particular caught my eye being the first Chinese government authorized HGH I have seen since Jintropin which sadly is no longer available to most. The price is as good as you will find with any true pharm grade HGH. I am also though looking at the GoNova Red tops to compare. A good generic has been shown more than once to test as good as some pharm grade brands.

I will say that MB is very responsive to email and professional to deal with. I have asked more than my fair share of questions and he has been very responsive and helpful.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-09-2017, 06:03 PM
muscle booster muscle booster is offline
Board Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
We do need another good HGH supplier. HGH is becoming more and more popular and I think some of the old time suppliers may be having trouble meeting the extreme demand. The Genheal in particular caught my eye being the first Chinese government authorized HGH I have seen since Jintropin which sadly is no longer available to most. The price is as good as you will find with any true pharm grade HGH. I am also though looking at the GoNova Red tops to compare. A good generic has been shown more than once to test as good as some pharm grade brands.

I will say that MB is very responsive to email and professional to deal with. I have asked more than my fair share of questions and he has been very responsive and helpful.
Thank you very much LC!

Last edited by muscle booster : 05-09-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-10-2017, 05:37 PM
MGally813 MGally813 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 5
Default

What is the verdict boss ?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-10-2017, 07:17 PM
liquid_c's Avatar
liquid_c liquid_c is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGally813 View Post
What is the verdict boss ?
Not sure if you're asking me, but MB is my new supplier for HGH. His product works excellent both in my testing blood and real world. His email response is very fast. His shipping even to difficult parts of the US is top notch and FAST without getting into details. There was even a minor mistake which he corrected and took care of at his expense very very fast. I'm not going anywhere else for HGH as long as he is around.

There are many good HGH suppliers, but their service and delivery speed can be lacking hence why I use him.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-10-2017, 08:21 PM
MGally813 MGally813 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
Not sure if you're asking me, but MB is my new supplier for HGH. His product works excellent both in my testing blood and real world. His email response is very fast. His shipping even to difficult parts of the US is top notch and FAST without getting into details. There was even a minor mistake which he corrected and took care of at his expense very very fast. I'm not going anywhere else for HGH as long as he is around.

There are many good HGH suppliers, but their service and delivery speed can be lacking hence why I use him.
I was curious how it tested. But I am glad you responded. Good to know he can deliver to the harder areas of the US. As always time is important as well. Which gh do you prefer ? Genheal or Gonova ?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-11-2017, 01:07 AM
liquid_c's Avatar
liquid_c liquid_c is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGally813 View Post
I was curious how it tested. But I am glad you responded. Good to know he can deliver to the harder areas of the US. As always time is important as well. Which gh do you prefer ? Genheal or Gonova ?
The gonova for me tested at 27.3. The gonova if you are on a budget is the way to go. However if you want true pharm quality and purity, then Genheal is the way to go. The least expensive true pharm grade HGH that I am aware of.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-11-2017, 05:34 AM
muscle booster muscle booster is offline
Board Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
Not sure if you're asking me, but MB is my new supplier for HGH. His product works excellent both in my testing blood and real world. His email response is very fast. His shipping even to difficult parts of the US is top notch and FAST without getting into details. There was even a minor mistake which he corrected and took care of at his expense very very fast. I'm not going anywhere else for HGH as long as he is around.

There are many good HGH suppliers, but their service and delivery speed can be lacking hence why I use him.

Thank you very much LC for your wonderful feedback and loyalty!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.