Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Steroid Profiles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 10-20-2011, 11:11 AM
JustInB JustInB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 136
Default

My interest is replacing test because test doesn't do much for me and I start with 2g and do 1g/week. My labs even showed my test levels were 2900 and I just don't grow.
__________________
Beastin it.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-20-2011, 04:50 PM
gymfreak81 gymfreak81 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,458
Default Test

Honestly If u dont grow on 1000mg test a week you're not eating enough...
That's all there is to it.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-20-2011, 07:43 PM
JustInB JustInB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymfreak81 View Post
Honestly If u dont grow on 1000mg test a week you're not eating enough...
That's all there is to it.
Bro I stack it with EQ and eat like I got a tapeworm so people say and my bf shows. I eat so much protein my doctor says my creatinine levels are dangerously high for my kidneys.
__________________
Beastin it.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-23-2011, 12:41 PM
SD1959 SD1959 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,425
Default

What dose are you guys running?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-10-2011, 05:58 PM
cybex's Avatar
cybex cybex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,420
Default

Acetate (sp) and Prop w/ d-bol.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-17-2013, 03:12 AM
eazy eazy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInB View Post
Bro I stack it with EQ and eat like I got a tapeworm so people say and my bf shows. I eat so much protein my doctor says my creatinine levels are dangerously high for my kidneys.
I doubt your eating enough. How many calories are you taking in and what are your stats? I never exceed 700g of test and always get huge.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-19-2013, 10:41 AM
sideshow1701's Avatar
sideshow1701 sideshow1701 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North East
Posts: 126
Default

Get the kidney values under control.

Do you have a hyperactive thyroid.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-15-2013, 09:22 PM
mattujg mattujg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 97
Default

I cannot find this anywhere..! would love to try it
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-18-2013, 12:29 PM
gambit's Avatar
gambit gambit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: hell
Posts: 2,865
Default

I still don't know about this stuff.

Anyone run it and can review it?
Plz none of this my bro ran it, blah blah crap. 1st person exp only please.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-23-2013, 02:09 AM
sebaco2011's Avatar
sebaco2011 sebaco2011 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit View Post
I still don't know about this stuff.

Anyone run it and can review it?
Plz none of this my bro ran it, blah blah crap. 1st person exp only please.
Same , I've read a few reviews but it seems to be mixed , and I think the main problem is some people aren't receiving the real compound.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-24-2013, 05:12 PM
gambit's Avatar
gambit gambit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: hell
Posts: 2,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebaco2011 View Post
Same , I've read a few reviews but it seems to be mixed , and I think the main problem is some people aren't receiving the real compound.
i may try some and run it solo.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-26-2013, 02:08 PM
sebaco2011's Avatar
sebaco2011 sebaco2011 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit View Post
i may try some and run it solo.
Keep us updated brother!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-27-2013, 03:51 PM
gambit's Avatar
gambit gambit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: hell
Posts: 2,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebaco2011 View Post
Keep us updated brother!
i def will. i normally run a lil test on my cruises so i should be able to get some good data.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-29-2013, 02:33 PM
TommyRusso's Avatar
TommyRusso TommyRusso is offline
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: WORLDWIDE
Posts: 1,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInB View Post
My interest is replacing test because test doesn't do much for me and I start with 2g and do 1g/week. My labs even showed my test levels were 2900 and I just don't grow.
Bro, what brand of test are you running?

Have you considered theres an issue with the dosing of the cyp or ethane you're running?

At 1 gram you should be putting on serious size.

How many weeks into the cycle are you?
__________________
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will”

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-05-2013, 09:23 PM
misfits319's Avatar
misfits319 misfits319 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,114
Default

Wasn't this stuff big hype on paper, but a big flop when actually applied?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:12 AM
gymfreak1981 gymfreak1981 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 40
Default No way.

No dude MENT is fucking great... little milder than tren but less sides.

50mg-100mg EOD is enough. stack it with 500-1000mg test and youre good.

Ive ran the stuff like 4-5 times. always great results.

I stuck with a supplier thats been around for MANY YEARS so i know what i have is legit.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-04-2018, 07:28 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,609
Default

Can someone state specifically WHAT the exact benefits are? "It was great!" doesnt tell you anything.

Re: 1000mg of test

1) Could be bunk test

2) Could be over kill of test. After 300+ mg of test, it becomes counter productive for me, i just get excess bloat, estro issues and no more muscle than at 300mg.

Try switching to a more reputable brand of test and lowering the dosage and adding some legit drol, dbol or deca for size.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-18-2018, 08:28 PM
Destructos's Avatar
Destructos Destructos is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Can someone state specifically WHAT the exact benefits are? "It was great!" doesnt tell you anything.

Re: 1000mg of test

1) Could be bunk test

2) Could be over kill of test. After 300+ mg of test, it becomes counter productive for me, i just get excess bloat, estro issues and no more muscle than at 300mg.

Try switching to a more reputable brand of test and lowering the dosage and adding some legit drol, dbol or deca for size.
I did 1k mg of test in one week. I bumped it up to 1.5 mg of test and I didn’t notice any benefit. Just that much test and nothing else, did nothing for me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.