Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Old 11-27-2018, 10:23 PM
EK Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Van Smack View Post
International businessmen don't post on these boards mack, the get real shit from their rich doctor friends. If your so important, then how do you have so much time for OLM? Shouldn't u be getting your saizan injection from a naked brazillian right now?
Can those rich doctor friends get Tren and Equipoise along with Primo or do business men only use primo?
Old 11-29-2018, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
Can those rich doctor friends get Tren and Equipoise along with Primo or do business men only use primo?
If you were a rich businessman and can get endless pharm primo from doctor friends, why would you even wanna fuck with tren/EQ?

Primo does everything tren does and you actually feel GOOD on it, physically and mentally.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
And you are simply an internet troll who entertains himself at the deceiving cost to others

Like I said mate you can go wank yourself off and if you want to meet in the gym and throw it the F down PM me I travel internationally year round 45+ weeks a year

Put your money where your mouth is míthr fíckr

Iíll van smack your a$$ down plate by plate baby doll... on 100% Euroking gear

100% fueled by Euroking gear ... any make any model off the used car lot baby

Yes ... any make any model off the lot 100% THE shit babes

- THE Mack
lol this is so awesome.

I don't travel much, but this got me so fired up I will buy a passport just to watch whatever this is.

One of you please PM me if this is gonna go down so i can roll... I take my sobriety pretty seriously, this would be worth relapsing for!
Old 11-29-2018, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Only 1 source sells from their own legitimate pharmacy that is government regulated

Guess who?
I'm not being a smart ass, honest question... There are euro govt reg pharmacies that sell Dragon Pharma and other ug labs? Or did you mean one of the suppliers that sells their HG shit is a gov reg pharmacy?
Old 11-29-2018, 02:39 AM
Euroking Rep

The second choice. And they have a pharmacy section on their website

Rhymes with MuscleBing
Www.euroking-gear.co
New Shipping Method = No source is faster.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
So easy to call someone a punk bitch isn't it? I bet after a couple of closed fists to the ears I could get you to put your legs behind your head. I would make sweet love to you.
I know, low blow. That was me impersonating your mentally deficient friend.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:40 PM
EK Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
I'm not being a smart ass, honest question... There are euro govt reg pharmacies that sell Dragon Pharma and other ug labs? Or did you mean one of the suppliers that sells their HG shit is a gov reg pharmacy?
I will try to look for this but I don't have the time until next week. I had thought about bookmarking the link but didn't think I would ever need it. In some other country DP Almost got the Government Contract and if I recall correctly Balkan Pharmaceuticals wound up getting it. Some countries are so poor they cant afford Pfizer. Even being considered as a government pharmacy is better than some that never makes it on anaboliclab.com or even a simple google search.

The only thing is everyone is cashing in on the Dragon Pharma name now and everything is DP now
https://dragonpharmalabs.com/

Last edited by Destructos : 11-29-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:41 PM
EK Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Van Smack View Post
I know, low blow. That was me impersonating your mentally deficient friend.
That was a low blow on me as well Sir; I apologize.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:58 PM
EK Rep

Quote:
If you were a rich businessman and can get endless pharm primo from doctor friends, why would you even wanna fuck with tren/EQ?

Primo does everything tren does and you actually feel GOOD on it, physically and mentally.
I think there will be people who disagree with you.

The first hit on a google search for Primo: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/primobolan/

"Anavar possesses a far greater anabolic strength rating than Primo. Primobolan is actually a very weak anabolic steroid, weaker in fact, than Testosterone itself. It possesses an anabolic rating of 88, while Testosteroneís anabolic strength rating is 100 Ė this demonstrates Primobolanís fairly weak strength in terms of anabolic capabilities. The same holds true for its androgenic strength rating, which is approximately 44 Ė 57 in comparison with Testosteroneís androgenic rating of 100."

The first hit on google search for Tren: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/trenbolone/

Trenbolone, as a result, expresses five times the androgenic and anabolic strength of Testosterone, with a rating of 500 for each. It also expresses characteristics that grant it the ability to promote weight gain with nearly all of it being muscle mass, and no water retention[3]. Trenbolone has also been found to stimulate endogenous production of the very anabolic hormone IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1) in muscle tissue

As much as I like Primo, I wouldnt be happy with only Primo Cycles. I'm also not sure it would be the only drug that would get you in the IFBB
Old 12-02-2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
And you are simply an internet troll who entertains himself at the deceiving cost to others

Like I said mate you can go wank yourself off and if you want to meet in the gym and throw it the F down PM me I travel internationally year round 45+ weeks a year

Put your money where your mouth is míthr fíckr

Iíll van smack your a$$ down plate by plate baby doll... on 100% Euroking gear

100% fueled by Euroking gear ... any make any model off the used car lot baby

Yes ... any make any model off the lot 100% THE shit babes

- THE Mack
Mack, why even sink this low? A rep should handle himself with more poise than this.

I understand having passion for what you believe in, but Jesus... It's ONE guy out of thousands of customers. Have some dignity and class.

If you believe in something so fervently, getting petty and defensive doesn't exactly drive your point home. A lifting match? Man, I respected you. But that's the dumbest shit I've read on here in a long time.

In Honor of Jeff "His Grizzness" Gerlick
Old 12-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinWK View Post
Mack, why even sink this low? A rep should handle himself with more poise than this.

I understand having passion for what you believe in, but Jesus... It's ONE guy out of thousands of customers. Have some dignity and class.

If you believe in something so fervently, getting petty and defensive doesn't exactly drive your point home. A lifting match? Man, I respected you. But that's the dumbest shit I've read on here in a long time.
Its entertainment friend.

Iím calling him out.

He will never answer the call.

Itís just a post meant for entertainment in response to his ridiculous comments.

He has recently gone as far to say my pics are not real.

It does not take much historical research on this site before I was ever a rep to prove that my posted pics and avatar are indeed me.

All that being said I do agree with you and I should not even show him the time of day. But we are all aggressive weightlifting bodybuilding individuals and if you touch us at the wrong moment we might just get a little aggressive and thatís exactly what I did. However it was a bit on the comical side so I would like to think the most if you got a good laugh out of it.

Mack
Www.euroking-gear.co
Old 12-03-2018, 10:10 PM

Quote:

Iím calling him out.

Itís just a post meant for entertainment in response to his ridiculous comments.

It does not take much historical research on this site before I was ever a rep to prove that my posted pics and avatar are indeed me.

All that being said I do agree with you and I should not even show him the time of day. But we are all aggressive weightlifting bodybuilding individuals and if you touch us at the wrong moment we might just get a little aggressive and thatís exactly what I did. However it was a bit on the comical side so I would like to think the most if you got a good laugh out of it.

Mack

Just take a breather, my brother! You're above this. Your points are all valid, I get it. I just know that for years, you've been a respected figure here. I don't want to see opinions changed over one dude getting under your skin.

In Honor of Jeff "His Grizzness" Gerlick
Old 12-04-2018, 11:49 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Just take a breather, my brother! You're above this. Your points are all valid, I get it. I just know that for years, you've been a respected figure here. I don't want to see opinions changed over one dude getting under your skin.
I agree with JustinWK.
He is spot on.

Mack, forget about this bs.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:15 PM
EK Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
I agree with JustinWK.
He is spot on.

Mack, forget about this bs.
My Brotha!
Old 12-05-2018, 12:47 AM

Quote:
I think there will be people who disagree with you.

The first hit on a google search for Primo: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/primobolan/

"Anavar possesses a far greater anabolic strength rating than Primo. Primobolan is actually a very weak anabolic steroid, weaker in fact, than Testosterone itself. It possesses an anabolic rating of 88, while Testosteroneís anabolic strength rating is 100 Ė this demonstrates Primobolanís fairly weak strength in terms of anabolic capabilities. The same holds true for its androgenic strength rating, which is approximately 44 Ė 57 in comparison with Testosteroneís androgenic rating of 100."

The first hit on google search for Tren: https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/trenbolone/

Trenbolone, as a result, expresses five times the androgenic and anabolic strength of Testosterone, with a rating of 500 for each. It also expresses characteristics that grant it the ability to promote weight gain with nearly all of it being muscle mass, and no water retention[3]. Trenbolone has also been found to stimulate endogenous production of the very anabolic hormone IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1) in muscle tissue

As much as I like Primo, I wouldnt be happy with only Primo Cycles. I'm also not sure it would be the only drug that would get you in the IFBB
Could be just my own unique reactions to primo/tren. All those statistics and on paper ratios, etc only mean so much, its real life results for me.

Primobolan gives me just as much or more of a strength/power boost, fat burning, vascularity and actually a better shape than tren does.

I don't gain much size on tren, idk if its bc it kills my appetite, but I just don't.

I personally get all benefits of tren and feel AMAZING physically and mentally on primo.

Do some people maybe just react that much better to tren vs primo than I? It's not my place to say they wouldn't.

I can't deal with sides of EQ/tren.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:50 AM

Quote:

Iím calling him out.

Mack
Then you have not only served the purpose, but you served it WELL, because I have been thoroughly blessed with entertainment throughout this.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:41 PM
EK Rep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Could be just my own unique reactions to primo/tren. All those statistics and on paper ratios, etc only mean so much, its real life results for me.

Primobolan gives me just as much or more of a strength/power boost, fat burning, vascularity and actually a better shape than tren does.

I don't gain much size on tren, idk if its bc it kills my appetite, but I just don't.

I personally get all benefits of tren and feel AMAZING physically and mentally on primo.

Do some people maybe just react that much better to tren vs primo than I? It's not my place to say they wouldn't.

I can't deal with sides of EQ/tren.
EQ is one of the most controversial compounds for me. I tried it and it was a waste of time so it sat, I tried it again and it worked but not like I had hoped. Some people have said its only good to oil a bicycle chain. Some love it more than anything else. I'm going to have to agree with you that everyone has their favorites. I used to think Test Deca and Anadrol couldnt be beat. Now I dont even use deca or Abombs. I'm sure there is some bro science out there somewhere but I'm like you; I'm just going to stick with what works.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
EQ is one of the most controversial compounds for me. I tried it and it was a waste of time so it sat, I tried it again and it worked but not like I had hoped. Some people have said its only good to oil a bicycle chain. Some love it more than anything else. I'm going to have to agree with you that everyone has their favorites. I used to think Test Deca and Anadrol couldnt be beat. Now I dont even use deca or Abombs. I'm sure there is some bro science out there somewhere but I'm like you; I'm just going to stick with what works.
Agreed- now lets not derail what is important in this thread:

Mack Vs. Papa Van Smack

We need more 1-liners, Mack... NOW!!!!!
Old 12-07-2018, 07:59 PM
EK Rep

Quote:
Agreed- now lets not derail what is important in this thread:

Mack Vs. Papa Van Smack

We need more 1-liners, Mack... NOW!!!!!
Yeah but its getting weird though, hes wanting to see frontal nudes of Mack
Old 12-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Euroking Rep

Quote:
A lifting match? Man, I respected you. But that's the dumbest shit I've read on here in a long time.
I never challenged him to a lifting match to prove anything

It was nothing more than an entertaining post to call him out

He has since disappeared and not made a post In over a week

Put your money where your mouth is ... that’s all I say

I say if you want to walk the walk and talk the talk throw up a pic or homie can start ‘splainin’ why he won’t post a pic
Www.euroking-gear.co

Last edited by Mack : 12-11-2018 at 03:44 AM.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM

Quote:
I never challenged him to a lifting match to prove anything

It was nothing more than an entertaining post to call him out

He has since disappeared and not made a post In over a week

Put your money where your mouth is ... thatís all I say

I say if you want to walk the walk and talk the talk throw up a pic or homie can start Ďsplaininí why he wonít post a pic
You have my vote of support on a YouTube broadcast lifting match in Ray Mysterio masks to prove gear purity.... As well as ascended consciousness.