Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 06-24-2019, 12:04 PM

Almonster any chance you could go over say your average diet (not diet plan but how you ate normally) over the last year or two? Were you a drinker? What compounds did you run over the years, just stuff that might give some of us insight into our own health. Im really curious if this was genetic amplified by lifestyle or if this is just another occurrence due to processed foods and other abuses put on by us as lifters. Hope that cardiologist appointment goes in your favor! Stay strong and keep positive!

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 06-24-2019, 02:56 PM

Let me get settled and give this some honest thought and i will definitely answer your questions as honestly as i can.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by almonster View Post
Let me get settled and give this some honest thought and i will definitely answer your questions as honestly as i can.
Take your time, when you're feeling better and ready we'll listen.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 06-24-2019, 06:46 PM

Get well soon and feel free to PM me as I am a former CHF patient. The key word being former. Oh and welcome to the survivors club.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:48 PM

Thank you
Old 07-29-2019, 04:44 AM

Vitamin K2
Vitamin D3
Magnesium

These combined take calcium out of the arteries, kidneys, eyes, etc... Most people still don't understand K2. It actually decalcifies arteries @ doses over 300mg/day. It must be taken with plenty of D3 and magnesium as they all work together to take calcium out of the blood and into the bones and teeth. Amazing for osteoporosis as well. Cholesterol isn't the problem. Your body produces 700 to 1500mg a day. A few hundred more is nothing, especially when it is going to the correct place (bones & teeth). Calcification is the real problem. It not only creates a hard plaque over the cholesterol (repairing the small injuries to arteries) it can bust off and cause a blood clot. I still take a half an aspirin with mine.

Check out the Rotterdam Study.
Old 07-29-2019, 07:24 AM

Last week got the calcium scan. Cost me $50. Have no idea why it was so cheap, i did need a dr scrip. Took 5 minutes to perform.

My coronary artery calcium score was 21.

Theres calcium in the left anterior descending artery only. (Widowmaker artery)
Report states:
The observed calcium score 21 is at the 60 percentile rank. This means that 40 percent of people at this age and gender has less calcium than was detected in the study.

Mild coronary artery calcification and Agatston score is 21.

Need to change my diet. Cutting out alcohol. Gonna see if i can get my arteries scoped. Gonna start those supplements in the post above.
Thanks for this thread. I learned alot.
Hope your doing well!
Old 07-29-2019, 08:35 AM

Damn brother! Very sorry hearing the agonizing news. Thank GOD youre still here.

Has anyone used Chelation therapy?

All the best to you moving forward.
Old 07-29-2019, 06:49 PM

Hopefully you kicked smoking, Doc might make you go vegan like my old man haha either way, best wishes and luck for the future.. take it easy on yourself.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:12 PM

I unfortunately ended up having another episode two weeks later. Heart seized up again. One more stent and another 4 days in the hospital. I'm sorry i haven't responded to the gear or diet related questions from you BROTHERS. I got side tracked with the TEN MAN thing. Lmao. But I'm home and still alive.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:16 PM

But i did ask my cardiologist last week about a small dose weekly and his answer was at this point absolutely not.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:57 AM

Fish oil i know is very good for heart health... Unfortunately not much more i can offer on this topic.

Hope you get better man... Is time off work to bring stress down an option?
Old 08-12-2019, 08:49 PM

Hey guys, I had a heart catherization done a little over a year ago and the Dr told me there was no blockage. Do you guys think a calcium test could reveal more? Best of luck to you Almonster. Take it easy with the gear for now and fixate in taking care of the most important muscle you have.