Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > DIRECT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

DIRECT Sponsored by DIRECT - Great Products, Fast and Safe Delivery!

Old 07-17-2017, 09:21 PM

What is with people and anavar? Like it's some magical secret miracle pill.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinWK View Post
So was it you, or was it 'your friend'?

At $15 a pop per compound, why not just move on to another source after a false reading?... I'm all for wanting to believe your story, but it's just purely ridiculous to think you got a false positive, so then started testing it for every other substance, for multiple packs, instead of simply moving on after you found out it wasn't Anavar.

I'm all for vigilantes keeping this board safe, but swinging wild accusations without proof sounds more like vendetta.

Post your pictures of the tests.
The compound had effects like d-bol or anadrol that is why I tested it. I did not test it for every other substance. Just as ananvar, dbol, and drol.

I have moved on. I saw this thread and thought I would chime in because someone brought the question up and had similar effects as some of the users I had known associated with the compound.

Guys also like to say this type of gear is of "pharmaceutical quality" and they must be hysterical. There isn't a infinitesimal of a fraction of a chance that anything that sells for this cheap compares to pharmacy grade gear. End of story.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho66 View Post
The compound had effects like d-bol or anadrol that is why I tested it. I did not test it for every other substance. Just as ananvar, dbol, and drol.

I have moved on. I saw this thread and thought I would chime in because someone brought the question up and had similar effects as some of the users I had known associated with the compound.

Guys also like to say this type of gear is of "pharmaceutical quality" and they must be hysterical. There isn't a infinitesimal of a fraction of a chance that anything that sells for this cheap compares to pharmacy grade gear. End of story.
Your logic is hysterical. I guess you actually know what it costs to actually makes these products after they've been out for decades. Pharmaceutical companies are greedy beyond belief. They lobby our government more than any other industry so they can get away with it. Just look at how EpiPen prices went through the roof.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:37 PM

I've been on DIRECTS var for 13 days now. I've had no back pumps or anything to speak of yet. I'm running prop and tren as well. I've put on about 8 pounds in this amount of time which is leading me to think it could be dbol or another compound bc I'm retaining a TON of water. On a cutting diet as well. I've never gained weight on Anavar. I may or may not get it tested, don't really care. Gym aggression and strength are through the roof! Oh, I'm running 75mgs a day.

Last edited by polo1 : 07-18-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Old 07-18-2017, 03:08 PM

Default True cost of pharmaceutical drugs

http://www.rense.com/general54/preco.htm Looks like an older article but nonetheless just as true

The chart below speaks for itself.

Celebrex 100 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets): $130.27
Cost of general active ingredients: $0.60
Percent markup: 21,712%

Claritin 10 mg
Consumer Price (100 tablets): $215.17
Cost of general active ingredients: $0.71
Percent markup: 30,306%

Keflex 250 mg
Consumer Price (100 tablets): $157.39
Cost of general active ingredients: $1.88
Percent markup: 8,372%

Lipitor 20 mg
Consumer Price (100 tablets): $272.37
Cost of general active ingredients: $5.80
Percent markup: 4,696%

Norvasec 10 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets): $188.29
Cost of general active ingredients: $0.14
Percent markup: 134,493%

Paxil 20 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets): $220.27
Cost of general active ingredients: $7.60
Percent markup: 2,898%

Prevacid 30 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets): $44.77
Cost of general active ingredients: $1.01
Percent markup: 34,136%

Prilosec 20 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets): $360.97
Cost of general active ingredients $0.52
Percent markup: 69,417%

Prozac 20 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets) : $247.47
Cost of general active ingredients: $0.11
Percent markup: 224,973%

Tenormin 50 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets): $104.47
Cost of general active ingredients: $0.13
Percent markup: 80,362%

Vasotec 10 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets): $102.37
Cost of general active ingredients: $0.20
Percent markup: 51,185%

Xanax 1 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets) : $136.79
Cost of general active ingredients: $0.024
Percent markup: 569,958%

Zestril 20 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets) $89.89
Cost of general active ingredients $3.20
Percent markup: 2,809%

Zithromax 600 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets): $1,482.19
Cost of general active ingredients: $18.78
Percent markup: 7,892%

Zocor 40 mg
Consumer price (100 tablets): $350.27
Cost of general active ingredients: $8.63
Percent markup: 4,059%

Zoloft 50 mg
Consumer price: $206.87
Cost of general active ingredients: $1.75
Percent markup: 11,821%

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei...ices-too-high/

5 Reasons Prescription Drug Prices Are So High in the U.S.

1. Drug manufacturers in the U.S. set their own prices, and that’s not the norm elsewhere in the world.

We allow “government-protected monopolies” for certain drugs, preventing generics from coming to market to reduce prices.

The FDA takes a long time to approve generic drugs.

Sometimes, state laws and other “well-intentioned” federal policies limit generics’ abilities to keep costs down.

Drug prices aren’t really justified by R&D.
Old 07-18-2017, 03:14 PM

I really enjoyed your argument Genghis..you took the best selling pharmaceutical drugs and then compared the price point analysis to what they actually cost a consumer. I don't know how any of that information is relatable to the sale and distribution of anabolics or human growth hormone. I wish I had you as a prosecutor in my district; I would win every single case with your irrelevant points. Does your insurance cover your steroid habit, much like the zoloft you described and what it is priced at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
Your logic is hysterical. I guess you actually know what it costs to actually makes these products after they've been out for decades. Pharmaceutical companies are greedy beyond belief. They lobby our government more than any other industry so they can get away with it. Just look at how EpiPen prices went through the roof.
Old 07-18-2017, 03:43 PM

I love this board you have your die hard OLM guys who defend no matter if it's true or not and then you have your doubters who always question everything no matter what. Here is the Low down and I'm not a supporter of anyone. For the price Direct has great products. I have taken every thing he makes except the new mixes and peptides. His var might be overdosed sometimes and underdosed sometimes BUT it's always good VAR and for the price its Great Var. My personal experience was back pumps and strength increases but I also got lean and vascular off his VAR. Matter of fact I'm about to buy me some more because for the price I can afford to take 150mg a day and it's still cheap and effective.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho66 View Post
I really enjoyed your argument Genghis..you took the best selling pharmaceutical drugs and then compared the price point analysis to what they actually cost a consumer. I don't know how any of that information is relatable to the sale and distribution of anabolics or human growth hormone. I wish I had you as a prosecutor in my district; I would win every single case with your irrelevant points. Does your insurance cover your steroid habit, much like the zoloft you described and what it is priced at?

Your statement was, "There isn't a infinitesimal of a fraction of a chance that anything that sells for this cheap compares to pharmacy grade gear."

You're a moron, now go back to law school. How do you how much it actually costs for pharmaceutical companies to make hgh in usa and in other countries? Sustanon 250 in Turkey costs about $13 turkish lira which is $3.70 us dollars. Do I still know what it costs the make? No, and neither do you. I'm sure there are countries where you can get get it even cheaper at the pharmacy, and the quality is still just as good.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:43 PM

I will! Go back to your retail furniture job at Ikea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
Your statement was, "There isn't a infinitesimal of a fraction of a chance that anything that sells for this cheap compares to pharmacy grade gear."

You're a moron, now go back to law school. How do you how much it actually costs for pharmaceutical companies to make hgh in usa and in other countries? Sustanon 250 in Turkey costs about $13 turkish lira which is $3.70 us dollars. Do I still know what it costs the make? No, and neither do you. I'm sure there are countries where you can get get it even cheaper at the pharmacy, and the quality is still just as good.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:49 PM

Been doing this far too long, and have little time to argue with people, but you seem like a sensible guy. I just stated my view on the product. If people don't like it they don't have to listen to me. I'm a libertarian to the fullest extent. Do whatever you like! The fact is I don't think it's good and I stated it, this conversation has led to a lot of members messaging me with similar stories. I don't know why guys get so offended with my statements. They have the right to take whatever the hell they want. I am not here to chastise their opinions or views on something I already made up my mind about. I'm done. Later bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpolak View Post
I love this board you have your die hard OLM guys who defend no matter if it's true or not and then you have your doubters who always question everything no matter what. Here is the Low down and I'm not a supporter of anyone. For the price Direct has great products. I have taken every thing he makes except the new mixes and peptides. His var might be overdosed sometimes and underdosed sometimes BUT it's always good VAR and for the price its Great Var. My personal experience was back pumps and strength increases but I also got lean and vascular off his VAR. Matter of fact I'm about to buy me some more because for the price I can afford to take 150mg a day and it's still cheap and effective.
Old 07-18-2017, 08:20 PM

Labmax test are limited in giving you info. They are a good screening test. If they fail and you really want to know what you got there are labs that do testing. There are two labs out their that can mass spec for about 150.00. So if you really want to fuck some source up and expose him that would be the testing to do, mass spec. Otherwise a source typically denies a labmax as it is limited and they know this, so they cry foul, but in the back of their head they are saying oh shit! I ordered raws from this fucker on pm board and melting point misirably failed. That fucking source cried like a bitch and wanted me to spend 150 to test it. Well I spent 200 on the raw and lost. Why would I spend another 150 to tell me what I already know? For the record I believe this guy! Greed will make you do anything. This is a greedy fucking business. Sellers market.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:26 PM

well he certainly hasn't avoided you ..& has even post'd the same thing twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECT View Post
With Proof Of Problems We Always Make It Right, Friends! No?! Anavar Is The Same Before, Regards.
so it's pretty simple now ..put up or shut up

..but still larger than life and twice as ugly