Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 03-18-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
Lol. I know what youíre talking. I have about five women in my neighborhood who just keep pumping out the babies for more welfare money.. makes me sick!! They always ask my wife if she would care if the asked me to fuck. My wife cold cocked the bitch. I was like damn, my petite little babe, didnít know she had it in her. Pregnant women get hornier than us on 2 grams of test... Redrock
Iím going to call bs on this. Your wife hit a preggo woman? For asking if they could bang you, And she didnít catch a case? There are 5 families in your neighborhood who are on welafare...what hood do you live in? That seems unlikely unless you live in the ghetto. I love reading these things. I swear so many of you just talk shit to seem cool. Gotta love the internet.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 03-18-2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
Iím going to call bs on this. Your wife hit a preggo woman? For asking if they could bang you, And she didnít catch a case? There are 5 families in your neighborhood who are on welafare...what hood do you live in? That seems unlikely unless you live in the ghetto. I love reading these things. I swear so many of you just talk shit to seem cool. Gotta love the internet.
RedRock is one the the most liked guys on this forum, heís a damn good dude. He doesnít owe you any explanation for anything, just like that contest you cried about. You remind me of some little kid crying his ass off sitting in the grocery buggy because he didnít get his way and everyone is going to know about it. Why donít you go back to your parents (if you have any) and work out your problems with them instead of dragging it on a juice forum full of juiced men. You are suffering from a serious case of ďDelusion of Grandiosity. I didnít put up with your shit as a rep and you can still suck my dick; punk.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
RedRock is one the the most liked guys on this forum, heís a damn good dude. He doesnít owe you any explanation for anything, just like that contest you cried about. You remind me of some little kid crying his ass off sitting in the grocery buggy because he didnít get his way and everyone is going to know about it. Why donít you go back to your parents (if you have any) and work out your problems with them instead of dragging it on a juice forum full of juiced men. You are suffering from a serious case of ďDelusion of Grandiosity. I didnít put up with your shit as a rep and you can still suck my dick; punk.
Look who chimes in with nothing but shit to talk and no ground to stand on. Howís that dismissal from your duties going? By the looks of it youíve been real mad about it dragging up months old threads to ďcall outĒ Mack. Iím glad you stopped in to give your withered two cents in the matter. Itís always entertaining to read your posts.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 03-18-2019, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Look who chimes in with nothing but shit to talk and no ground to stand on. Howís that dismissal from your duties going? By the looks of it youíve been real mad about it dragging up months old threads to ďcall outĒ Mack. Iím glad you stopped in to give your withered two cents in the matter. Itís always entertaining to read your posts.
If (those duties) means punks like you can come in and talk to me like you do to Walmart employees, then I don't need those duties. A few vials of gear every three months isn't that big of a deal to someone who has a career. Actually you did me a favor, so I should say thank you. Besides it was worth it to ban your whiny ass

i find it entertaining that you try to be wise; not with one Aristotle quote but three or what ever. He was a pupil of Plato; who was Socrates' most famous student. I feel it is only right that I leave you with words from Socrates.

"I am wiser than you, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but you fancy you know something, although you know nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular, then, I appear to be wiser than you, because I do not fancy I know what I do not know"

If you were truly wise, you wouldn't try to create the illusion. Got to love the internet huh?
Old 03-18-2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructos View Post
If (those duties) means punks like you can come in and talk to me like you do to Walmart employees, then I don't need those duties. A few vials of gear every three months isn't that big of a deal to someone who has a career. Actually you did me a favor, so I should say thank you. Besides it was worth it to ban your whiny ass

i find it entertaining that you try to be wise; not with one Aristotle quote but three or what ever. He was a pupil of Plato; who was Socrates' most famous student. I feel it is only right that I leave you with words from Socrates.

"I am wiser than you, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but you fancy you know something, although you know nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular, then, I appear to be wiser than you, because I do not fancy I know what I do not know"

If you were truly wise, you wouldn't try to create the illusion. Got to love the internet huh?
I applaude you for making the effort to google that. Gotta love the internet.

Old 03-19-2019, 06:56 AM

Pregnant woman are repulsive. Then again I hate kids.

MY SHIT IS YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER!

99% OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT IN SHAPE IS. THEY LIVE IN A WORLD OF ILLUSION AND DREAMS. ON THE OTHER HAND BODYBUILDERS LIVE IN A REALM OF REALITY. DEAL WITH IT!

Steroids are for cheaters therefore I WILL NOT cheat and NATURAL is the only way to go! CASE CLOSED!
(It's only cheating if you get caught)
Old 03-19-2019, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWTECH View Post
Hahaha! Youíre a straight shooter (play on words intended BOWTECH)

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.
Old 03-19-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWTECH View Post
THANK YOU!!! AGREED lol.... Now the hottest women in the world could be pregnant and of course I'd still fk her but why the hell would anyone prefer her pregnant to NOT pregnant,,,,that is my point.

Well we are talking this I'd also like to address ASS EATING. Now Men being men will always try to play the game and be the "cool guy" or go along with whomever they view as the leaders or the cool bunch. (oh I'm sorry thats not men but teenage girls, but anyway) I'm willing to bet since a few guys here made ass eating thread popular there are probably quite a few of you lying saying you love it when in fact you've never done it.
Now anyway I would like to know...If you eat ass how can you tell me you enjoy licking an ahole that most likely that day had feces passing through it and no matter the amount of wiping is still covered in fecal matter. If not down right covered it is still FULL of microscopic (if your lucky say after a shower) fecal matter . So your licking a shit hole. Your eating licking swallowing tiny amounts of shit. I'll eat vagina all day and night and I'll give her a shocker or bang the ass on occasion but Im showering immediately after...But eating the ass??
Fess up guys... Don't lie about it.. i wanna here from the guys who are eating shit(aka rim job aka eating ass) not the guys who are pretending to fit in or be "cool" as nowadays apparently licking shit is cool...LOL
Old 03-19-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
I applaude you for making the effort to google that. Gotta love the internet.
Dude, you have good English and I can tell you are a good dude. Donít let other bullshit bring you down. I have faith in you.

Have a great day bro. And I apologize for telling you to suck my dick.
Old 03-19-2019, 12:22 PM

No bs on this. I live in an area of the city of Pgh where a lot of homes are 350 k + but that same neighborhood for stupid liberal reasons fills a quota of section 8 housing. Itís a mix of wealthy, upper middle, dead ass poor, but def not the ghetto.
We have some straight up whores who are welfare baby pumpers. Belive it or not, I donít give a shit! The fact is my wife hit the bitch, who was btw much bigger, and no ramifications occurred.
I was just making a point about preggo welfare bitches who fuck everything without consequences....Redrock

Quote:
Old 03-19-2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
No bs on this. I live in an area of the city of Pgh where a lot of homes are 350 k + but that same neighborhood for stupid liberal reasons fills a quota of section 8 housing. Itís a mix of wealthy, upper middle, dead ass poor, but def not the ghetto.
We have some straight up whores who are welfare baby pumpers. Belive it or not, I donít give a shit! The fact is my wife hit the bitch, who was btw much bigger, and no ramifications occurred.
I was just making a point about preggo welfare bitches who fuck everything without consequences....Redrock
Ok, ok, I was just being skeptical. Knowing how fucked PA is Iíll give it a good possibility so I apologize.

Old 03-20-2019, 06:57 AM

Is all good brother! Lol on how fucked up pissburgh assholevania is...Redrock

Quote:
Ok, ok, I was just being skeptical. Knowing how fucked PA is Iíll give it a good possibility so I apologize.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:41 PM

I loved it when Mrs U was preggers with both our kids...the further along, the more I'd get woke up in the middle of the night by her mounting me.
Old Yesterday, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulamalop View Post
, the more I'd get woke up in the middle of the night by her mounting me.
PREACH

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM

Absolutely agree. Sometimes it was like I was fucking someone else. The horniness of preggo is unmatched.
On the topic of breast milk that Donkey Kong brought up, call me sick, but my wife would always be like, they hurt , their so swollen, so I sucked thos puppies down to a more comfortable level. I loved it, it was sweet, and it turned both of us ON!!...Am I going to hell? Lol.... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulamalop View Post
I loved it when Mrs U was preggers with both our kids...the further along, the more I'd get woke up in the middle of the night by her mounting me.