Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Nutrition Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Forum Discuss anything related to dieting and supplementation.

Old 02-05-2018, 05:32 AM
EK Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post

Im sure your aware of all this and have found a way to have a happy medium but for the guy who wants 100% ........
Very true ..... Iím very recreational about bodybuilding

Iím not all that serious or devoted

I train hard

Eat a lot

But I like my beer
Old 02-05-2018, 09:42 PM

Quote:
First of all i have never gotten to 3.5% bf and ill go out on a limb to say neither have you!! Once below 6% it gets real hard to accurately measure bf, it can change by the hour! Call the doctor? What doctor do you know that knows anything about steroids let alone competeing at a top level, you think what you want and recycle what you read but over the last 30 years having trained with a number of npc champs along with Olympians i never seen it, when they have it all dialed in, and thats the key! If you arent eating enough of the right calories, taking the right suppliments, getting enough rest and not sure of what your doing, you will definately come in small and deflated but at the same time, just because you are small and deflated doesnt mean you went catobolic! 24 hrs of carb and sodium loading and you will be bigger then ever, the muscle didnt go anywhere, was just deflated,again think what you want
Been at or under 3.5% multiple times. Tests like bodpod, hydrostatic weighing, and dexa scan have a small margin of error even at <6%. Most doctors know about steroids and their effects on the body. Pretty elementary knowledge for a PHD. A doctor doesn't have to know anything about competing (and I never said they did) to be able to tell you an elementary fact like you can go catabolic on juice. Its a proven scientific fact. Keep believing your bro science that you have no way to track and no inherent proof of. I'm sure that will work for you. In the meantime, top level competitors will continue to go catabolic and waste muscle to make their prospective weight classes while on juice. Simple math.... my last client that competed. 214 @ 11.3% (lbm of 189.82) at start of prep. 188 @ 3.3% (lbm 181.8). Waisting of almost 8 lbs of muscle in 20 weeks on 150 mg test prop, 150 mg mast prop, and 150 tren ace EOD. 1st place in division and overall champ in classic physique. All documented week by week throughout.

Last edited by beast667 : 02-05-2018 at 10:32 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast667 View Post
Been at or under 3.5% multiple times. Tests like bodpod, hydrostatic weighing, and dexa scan have a small margin of error even at <6%. Most doctors know about steroids and their effects on the body. Pretty elementary knowledge for a PHD. A doctor doesn't have to know anything about competing (and I never said they did) to be able to tell you an elementary fact like you can go catabolic on juice. Its a proven scientific fact. Keep believing your bro science that you have no way to track and no inherent proof of. I'm sure that will work for you. In the meantime, top level competitors will continue to go catabolic and waste muscle to make their prospective weight classes while on juice. Simple math.... my last client that competed. 214 @ 11.3% (lbm of 189.82) at start of prep. 188 @ 3.3% (lbm 181.8). Waisting of almost 8 lbs of muscle in 20 weeks on 150 mg test prop, 150 mg mast prop, and 150 tren ace EOD. 1st place in division and overall champ in classic physique. All documented week by week throughout.
Sounds like your clients need a new coach homie! No reason to lose that much pure muscle. “ elementary knowlege” you lost me right there, thats 100% bullshit! You believe what you want and ill believe what i know,ill put my 30 years of hands in experience and knowledge against any of your bro science, any day

To prove my point and you can fact check this, you need to look no further the kevin levrone, in his prime he would drop 20to 30 pounds in the off season, and during a 12 week prep put the weight/muscle back on while leaning out eating nothing but fish and vegetables, theres nothing catobolic going on there! Its totally possible to lean out and not lose muscle

Last edited by DEVLDOG : 02-06-2018 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Sounds like your clients need a new coach homie! No reason to lose that much pure muscle. “ elementary knowlege” you lost me right there, thats 100% bullshit! You believe what you want and ill believe what i know,ill put my 30 years of hands in experience and knowledge against any of your bro science, any day

To prove my point and you can fact check this, you need to look no further the kevin levrone, in his prime he would drop 20to 30 pounds in the off season, and during a 12 week prep put the weight/muscle back on while leaning out eating nothing but fish and vegetables, theres nothing catobolic going on there! Its totally possible to lean out and not lose muscle
Classic physique has a height/weight requirement so, yes there is a reason to loose that much weight. It's actually required. Someone with "30 years in the game" should know something as simple as that. Just because you have been doing something for 30 years doesn't mean you have been doing something right for a day "homie". Again, stick with your bro science, I'm sure it will work wonders for you. Listening to you vomit bad info has gotten me away from my original point.... Steroids do not prevent you from going catabolic. Simple as that. Go fact check that...

Last edited by beast667 : 02-07-2018 at 05:28 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast667 View Post
Classic physique has a height/weight requirement so, yes there is a reason to loose that much weight. It's actually required. Someone with "30 years in the game" should know something as simple as that. Just because you have been doing something for 30 years doesn't mean you have been doing something right for a day "homie". Again, stick with your bro science, I'm sure it will work wonders for you. Listening to you vomit bad info has gotten me away from my original point.... Steroids do not prevent you from going catabolic. Simple as that. Go fact check that...
To each their own man, i know how to lean out without losing muscle as does alot of others, for you to be ok with losing 8 lbs of muscle at only 180 lbs or whatever your class is is rediculous, thats like lossing your calves and biceps!! But whatever, classic physique isnt about mass or haveing a set of wheels for that matter, thus the board shorts! Gotts stop believing what youve been told and think outside the box, it really isnt that hard..... and lets get this straight, I said steroids will prevent you from going catobolic as long as diet, training , supplements and rest are in check!!! Im done with this conversation
Old 02-07-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
To each their own man, i know how to lean out without losing muscle as does alot of others, for you to be ok with losing 8 lbs of muscle at only 180 lbs or whatever your class is is rediculous, thats like lossing your calves and biceps!! But whatever, classic physique isnt about mass or haveing a set of wheels for that matter, thus the board shorts! Gotts stop believing what youve been told and think outside the box, it really isnt that hard..... and lets get this straight, I said steroids will prevent you from going catobolic as long as diet, training , supplements and rest are in check!!! Im done with this conversation
30 years in the game and you think classic physique is the division you wear board shorts and have no legs..... Right.... Its irresponsible to call yourself a "Vet" when it's very apparent you don't know much about the sport of BB. There are a lot of guys that come on here looking for help and flooding the forums with misinformation like you have done here doesn't help anyone. You might know what works best for you, in fact, I believe you probably do. Thing is, you really need to know what you are talking about before you offer advice to someone else. I'm not mad at you sir, and I wish you luck. Conversation over
Old 02-07-2018, 10:30 AM

Classic physique, Mens physique , Miss fitness...whatever it is its not Professional Bodybuilding , its like comparing cross fit to working out, its not what im into and couldnt tell you a thing about it or how it work and never claimed to know anything about it,i just dont follow it or aspire to be part of it, maybe when im done hoovering around 300 lbs in the off season idk, probably not but never know, but ill now be sure to remember classic physique competators arent the ones in beach wear lol