Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of Anabolic Steroids.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of Anabolic Steroids. Post and view pictures of anabolic steroids.

Old 10-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Donating Member

Not saying it's them but Cheapest I've seen is PS.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:25 PM

Opposite of Aunt Y.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:10 AM

OP, if you're talking about a sponsor that's still active in this forum, you should just help the fellow members and point it out to the mods. Instead you started a stupid childish game and didn't even bother to come back replying to your own thread. I bet you're one of those who start a thread saying they will post a bloodwork soon and then disappear. Very helpful, congrats.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:02 PM

I figured out who he is talking about, but I don't feel comfortable saying since I only used this source once a long time ago for some omnadrens "which were great" and I have no proof. Was one of a couple of polish sources back in the day that had them cheap in bulk. I also have no sure proof of what the OP says.
Should be obvious who is being accused if you have been around on the board for a while.
Old 02-02-2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
I have been 100% certain that all those geno pens are fake.
Suddenly the market got flooded with them.

Nothing but UGL.
Couldn't agree with this more. For YEARS human/pharma grade GH was impossible to get, and then all the sudden, bam, all sources have every type of pharm grade GH, cartridge, pen, etc. Since this all started going down I've felt it's nothing but counterfeits with generic GH in them that people are paying higher prices for. Just my personal opinion, nothing to back it up, but just my conclusion based of off logical observation.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:04 PM

Definitely would agree that these pens aren't legit. Kind of like the endless supply of Watsons from 2 sources here.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:17 PM

Default NAPs maybe?

Used naps for years. Just lost money using them since they changed "manager" country. Sad to say not at all pleased with their current service. PM if interested in details.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatican666 View Post
Used naps for years. Just lost money using them since they changed "manager" country. Sad to say not at all pleased with their current service. PM if interested in details.
Let's be real, if you used FAKE info as sender your at risk and will not able to get your money back, NAPS has been around over decade!!!!

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Old 02-24-2018, 06:53 AM

Never had an issue with Naps.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
OP, if you're talking about a sponsor that's still active in this forum, you should just help the fellow members and point it out to the mods. Instead you started a stupid childish game and didn't even bother to come back replying to your own thread. I bet you're one of those who start a thread saying they will post a bloodwork soon and then disappear. Very helpful, congrats.

That's how you get banned. Sponsors pay the bills....
Old 03-04-2018, 05:42 AM

90% of the hg products here are counterfeit. It's been said many times, best thing to do is find a good ugl that your comfortable with and stick with them.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post
That's how you get banned. Sponsors pay the bills....
Sad but true...so even this board is becoming like promuscle, just business. All at the expense of the consumers
Old 03-06-2018, 06:19 AM

Not true. I've called out several sponsors here and mods haven't blinked. This board is about the members. I've had a serious dispute with one sponsor years ago and admin backed me 100%
Old 03-06-2018, 06:33 AM
Pharmacom Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-1 View Post
Not true. I've called out several sponsors here and mods haven't blinked. This board is about the members. I've had a serious dispute with one sponsor years ago and admin backed me 100%
Exactly if it's true then we as a community support it and back each other. Now if it's just blatant lies and stupidity that's different

Old 04-03-2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-1 View Post
Not all the time. I had some issues with the quality of gear a source had who's no longer here. Every thread I made in their secrion was pulled down as fast as I could put them up. It was resolved, sort of, by them giving me about $500 in free gear...of the same lab I complained about lol! It's water under the bridge now as this was sime years ago...live and learn I 'spose.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
Not all the time. I had some issues with the quality of gear a source had who's no longer here. Every thread I made in their secrion was pulled down as fast as I could put them up. It was resolved, sort of, by them giving me about $500 in free gear...of the same lab I complained about lol! It's water under the bridge now as this was sime years ago...live and learn I 'spose.
That was probably the source taking them down. They can do whatever theyd like in their own forum. Im telling you that admin backed me 💯 when they saw the evidence. Sponsor was gone shortly after although Im not sure how much my situation had to do with him leaving.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:34 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
All right, spill the beans. Who sold them, where are the pics and what proves them as fakes. We need to hold suppliers who sell fake products "especially something as expensive as gh" feet to the fire.
I have been off of here for awhile and f'd up by not attaching pics. They are not coming from the folks who you know here. I'll get the pics & post them. Just remember there are companies who manufacture boxes, inserts, labels, holograms, and even custom flip caps , ie "Kefei" as an example.