Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Nutrition Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Forum Discuss anything related to dieting and supplementation.

Old 04-08-2018, 04:55 PM

Default Refeed

You guys stay away from sugary foods Right? I have seen guys do both, but I always thought stay away from sugar and fat

I just started my cut. You suggest weekly refeeds or wait till my progress stalls then start doing them?

I appreciate the help
Old 04-08-2018, 05:35 PM
PharmaComStore Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by joos23 View Post
You guys stay away from sugary foods Right? I have seen guys do both, but I always thought stay away from sugar and fat

I just started my cut. You suggest weekly refeeds or wait till my progress stalls then start doing them?

I appreciate the help
It depends on how things are going .If its a clean refeed yeah just good foods BUT if im having a cheat/refeed all beats are off LOL. i eat anything and everything . Its really person to person dependent .

sorry thats not a definite answer but it does vary person to person or even from my diet to diet

one thing may be have a good clean refeed with small desert of your choice and see how your body responds

Use code "OLM" for a additional 10% Discount
Old 04-08-2018, 06:45 PM

I've stayed clean my last 12 weeks of keto. Only until recently have I introduced some larger meals that I have not been used to eating. For me, I usually end up with my metabolism getting lit back up again. I only use it as needed, I would stay as clean as possible, switch up cardio tactics first before deciding to splurge.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:42 PM

There's no right or wrong with timing and frequency of refeeds, but I would tend to agree it's as you begin to see progress stall some. "clean" foods are purely subjective and your body converts allcarbs sources to glucose anyway so don't stress that too much. My last refeed was 800g of crabs from mostly bagels and frosted flake lucky charms.