Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Pictures of our Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pictures of our Members Post and view your pics here.

Old 11-12-2018, 04:02 AM

Smile 15 days of clen - 11lb down (PICTURES)

Top: 198lb
Bottom: 187lb

Don't give me too much shit for my physique. I come from a 110lb skeleton with horrible genetics. So I have quite a bit of a journey behind me.

The first picture is about 10 weeks old when I just came off tren. At first glance it looks subjectively better to me because my delts have been fading away since.
In the second picture I'm obviously depleted and flat. I honestly don't really like this look. But that's what you have to go through on a cut. Once my bf is where I want it to be and I fill up, I'm sure I'll be pretty happy.
Most noticeable is the loss of fat on my love handles. It's the first place I gain weight and the last place it stays on. Pretty happy with the progress here.
The effects of adrol which I finished also around three weeks ago have faded due to the lack of carbs and 3 hours cardio a week, too.

I didn't lose the entirety of 11lb during the last 15 days, but probably 7-8 which is still impressive as hell. Especially with the amount of energy I have on such low calories.

Big thanks to ................... for carrying BP clen. Not many places have it ................. and I wouldn't go with anything that's not 100% correctly dosed.

I tried clen before in the past. But I couldn't stand it. It was some research labs stuff which definitely wasn't dosed correctly. Either I felt nothing or my hands were shaking like crazy and my heart felt like exploding. Because I read so many great things about balkan and really love their sust as well as the products from SP, I decided to give it another try.

I'm glad I did! I have incredible energy, and lost a lot of body fat in a very short amount of time. Hands do shake every time I up the dose but I don't get that uncomfortable fast heart beat which I really couldn't stand. I'm now at 160mcg per day. That's probably the most I will run and the highest dose which still is somewhat comfortable. You could take 80-120mcg and except from having more energy and losing fat fast, not experience many sides.
But I want to see how much I can run and still feel good. That's probably 160mcg. I know you're supposed to do 2 weeks on and 2 off but I also take T3 which some people debate upregulates your receptors. So I will just stay on until I run out. My protocol to this day was:
Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-8: 80mcg
Day 9-10: 100mcg
Day 11-12: 120mcg
Day 13-14: 140mcg
Day 15-16: 160mcg

Thanks for reading guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg diet.jpg (33.2 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by admin : 12-01-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:15 PM

Dude, I had similar results with clen in the past. I always felt fucking awful.

So the Balkan is worth? I barely even consume any caffeine, as is! Stims fuck me up!
Old 11-22-2018, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfits319 View Post
Dude, I had similar results with clen in the past. I always felt fucking awful.

So the Balkan is worth? I barely even consume any caffeine, as is! Stims fuck me up!
I'm 100% convinced that this is mainly due to inaccurate dosing. It's micrograms, so ug labs have a hard time getting this right.

Balkan does have a licence and appropriate facilities. There's a big difference.

But start very low if you're sensitive. Like 10-20mcg and then slowly up the dose. Get a pill cutter beforehand.

Caffeine in high doses is the worst. I'd rather go with clen honestly.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucool2 View Post

Top: 198lb
Bottom: 187lb

Don't give me too much shit for my physique. I come from a 110lb skeleton with horrible genetics. So I have quite a bit of a journey behind me.

The first picture is about 10 weeks old when I just came off tren. At first glance it looks subjectively better to me because my delts have been fading away since.
In the second picture I'm obviously depleted and flat. I honestly don't really like this look. But that's what you have to go through on a cut. Once my bf is where I want it to be and I fill up, I'm sure I'll be pretty happy.
Most noticeable is the loss of fat on my love handles. It's the first place I gain weight and the last place it stays on. Pretty happy with the progress here.
The effects of adrol which I finished also around three weeks ago have faded due to the lack of carbs and 3 hours cardio a week, too.

I didn't lose the entirety of 11lb during the last 15 days, but probably 7-8 which is still impressive as hell. Especially with the amount of energy I have on such low calories.

Big thanks to ............................. for carrying BP clen. Not many places have it ................................... and I wouldn't go with anything that's not 100% correctly dosed.

I tried clen before in the past. But I couldn't stand it. It was some research labs stuff which definitely wasn't dosed correctly. Either I felt nothing or my hands were shaking like crazy and my heart felt like exploding. Because I read so many great things about balkan and really love their sust as well as the products from SP, I decided to give it another try.

I'm glad I did! I have incredible energy, and lost a lot of body fat in a very short amount of time. Hands do shake every time I up the dose but I don't get that uncomfortable fast heart beat which I really couldn't stand. I'm now at 160mcg per day. That's probably the most I will run and the highest dose which still is somewhat comfortable. You could take 80-120mcg and except from having more energy and losing fat fast, not experience many sides.
But I want to see how much I can run and still feel good. That's probably 160mcg. I know you're supposed to do 2 weeks on and 2 off but I also take T3 which some people debate upregulates your receptors. So I will just stay on until I run out. My protocol to this day was:
Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-8: 80mcg
Day 9-10: 100mcg
Day 11-12: 120mcg
Day 13-14: 140mcg
Day 15-16: 160mcg

Thanks for reading guys!
Who's t3 were you running and how much? Also i assume you was running some aas. Can you elaborate on what you were also running with the clen and t3. thanks.

Last edited by admin : 12-01-2018 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:33 AM

Sure! It was pharma t3, some test and mast. But weight loss was entirely attributed to clen as I do have hypothyroism and the aas were not meant to help cutting but to maintain muscle.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:02 AM

What were you doing for your daily carb intake?