Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Female Anabolic Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Female Anabolic Forum Discuss anything related to female bodybuilding and fitness.

Old 03-18-2016, 01:28 PM

Default Fat Loss Cycle For Girlfriend..help

hello my girl is 29 and she has gained a few extra lbs since we have been dating from going out to eat lol...Her diet during the week and even when we go to eat it pretty healthy though but is still gaining so I'm going to write her out a meal plan but I need to know what the best supplements for her to use would be she wants a good pre workout and some legal fatloss supplements also what would be a good peptide cycle for her to see results fast with she doesn't want to use steroids I got her gw and mk677 but they did nothing for her so I don't want to fail again but I want something safe that won't hurt her what are some good things she can use..thanks I really appreciate it
Old 03-18-2016, 01:46 PM

put her on the ephedrine, willow bark, and yohimbine stack with calorie restriction
Old 03-18-2016, 01:59 PM

she can always go to the doc and get phetermine alot of people do it where I live and they lose weight
Old 03-18-2016, 02:07 PM

She isn't fat she goes to gym everyday so she is in shape she just isn't happy so she has tried alot of things out there over the years I'm looking for something she can take that will allow her to lose 10 15 lbs but keep muscle that's why I was thinking peptides unless there are other oral sarms that work cause the gw and mk did nothing at all big waste
Old 03-18-2016, 02:48 PM

well theres always clen
Old 03-18-2016, 03:10 PM

Would it be easier to get a new, slimmer gf?

I have two limits, 150lbs and 25yo. Once a girl exceed one of them I get a new one.
Old 03-18-2016, 04:00 PM

She way below 150 just wanted to tighten back up any females on here with advice thanks
Old 03-18-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut980 View Post
hello my girl is 29 and she has gained a few extra lbs since we have been dating from going out to eat lol...Her diet during the week and even when we go to eat it pretty healthy though but is still gaining so I'm going to write her out a meal plan but I need to know what the best supplements for her to use would be she wants a good pre workout and some legal fatloss supplements also what would be a good peptide cycle for her to see results fast with she doesn't want to use steroids I got her gw and mk677 but they did nothing for her so I don't want to fail again but I want something safe that won't hurt her what are some good things she can use..thanks I really appreciate it
My wife has done Clen, ECA, T3, Winstrol, Phen, HGH, Masteron....she only likes Anavar. She Hates Winstrol and Masteron, i feel bad because im the one that suggested it. She dose not like to pin all the time with HGH. Stimulants she just does not care for. Phen does suppress appetite, but she dose not like it.

I know you will hear this 1000 times but diet, easy for my wife and I, we make a personal Menu, the kitchen is our restaurant. We actually do have Menus and they are on the Frig.

I just dont know how icecream gets in the frig..its not on the menu...haha
Old 03-26-2016, 10:37 AM

clen
Old 03-26-2016, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

I have two limits, 150lbs and 25yo. Once a girl exceed one of them I get a new one.
Best. Response. Ever.
Old 04-03-2016, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

Yeah with a philosophy like that you are sure to wind up old and alone someday.
Old 04-03-2016, 07:03 PM

It's simple, a calorie deficit. If she's still gaining weight even though she works out, the simple answer is she's eating too much. Period. Create an environment of a calorie deficit whether it's eating less, working out more, or a combination and guess what? She loses weight.
Old 04-03-2016, 07:08 PM

What I really don't understand is why you're asking for a simple fix of meds/supps when obviously her eating is obviously not in check. I think you need to get back to the basics first. Just my opinion though but as I said, if she's working out and gaining the wrong type of weight, her eating is way off.
Old 04-05-2016, 11:30 AM

I was just informed that this combo of Nolva - Clen - T3 work well for female body fat loss
Old 04-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Female Member

I like the calorie deficit diet. Put less in than you put out. That's the only true way to drop weight. I am not sensitive to most supplements. I can be drug screened for work. Especially, new jobs. Right now I'm looking at adding on another job so Ephedrine is out of the question. I like phentermine for staying awake and it eliminates my appetite, but I don't like it more than occasional use. Everything else I have only minimal results. Again the only thing that truly works is diet and cardio.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:53 PM

Anyone have any info, other than the usual snippet you can find online, about women not being able to use D N P?
Old 04-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfits319 View Post
Anyone have any info, other than the usual snippet you can find online, about women not being able to use D N P?
I don't see why they wouldn't be able to? Although I am no expert on ***.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfits319 View Post
I dont know if this is bro science and i am simply repeating what someone else said, but i do remember some *** guru ( dont remember the name) saying that *** can cause cataracts in women ( men as well) but higher probability for women, take it for what its worth.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977_Corvette View Post
I dont know if this is bro science and i am simply repeating what someone else said, but i do remember some *** guru ( dont remember the name) saying that *** can cause cataracts in women ( men as well) but higher probability for women, take it for what its worth.
This has been reported several times.
Its a small chance but not worth taking the chance for women I think.

So many other options.
I love phentermine myself.
Would stay on it all year long if I could.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
It's simple, a calorie deficit. If she's still gaining weight even though she works out, the simple answer is she's eating too much. Period. Create an environment of a calorie deficit whether it's eating less, working out more, or a combination and guess what? She loses weight.
BINGO! Simplest and easiest fix of all, diet diet diet!
Old 11-05-2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
Agree 110%

Gear only gonna make her bulkier not slim her down...diet,cardio , consistency
Old 03-14-2018, 09:10 PM

Ya know I was one of those people early on that was always looking for the quick fix on how to get lean and drop body fat, and everyone always preached diet and consistency, but I never wanted to hear it because it wasnít the easy way. Years later Iíve come to realize itís not the easiest way, but itís the absolute BEST way and it works. Everything else is secondary.

Get her to follow a solid meal plan and in just a few weeks time she will see positive results.
Old 03-15-2018, 08:29 PM

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆. . It's hilarious that people think drugs are going to create miracles when their diet sucks.