Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Steroid Profiles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-28-2009, 02:18 PM
sabres1 sabres1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wheatfield, ny
Posts: 4,965
Default Anybody have a writeup on HMG?

Anybody have a writeup on HMG?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Supreme Sports Supreme Sports is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,892
Default

HMG Massone

HMG is used for stimulating hormones by triggering FSH and LH production in the body. This drug was originally designed for use in women where it stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple follicles, thus making them more fertile. The dosage varies from woman to woman, and HMG has been shown to induce ovulation in about 75-85% of patients that it is administered to.

In men, HMG can be used to stimulate natural testosterone production and to keep or restore the natural function of the testes. Those using HMG after testicular dystrophy often report an increase in sex drive and sense of well being as well as an increased rebound in fertility.

HMG is a drug similar to hcg in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH stimulation, which triggers extra receptors to produce testosterone. While hcg is known mainly for testicular stimulation, HMG will also increase the amount of sperm the body is producing, which hcg isnt as effective at. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as hcg, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the medical community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. Those who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than hcg is able to.

HMG can be most effective when ran alongside other LH stimulating drugs such as hcg, Clomiphene, and Tamoxifen during a post cycle treatment plan. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. Although some may find that a longer protocol is needed due to extended periods of staying shut down or the use of hormones which are harsher on the body's natural testosterone function such as such as Trenbolone etc. One may also wish to run an anti-estrogen such as Aromasin during administration of this drug due to the possibility of elevated estrogen levels.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-28-2009, 04:46 PM
sabres1 sabres1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wheatfield, ny
Posts: 4,965
Default

Fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Sports View Post
HMG Massone

HMG is used for stimulating hormones by triggering FSH and LH production in the body. This drug was originally designed for use in women where it stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple follicles, thus making them more fertile. The dosage varies from woman to woman, and HMG has been shown to induce ovulation in about 75-85% of patients that it is administered to.

In men, HMG can be used to stimulate natural testosterone production and to keep or restore the natural function of the testes. Those using HMG after testicular dystrophy often report an increase in sex drive and sense of well being as well as an increased rebound in fertility.

HMG is a drug similar to hcg in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH stimulation, which triggers extra receptors to produce testosterone. While hcg is known mainly for testicular stimulation, HMG will also increase the amount of sperm the body is producing, which hcg isnt as effective at. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as hcg, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the medical community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. Those who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than hcg is able to.

HMG can be most effective when ran alongside other LH stimulating drugs such as hcg, Clomiphene, and Tamoxifen during a post cycle treatment plan. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. Although some may find that a longer protocol is needed due to extended periods of staying shut down or the use of hormones which are harsher on the body's natural testosterone function such as such as Trenbolone etc. One may also wish to run an anti-estrogen such as Aromasin during administration of this drug due to the possibility of elevated estrogen levels.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-31-2009, 11:42 AM
stbizzle's Avatar
stbizzle stbizzle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7,395
Default

This thread is courtesy of a knowlegdable bro on another board. Hes discovered that for some people that have done long cycles, or high dosed cycles with the harsher compounds, HCG and clomid won't cut it, but the addition of HMG will bring one back to somewhat normal if not better. enjoy!

By Cyphon:

HMG is typically used to treat infertility . Basically, long term use of HCG at doses of 1000 i.u. 3 or more times weekly causes suppresion or insensitivity of Luetinizing hormone (LH) and to some degree Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).

Body builders who dont respond to the classic PCT schemes of low dose HCG and clomid for a few weeks will definitley have a hard time with recovery and may encounter depression, a lacking sexual drive, low testicular weight along with low semen/sperm volume.

HMG is Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luetinizing hormone (LH). This simply stimulates your natural test production and keeps HCG working optimally. Your sex drive and sense of well being come back more rapidly then with other treatmentsr as well as your potential for staying or becoming fertile.

Luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) are called gonadotropins because stimulate the gonads - in males, the testes, and in females, the ovaries. They are not necessary for life, but are essential for reproduction. These two hormones are secreted from cells in the anterior pituitary called gonadotrophs. Most gonadotrophs secrete only LH or FSH, but some appear to secrete both hormones.

As described for thyroid-simulating hormone, LH and FSH are large glycoproteins composed of alpha and beta subunits. The alpha subunit is identical in all three of these anterior pituitary hormones, while the beta subunit is unique and endows each hormone with the ability to bind its own receptor.

In both sexes, LH stimulates secretion of sex steroids from the gonads. In the testes, LH binds to receptors on Leydig cells, stimulating synthesis and secretion of testosterone. Theca cells in the ovary respond to LH stimulation by secretion of testosterone, which is converted into estrogen by adjacent granulosa cells.

As its name implies, FSH stimulates the maturation of ovarian follicles. Administration of FSH to humans and animals induces "superovulation", or development of more than the usual number of mature follicles and hence, an increased number of mature gametes.

FSH is also critical for sperm production. It supports the function of Sertoli cells, which in turn support many aspects of sperm cell maturation.

Diminished secretion of LH or FSH can result in failure of gonadal function (hypogonadism). This condition is typically manifest in males as failure in production of normal numbers of sperm. In females, cessation of reproductive cycles is commonly observed.

Elevated blood levels of gonadotropins usually reflect lack of steroid negative feedback. Removal of the gonads from either males or females, as is commonly done to animals, leads to persistent elevation in LH and FSH. In humans, excessive secretion of FSH and/or LH most commonly the result of gonadal failure or pituitary tumors. In general, elevated levels of gonadotropins per se have no biological effect.




Heres a quick study:
Ten typical cases of male eunuchoidism (two with anosmia) are reported. After administration of clomifene citrate to five patients, there is no change in blood levels of gonadotrophins in four cases; in the fifth, a small and transitory increase of LH is noted. The intravenous injection of LHRH (100 mug) to five patients induces an increase of serum LH in all cases and serum FSH in three cases. The initial site of the dysfunction is possibly hypothalamic with secondary gonadotrophic pituitary insufficiency. Among six patients anxious for paternity, prolonged treatment (for 36 to 98 weeks), with HCG (250-1 000 I.U. daily) +HMG (65-120 I.U. FSH daily) results in appearance of spermatozoa in the seminal fluid in five cases and a pregnancy was obtained in four cases. Comments are done upon methods of treatment."

"Ten typical cases of male eunuchoidism (two with anosmia) are reported. After administration of clomifene citrate to five patients there was no change in blood levels of gonadotrophins in four cases; in the fifth, a small and transitory increase of LH was noted. The intravenous injection of LHRH (100 mcg) to five patients induced an increase of serum LH in all cases and serum FSH in three cases. The initial site of the dysfunction is possibly hypothalamic with secondary gonadotrophic pituitary insufficiency. Among six patients desiring paternity, prolonged treatment (for 36 to 98 weeks), with HCG(1700-7000 I.U. weekly) + HMG (450-825 I.U. FSG weekly) resulted in the appearance of spermatozoa in the seminal fluid in five cases and a pregnancy was obtained in four cases. Methods of treatment are discussed."

"Although testosterone (T) therapy is sufficient for maturation and maintenance of secondary sex characteristics in hypogonadal men, gonadotropins are required for stimulation of spermatogenesis. Thirteen men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism received treatment with hCG, followed in 12 by the addition of human menopausal gonadotropin (hMG). All initially had undetectable serum LH and FSH and low T levels and were azoospermic with small testes. During therapy, all achieved normal male levels of T. Twelve of 13 had marked and continuous increase in testicular volume. Three men had sperm in the ejaculate with hCG treatment alone. All but 1 patient developed sperm in their seminal fluid during combined hCG and hMG therapy. Two men achieved three pregnancies, and 2 more had semen that produced hamster oocyte penetration assays in the fertile range during the protocol period. Four of 5 who achieved sperm densities greater than 1 million/ml while receiving combined therapy maintained or increased sperm production while receiving continued hCG therapy after hMG was withdrawn. We examined the response to gonadotropin therapy of men who had received previous T therapy and those who had not. There were no differences in rapidity or degree of response, as assessed by rise in serum T, increase in testis volume, or maximal sperm density achieved. Multiple pituitary deficits and cryptorchidism were negative prognostic factors. In summary, the prognosis for successful stimulation of spermatogenesis in men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism treated with hCG/hMG is good and not adversely affected by prior androgen treatment. Despite undetectable serum FSH levels, hCG treatment was sufficient to both initiate and maintain spermatogenesis in some patients."

HMG most commenly comes in 75 i.u. ampules. They work Sub-Q as well as I.M.

Whether your shut down hard or just looking for more effective PCT You should always begine with the lowest most effective dose and work from there.

My regimen was simple:

1000 I.U. HCG three times weekly
75 I.U. HMG Three times weekly
50mg clomid daily

Obviously many studies have shown a variation in HCG/HMG doses. I would always advise to start low. A fertility study used a protocol of 2500 I.U. HCG + 300 I.U. HMG two times per week.


Depending on your goals this treatment can last 1-2 years ( for fertility and total recovery). For Bodybuilders who simply want a quick PCT protocol they can run this 4 weeks.

Obviously if your planning on going back on a cycle in a short time this wouldnt be something youd wanna stay on for months.

I believe it still can be an effective short term PCT program and replace your existing protocol if you do plan on running cycles more than two times a year.

I shot the HCG and HMG on the same days with different stick. I used BA for both.

Results are spectacular. Increase in testicle size and weight. Increase semen output. The most important of all.......A sense of well being and normalcy.

I havent had time to research much but the stuff works and thats all you really need to know.
__________________
A Fire Starts Small But It Quickly Gets Up
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-31-2009, 06:07 PM
rocco-x's Avatar
rocco-x rocco-x is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: in uranus
Posts: 4,645
Default

great work stbizzle!i haven't been able to find much on this due to me being so busy.all i know is this stuff is EXPENSIVE AS SHIT!!
__________________
I'll smash me a hot midget chick quick...midgets need freaky lovin too!
#midgetlivesmatter
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Ozzy27's Avatar
Ozzy27 Ozzy27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Clinton Road New Jersey
Posts: 187
Default

I guess this will be available shortly in all labs
__________________
I Hide From NO One
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-08-2009, 01:17 PM
basskiller's Avatar
basskiller basskiller is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: finaland
Posts: 643
Default

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMG_Massone
__________________
Tren is god and I am he
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2009, 12:39 AM
vanya vanya is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 131
Default

So is it just me or is HMG WAAAAAY more expensive to run than hcg? I'm seeing 75iu ED or EOD and ONE 75iu vial is $20 is the cheapest I've found. So $20 a day for 2 weeks? Holy sh*t
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-12-2009, 01:10 PM
RedRocket RedRocket is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanya View Post
So is it just me or is HMG WAAAAAY more expensive to run than hcg? I'm seeing 75iu ED or EOD and ONE 75iu vial is $20 is the cheapest I've found. So $20 a day for 2 weeks? Holy sh*t
I'm sure the price will come down as time goes on.

I am i right to assume that this can be used as a standalone? So far the material i have read has it being used along with HCG.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-14-2009, 12:43 AM
jediclampet's Avatar
jediclampet jediclampet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post
I'm sure the price will come down as time goes on.

I am i right to assume that this can be used as a standalone? So far the material i have read has it being used along with HCG.
It works great without hcg.
__________________
"All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power, not truth." Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:04 PM
robc299 robc299 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 63
Default Hmg

HOWDY GUYS;

ive used hcg and hmg for therapy for quite a while. the results were less than favourable. the better alternative comes in form of a nasal spray by the brandname "KRYPTOCUR". this spray does the job of hcg and hmg much much better and is really easy to use. check for that... i am friends with chris clark, hes done a write-up on hormonal recovery some years ago for RX-MUSCLE, Dave Palumbos MAG: ill see if we can post this one here on OLM, its a pretty good read!

regards, robc299
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-17-2009, 02:39 PM
sabres1 sabres1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wheatfield, ny
Posts: 4,965
Default

interesting, I would like to hear more about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robc299 View Post
HOWDY GUYS;

ive used hcg and hmg for therapy for quite a while. the results were less than favourable. the better alternative comes in form of a nasal spray by the brandname "KRYPTOCUR". this spray does the job of hcg and hmg much much better and is really easy to use. check for that... i am friends with chris clark, hes done a write-up on hormonal recovery some years ago for RX-MUSCLE, Dave Palumbos MAG: ill see if we can post this one here on OLM, its a pretty good read!

regards, robc299
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-26-2009, 01:48 PM
BBkingpin BBkingpin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 331
Default

I've used hmg too and it works well at reversing atrophy.
I used human grade.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-18-2009, 10:13 AM
galaxy's Avatar
galaxy galaxy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBkingpin View Post
I've used hmg too and it works well at reversing atrophy.
I used human grade.
75ius to 150ius ed for two weeks to keep the hcg working better is all I know
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-19-2009, 04:55 PM
pinkpanthar's Avatar
pinkpanthar pinkpanthar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
75ius to 150ius ed for two weeks to keep the hcg working better is all I know
Is HCG neccesary to use WITH this stuff?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-19-2009, 05:57 PM
galaxy's Avatar
galaxy galaxy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanthar View Post
Is HCG neccesary to use WITH this stuff?
In male fertility cases it is only used when hcg fails to do the job. So really, the question should be is hmg really neccesary to be used with hcg?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-19-2009, 06:00 PM
pinkpanthar's Avatar
pinkpanthar pinkpanthar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
In male fertility cases it is only used when hcg fails to do the job. So really, the question should be is hmg really neccesary to be used with hcg?
Genius!

I'm doing HMG M-W-F 75ius
How much HCG should I do?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-19-2009, 08:21 PM
bigtasty21's Avatar
bigtasty21 bigtasty21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 883
Default

I think if your pretty well shutdown u might as well just use both in lower doses. Im doing 75iu of hmg daily for 12 days (in 2 doses)...and 10 days of hcg at 500iu daily (split in 3 doses throughout the day)..with a little letro for bloat, and 50mg clomid for extra hpta restoration...will let u all know how it goes...im on day 3 so far with the HMG and notice sperm increase...and balls feel a little more plump already...and i do know on friday (1st day of use)..i felt unusually strong in the gym..so good so far
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-20-2009, 05:26 PM
pinkpanthar's Avatar
pinkpanthar pinkpanthar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtasty21 View Post
I think if your pretty well shutdown u might as well just use both in lower doses. Im doing 75iu of hmg daily for 12 days (in 2 doses)...and 10 days of hcg at 500iu daily (split in 3 doses throughout the day)..with a little letro for bloat, and 50mg clomid for extra hpta restoration...will let u all know how it goes...im on day 3 so far with the HMG and notice sperm increase...and balls feel a little more plump already...and i do know on friday (1st day of use)..i felt unusually strong in the gym..so good so far
You're going to run a PCT after though, right?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-21-2009, 12:31 PM
bigtasty21's Avatar
bigtasty21 bigtasty21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 883
Default

Run a PCT after i do HCG/HMG? hmg/hcg arent steroids..lol...but i will continue using clomid...and get some bloodwork done a week after i do the hcg/hmg so i can see where my free test..lh and fsh are at..

my free test was only 33ng/dl before so it can only go up from there ;-p
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-23-2009, 12:19 AM
pinkpanthar's Avatar
pinkpanthar pinkpanthar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtasty21 View Post
Run a PCT after i do HCG/HMG? hmg/hcg arent steroids..lol...but i will continue using clomid...and get some bloodwork done a week after i do the hcg/hmg so i can see where my free test..lh and fsh are at..

my free test was only 33ng/dl before so it can only go up from there ;-p
Why wouldn't you run a PCT?
HMG/HCG are used to re awaken the system, only.
Wouldn't you want to run comid/nolva and repair a little mORE damage?

Maybe not.
That's what I am going to do.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-23-2009, 01:33 AM
galaxy's Avatar
galaxy galaxy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 180
Default

Ive always liked running 2500ius e5d. I think my reasoning was due to the 24hr and 72hr spike? Not really sure. I would do a total of 4 shots then switch to clomid for 3 weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-23-2009, 04:10 PM
bigtasty21's Avatar
bigtasty21 bigtasty21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanthar View Post
Why wouldn't you run a PCT?
HMG/HCG are used to re awaken the system, only.
Wouldn't you want to run comid/nolva and repair a little mORE damage?

Maybe not.
That's what I am going to do.


Probably...Im still using the hmg/hcg as part of my pct...but i think clomid afterwards should be enough to do the trick...plus i ran outta nolva (was on it 6 weeks post cycle at 40mg daily)

So far so good, on day 6 with hmg...day 4 of hcg (started hcg 2 days later since im running hmg for 12 days and hcg for 10 so i finish at same time)...getting morning wood...and my sperm increase is way up, workouts are very good, definately feeling stronger...HMG is def worth the money IMO..1 source on here sells it cheaper thankfully
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-25-2009, 12:51 AM
pinkpanthar's Avatar
pinkpanthar pinkpanthar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtasty21 View Post
Probably...Im still using the hmg/hcg as part of my pct...but i think clomid afterwards should be enough to do the trick...plus i ran outta nolva (was on it 6 weeks post cycle at 40mg daily)

So far so good, on day 6 with hmg...day 4 of hcg (started hcg 2 days later since im running hmg for 12 days and hcg for 10 so i finish at same time)...getting morning wood...and my sperm increase is way up, workouts are very good, definately feeling stronger...HMG is def worth the money IMO..1 source on here sells it cheaper thankfully
Thanks for logging your experience on HMG.
It's a new BB drug so testers are appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-22-2009, 01:08 AM
jacknife jacknife is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: On this ball of dirt!
Posts: 556
Default

^It's not new. Been around a while. Don't confuse it for being what HCG is. It is not. HMG is more so something you would use if you ran a pretty heavy cycle for an extended period of time.(No, I'm not talking weeks by any means...much longer). It should be part of a much more aggressive PCT plan. But definitely not a substitute or replacement for HCG. Your biggest benefit of HMG will be by way of FSH(follicle stimulating hormone), which is aimed at sperm production and output.
Cyphons HMG post is a good read.
__________________
You might know me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.