Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 06-19-2020, 07:54 PM

Default Joe Rogan - Ronnie Coleman

I was watching the podcast the other day... Ronnie said he was .33% BF. Joe Rogan asked him to confirm again .33%. He did. Possible or he smoking?
Old 06-20-2020, 09:57 AM

Not possible.
Old 06-20-2020, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecboston View Post
Not possible.
Exactly, you would be dead.

Maybe 3% on stage would sound right.
Old 06-20-2020, 12:59 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolan View Post
Exactly, you would be dead.

Maybe 3% on stage would sound right.
Even that would be nearly impossible. Have to consider internal BF also. Have to have it to survive. Ronnie probably meant 33% ...............11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 06-20-2020, 01:48 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Like a lot of interviews lately about past cycles ect it seems a lot of these guys just don't remember or actually know and are just like yea whatever. There's a Kevin Levrone interview with Dave Palumbo and he seems pretty clueless about the cycle him and Dave were dicussing that Dave has him on. It actually sounds like Dave remembers better, which if you're the one planning and making the regiment you'd think you'd have a clearer memory on the subject over say someone just taking what they're told for a show. I do find Ronnie to have some misleading Instagram posts and he has some "supplements" and other things that just aren't backed by scientific data that he swears works, but I don't think he's intentionally misleading here, I just think he doesn't know and in his mind that sounded right.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 06-20-2020, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
Like a lot of interviews lately about past cycles ect it seems a lot of these guys just don't remember or actually know and are just like yea whatever. There's a Kevin Levrone interview with Dave Palumbo and he seems pretty clueless about the cycle him and Dave were dicussing that Dave has him on. It actually sounds like Dave remembers better, which if you're the one planning and making the regiment you'd think you'd have a clearer memory on the subject over say someone just taking what they're told for a show. I do find Ronnie to have some misleading Instagram posts and he has some "supplements" and other things that just aren't backed by scientific data that he swears works, but I don't think he's intentionally misleading here, I just think he doesn't know and in his mind that sounded right.
Ding ,ding, ding winner anabolic chicken dinner
Old 06-28-2020, 01:13 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Default Pro advice

I watched a Lee Priest interview about his PCT and he claims to have never taken PCT. Ever. He just stops cold turkey. Maybe he is the only human that can do this? I don't trust what anyone says in these interviews. There was a day not too long ago that no one wanted to give away their special sauce.

Maybe they are just give us "the wrong advices". If you know the quote, you know the game.

EC
Old 06-30-2020, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
Its because bodybuilders are all full of shit. They even lie to each other when it comes to cycles and dosages.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecitizen View Post
I watched a Lee Priest interview about his PCT and he claims to have never taken PCT. Ever. He just stops cold turkey. Maybe he is the only human that can do this? I don't trust what anyone says in these interviews. There was a day not too long ago that no one wanted to give away their special sauce.

Maybe they are just give us "the wrong advices". If you know the quote, you know the game.

EC
that guy is one of the biggest liars that ever existed in bodybuilding. Turned into a pro from just 400mg a week of primo or something like that haha.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsmith View Post
that guy is one of the biggest liars that ever existed in bodybuilding. Turned into a pro from just 400mg a week of primo or something like that haha.
Yea more more like every drug in the book at once at 800 each plus orals hes a lieing sack of shit

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids