Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 06-15-2020, 06:24 PM

Default 24 hr fitness bankrupt

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...us-closed-gyms
Old 06-15-2020, 06:26 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Thumbs down

The sad after effects of a irrational panic

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 06-25-2020, 10:14 PM

That sucks! MIne is going to stay open, but another within 5 miles is closing.
Meaning, the gym is going to be fucking PACKED!!

I told the manager at my place that they could keep charging my monthly fees if they went to paying the folks that got laid off during the shutdown. They got crushed during the break.

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:14 PM
Euroking Sponsored Athlete ICFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjutant View Post
That sucks! MIne is going to stay open, but another within 5 miles is closing.
Meaning, the gym is going to be fucking PACKED!!

I told the manager at my place that they could keep charging my monthly fees if they went to paying the folks that got laid off during the shutdown. They got crushed during the break.
I work at a gym and the 24 hour thatís within one mile shut down but the one 5 miles the other way is open.
Old 06-26-2020, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieViolent View Post
The sad after effects of a irrational panic
Irrational? Dont think so- the TV box and news outlets owned by rich television producers with Democratic ties said it's real!!

2.47 MILLION confirmed cases as of today 6/24....

Yet hardly anyone actually knows someone who got it, let alone hospitalized or died bc of it!

I guess me and EVERY ONE i know is very blessed to even know anyone who knows 1 person who legit has it and has had even close to serious complications from it. What a joke.

Hopefully Trump puts a law into effect legalizing the throwing of eggs into the faces of liberals pushing this hoax that has financially ruined many families permanently.
Old 06-26-2020, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Irrational? Dont think so- the TV box and news outlets owned by rich television producers with Democratic ties said it's real!!

Yet hardly anyone actually knows someone who got it, let alone hospitalized or died bc of it!

I guess me and EVERY ONE i know is very blessed to even know anyone who knows 1 person who legit has it and has had even close to serious complications from it. What a joke.

Hopefully Trump puts a law into effect legalizing the throwing of eggs into the faces of liberals pushing this hoax that has financially ruined many families permanently.
So friggin true man....I work at a hospital and the place was busy at the onset of this pandemic...It was all people who had a cold or allergies, panicking.

Since then.... nothing......
Old 06-26-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:

My gfs sister had caught it but the worst of it was a beyond normal sore throat where she couldn't really speak, some blood coming up with coughs, but not sever enough to be admitted and requiring assisted breathing. She was back to normal in about two weeks and back working her nursing job once cleared. She's the only direct case I've known, and I was just cleared for my rapid swab when I went into the er. What's funny is what they said to me after getting my results, "we didn't think you had it". So now I'm waiting on the antibody test to see if I've already contracted it or still have yet to interact with it. It's still bullshit to me, and I don't think the lockdown was justified.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 06-26-2020, 11:07 AM

Quote:

I know someone who died from it. I know someone that had family members die from it. I know people who got it, I know people who has it. I know someone thats still struggling with lungs after 2 months.

My own brother had it, tested negative last week.

I also know a member on this board who had it and so did his wife.

Last edited by MorganKane : 06-26-2020 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-26-2020, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
I know someone who died from it. I know someone that had family members die from it. I know people who got it, I know people who has it. I know someone thats still struggling with lungs after 2 months.

I'm sorry if you lost anybody because of it.

May I ask the age and other health complications of these individuals?

The people who "have" don't really factor into it being serious, as testing positive for something doesn't necessarily mean it is serious.

You are honestly the first individual I've spoken to who has said they know more than a couple people who have it. I'll take your word that it's true, i have no reason to think it's not.

Everyone else, myself included, of ALL the people they know in their life, know "that one guy/girl" who got, maybe a couple people. One in probably 100 people I've talked to- this is counting people on online forums- know 1 or 2 people that passed.

For the people who have had the misfortune of dying from it as THE sole cause, that's awful and my heart goes out to them and their families.

Besides yourself, hardly anyone knows anyone that has been affected by it.

I don't think it makes sense to subject the masses to.destructive authoritarian regulations over the exceptions to the rule.
Old 06-26-2020, 10:20 PM

After i give blood next week ill find out if i have antibodies. Maybe they test for covid to.
Old 06-27-2020, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
After i give blood next week ill find out if i have antibodies. Maybe they test for covid to.
Just ask your GP and tell him you had symptoms a few months back and was wondering.

They only test for Covid if your going in for elective/major surgeries.

I just had bloods done almost a week ago and they did not test for Covid. because I had asked, then the phlebotomist said she can only test what the Dr. asked for on the slip.

Call your GP before you go and see if he/she can add it in.
Old 06-27-2020, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolan View Post
Just ask your GP and tell him you had symptoms a few months back and was wondering.

I just had bloods done almost a week ago and they did not test for Covid. because I had asked, then the phlebotomist said she can only test what the Dr. asked for on the slip.

Anyone going into the ER in Massachusetts is being forced to perform the rapid test swab, as well as sending the culture out for further testing.

Old 06-27-2020, 08:34 PM

Quote:

Anyone giving to the red cross right now is tested for covid antibodies.
Old 06-28-2020, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post

Thank you
Old 06-28-2020, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSettle View Post
Thank you
Thousands of members on this board, few hundred or so active recently.

3k+ views on the coronavirus thread.

1 person knows someone who died, knows another person on here who had a relative that died, and a handful of people who simply got it.

This makes my point more emphatically than I did myself.

/checkmate
Old 06-28-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Anyone giving to the red cross right now is tested for covid antibodies.
Wow, that is good to know.
Old 06-29-2020, 11:20 AM

I feel you are running low on tin foil. Perhaps you bought it all off the shelves in your area. May i be kind enough to send some your way?
Old 06-29-2020, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Wow, that is good to know.
Not covid. But antibodies. They want people who are immune or who beat it. Then they want to sign you up for covalesent (spelling) plasma donations used to make or develop a vaccine
Old 07-01-2020, 12:15 AM

I am a nurse for the largest healthcare company in my state, we have had very few employees test positive and the few patients we had were immunocompromised beforehand. Not saying the virus isnt serious, but we had more die from pneumonia and the flu. And we had children die of both those, none of corona in any of our facilities that I know of.The problem is it's become a political tool, so the truth on numbers is hard to find. The local press here is a sham, they lied about the cases at my moms facility, they had 16 cases, no deaths, the news reported "over 50 cases and multiple deaths". Btw the hospital gets 39k for each corona pt, so doctors are pressured to call a lot of things corona before a test is even given

Last edited by ds222 : 07-01-2020 at 12:17 AM.
Old 07-01-2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
I feel you are running low on tin foil. Perhaps you bought it all off the shelves in your area. May i be kind enough to send some your way?
I'm impressed you can even spell "tin foil" accurately. You could start by educating yourself on the pedophiles, child sex traffickers, and people with track records of publicly saying one thing and putting a completely different policy into effect that you vote for.

What else did the TV tell you to believe?
Old 07-01-2020, 05:55 PM

Not that same argument u have regurgitated 10 times the last two weeks
Old 07-01-2020, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Not that same argument u have regurgitated 10 times the last two weeks
If you weren't illiterate and actually had an answer for any of it, it wouldn't be effective any more.

It's actually not even an argument, its a pile of factual events. So your vocab is right on par with your literacy.

Can you please explain what the Uranium One Deal, the FISA Investigations, Biden's Chinese trade policy that Trump nixed entailed so you can look a little less ignorant and misinformed in your views?

Everyone's waiting.
Old 07-02-2020, 06:16 AM

Oh how November cant come fast enough. Looking like a tidal wave and unlike the last time 2009-2010 the left isnt gonna take their foot off the throat in consideration of trying to look moderate. And the right has brought it on.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:31 AM

Quote:

Not true my cuisine died in buffalo ny. 44yrs and an uncle in Washington state spent one month in the hospital 2 weeks was on a ventilator

[color="DarkRed"]English is not my first lanuage i
Old 07-04-2020, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdawg View Post
Not true my cuisine died in buffalo ny. 44yrs and an uncle in Washington state spent one month in the hospital 2 weeks was on a ventilator
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. That's awful. As well as your uncle.

I am sure though that like many of us, you know hundreds of people personally, at least, and those hundreds know hundreds.

Each individual death is awful, but they are spread out too few and far between to justify the hysteria it's causing.

Many of these deaths reported are happening in nursing homes, where the same Dem Governor's pushing the fear engine are the same ones mandating nursing homes of non-COVID19 patients be forced to intake positive patients, which spreads the illness to the most vulnerable.

There are also many deaths being reported as COVID19 when there was other complications involved, and only "symptoms" of coronavirus to the deceased.