Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 11-21-2020, 01:22 AM

Default Trestolone acetate 50mg/ml

Finally decided to give thisa run, 50mg/ml eod. So many opinions on what teat to run with it from low dose test prop to cyp, as long as it's low...for whatever reason. It's 3wks now and my sex drive is shit. Switched from 100mg eod prop to 250 dust rod and .5mg caber 2x wk hoping my ability to have an orgasm comes back. Sex drive is still low but when I would run tren ace at 75-100mg 3x wk itnheloed bi time. Was also trying sdrol at 10mg ed for 2wks but stopped. Killed my appetite and made me too lethargic. Giving it another month and aee how it feels. If not I'll just go back to my normal "feel good cycle"...sust eod, low dose deca and low dose drol for a few weeks at front and end of cycle. Never had a problem, never really had to use adex,Leto, sides never flared up but with trest it seems what's supposed to be an instant hard on is turning the opposite, that's why I'm asking about with the caber.

If anyone has ran or is running trest hmu if possible and let me know how it's going for you...thanks.
Would go back to tren but at 53 my body doesn't handle it like it used to just 10 years go.