Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 06-20-2018, 04:16 PM

Default Tren cough

Anyone have any suggestions to prevent tren cough? Would 50mg ed vs 100 eod help? I've read inject it very slow
Old 06-20-2018, 04:38 PM

I've never found anything to stop it. However pure genuine tren hex I have noticed it seems to happen less at least with me.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:04 PM

Default Use Tren-E..

It only seems to happen with the acetate ester, use the enanthate and no cough. But then you have the issue of the longer half life if you later run into problems/sides. I personally have found that if I take a couple of puffs of albuterol from the inhaler, (it does not stop the tren cough) but I do find at least I don’t feel like I am going to die from shortness of breath.

-JOB01

Last edited by JOB01 : 06-20-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:28 PM

Thought was myth until it happened, was told I nicked vein and got a bit in blood stream.

Tons of google hits on topic also.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
I've never found anything to stop it. However pure genuine tren hex I have noticed it seems to happen less at least with me.
i just got done with hex and zero tren cough and for me i get it every time or every other time i pin it after the 2nd 3rd week it was nice but damm sides night sweats and no sleep did me in
Old 06-20-2018, 08:33 PM
Banned

For me 400mg per week, and I do not feel any bad feeling. What is Tren cough..
Old 06-20-2018, 10:17 PM

Tren Cough is from the Tren getting into blood vessels in the blood stream.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:58 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joos23 View Post
Anyone have any suggestions to prevent tren cough? Would 50mg ed vs 100 eod help? I've read inject it very slow
You nicked a vein going in and some got into your blood stream. There is nothing you can do about except be very careful. Ester doesn't matter either, I've done it with all of them, happens less with trenE because your injecting less. It is one of the worse feeling in the world so inject slow and just be careful............11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.
Old 06-21-2018, 04:47 AM
PharmaComStore Rep

Something I found that seemed to help when I get it. I take a couple of tums and it seems to help coat my throat. I still get tren cough and it can get nasty but it does seem to help out a little bit

Use code "OLM" for a additional 10% Discount
Old 06-28-2018, 02:16 PM

Just had it today... No stopping it... itís over in 7 minutes though.
Old 06-30-2018, 03:51 PM

I inject super slow and seems to help avoid it. Have gotten it several times in the past and it is horrible. Since injecting really slow, I have come close to getting it but havenít had it come on full blown.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Tren Cough is from the Tren getting into blood vessels in the blood stream.
bingo.

Had this happen to me a couple times. nicked a vein, but it wasnt as painful as it usually is. started injecting and got a super huge urge to cough..

I almost wanted to die from how hard and long I was coughing lol. I'll never stop using it though
Old 07-06-2018, 08:04 AM

Have ran many tren ace cycles (ranging from 350-600/wk). Never had the cough. I guess luck has something to do with it. However, I've always used slin pins and always inject slow. I've used 3ml syringes as well but mostly slin pins. I truly believe that has made the difference. You can not just push tren ace in fast like you can other oils. You have to respect it. Slin pins to the shoulder. And if you aren't lean enough to shoot in your shoulder using a slin pin then you shouldn't be using tren.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:00 PM

Also, if you have a lot of scar tissue in the area, you can be more prone to the cough. Since switching to 27g 1/2" slin pins, I have no more cough. Almost got it 50% of the time before the switch. It's super easy to push through the smaller pins compared to trying to push it into scar tissue.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:46 PM

^^This. Once I went to slin pins, I almost never get it anymore, and when I do, its much less severe. Totally supports the idea of getting it in the bloodstream (and them into the lungs)...
Old 08-05-2018, 06:37 PM

You guys are running tren thru 27ga and only 1/2Ē deep? Injecting where?
I use shoulders every time
Old 08-06-2018, 06:42 PM

Yes, shoulders...
Old 08-08-2018, 05:21 PM

I started using tren enan this last go around... What a difference as far as side effects.. I used to dread tren shots now they don't bother me at all .. I would never go back to tren ace..... This is just my personal experience obviously but I had an extremely hard time with tren ace shots.... So bad .. it would travel from my head down thru my whole body ...I can't even explain it ..... My jaw would cramp, my lungs would hurt.. it was brutal......I didn't think I'd ever do it again and I just happened to try the enan and smooth as can be...... I did a couple 1/2cc shots of ace in my shoulder last week with a 29gauge 1" slin pin and it was bearable so maybe try that if sides are bad
Old 08-17-2018, 12:20 AM

Tren was the ONLY thing my wife said I couldn't use bcuz it made me a madman and was def not good for my bipolar issues- no worries I figured I'd just sneak it and she would never know....wrong!!! Each time I'd try to push it in I'd start violently coughing for what seems like forever-she'd run upstairs and bang on the door "I know ur doing that fucking tren shit..cut it out asshole" LOL

JJ
Old 09-14-2018, 09:54 PM

Default tren ace

i always pin my shoulders with a slow push on plunger with tren ace and I've never had a problem. just try it !!!!! i leave my shoulders for tren. also Trust me don't take tren without Caber. i know most people don't go the extra mile and get everything but get this .5 twice a week will make a world of difference with your sides.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:20 AM

I do WAY better injecting slow...Oddly never got it my first 2 tren cycles then one day I started getting it almost every week...slowed down and it helped ALOT..No way I "nicked " a vessel that many times when i never did before...And going 1.5" into glutes with tren SUSP and I got it bad... Horrible burning in chest gagging feeling like I was going to die ...sucked.. I was jamming it in fast cause gf was walking in and i didnt wanna get caught shooting lol.. Usually I use 1" in quads glutes and delts and 5/8" in biceps and calves ... I used to ALWAYS aspirate to and I never once drew back blood.. Passing through on way in yeah maybe but theres no oil being pushed through...
Old 09-25-2018, 05:07 PM

All I run is tren, test, eg, and proviron/mast. Have done many tren ace cycles. Never a cough. Close but never. Here's what you do. Use slin pins (29g), push slow. Never pin more than .5ml at a time in one location. Slin pins force you to push slow. Do not heat up oil in pin, it will make it faster to push and you don't want that. Are there faster ways to pin tren ace....yes. But you didn't ask about how to shoot tren ace fast did you. You asked about how to avoid cough. Use insulin 29g 1ml pins. Never shoot more than .5 ml. Push oil slow. You'll be amazed at how much you don't cough anymore. Side note....if you're not lean enough to use half inch slin pins in your shoulder than you shouldn't be shooting tren.
Old 09-30-2018, 08:07 AM
SRhealthtech Rep

The slower you inject the less of a chance you will have bad tren cough for sure
Old 09-30-2018, 03:23 PM
SRhealthtech Rep

The slower you inject the less of a chance you will have bad tren cough for sure