Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Steroid Profiles
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:59 PM
slipkguy1989's Avatar
slipkguy1989 slipkguy1989 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 206
Default Dehydroboldenone (Test-1 Cyp)

What changes can I expect from it??
Any experience?
I'm planing on switching from Boldenone Undeclynate to this one 3 weeks out till day of the show.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-01-2012, 02:49 PM
oblox's Avatar
oblox oblox is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 434
Default

Well, that is what EQ is reduced to in the body. Think of it as a poor-man's primo as if you look at the chemical structure, they are quite similar. Not sure what dose you are running it at but I did 800mg/wk for 15 weeks and noticed a nice recomping effect on my body.
__________________

-Oblox
Currently: Cutting

"Quod in omni vita facimus in aeternum resonat"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-01-2012, 05:38 PM
slipkguy1989's Avatar
slipkguy1989 slipkguy1989 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 206
Default

I'm only running 300mg of regular Bold. But my show is in 4 weeks and I'm planing on stop the long esters. But I don't really want to stop the Bold.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-13-2012, 07:41 AM
jm425 jm425 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblox View Post
Well, that is what EQ is reduced to in the body. Think of it as a poor-man's primo as if you look at the chemical structure, they are quite similar. Not sure what dose you are running it at but I did 800mg/wk for 15 weeks and noticed a nice recomping effect on my body.
Have you run the 1-test cyp in a bulker? I am interested to know what it does when bulking. Heard a lot of good things when used when dieting down.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-13-2012, 07:38 PM
oblox's Avatar
oblox oblox is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm425 View Post
Have you run the 1-test cyp in a bulker? I am interested to know what it does when bulking. Heard a lot of good things when used when dieting down.
Not as a straight bulker. As a recomp/cut it was nice. I imagine it would do well for dry gains if you were to do traditional bulk as EQ is nice for lean bulks. Unfortunately, I have no experience using it in that way.
__________________

-Oblox
Currently: Cutting

"Quod in omni vita facimus in aeternum resonat"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-14-2012, 08:06 AM
jm425 jm425 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblox View Post
Not as a straight bulker. As a recomp/cut it was nice. I imagine it would do well for dry gains if you were to do traditional bulk as EQ is nice for lean bulks. Unfortunately, I have no experience using it in that way.
Thanks for the input. I've used EQ plenty of time while bulking and dieting down in the past. It's a great compound for both IMO, but I hate the increased anxiety I have experience with it especially when going up in dose. How was your bp on the 1-test cyp? My bp levels elevate slightly on eq because of the increased hemocrit levels. I would imagine that 1-test cyp would be similar.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-14-2012, 06:53 PM
oblox's Avatar
oblox oblox is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm425 View Post
Thanks for the input. I've used EQ plenty of time while bulking and dieting down in the past. It's a great compound for both IMO, but I hate the increased anxiety I have experience with it especially when going up in dose. How was your bp on the 1-test cyp? My bp levels elevate slightly on eq because of the increased hemocrit levels. I would imagine that 1-test cyp would be similar.
It was elevated but no worse than being on testosterone alone. I never had anxiety on 1-tc. If you haven't tried it, run it. That's the only way you'll ever know if a compound is for you or not.
__________________

-Oblox
Currently: Cutting

"Quod in omni vita facimus in aeternum resonat"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
enigmatic707's Avatar
enigmatic707 enigmatic707 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 254
Default

I have a lot of experience with DHB and absolutely love the stuff..

Feels like a mild tren to me.. Slow steady gains, it did effect my BP more than I expected, but other than that it's pretty much side effect free for me.

I've primarily used it during a bulk and it was amazing.


Posted from iPhone- tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-06-2013, 11:49 AM
zozom zozom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: IN
Posts: 98
Default

It s pretty rare and worse to give a try.

Definitively a top 5
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-10-2013, 05:24 PM
UnChained_IRISH_FREAK's Avatar
UnChained_IRISH_FREAK UnChained_IRISH_FREAK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatic707 View Post
I have a lot of experience with DHB and absolutely love the stuff..

Feels like a mild tren to me.. Slow steady gains, it did effect my BP more than I expected, but other than that it's pretty much side effect free for me.

I've primarily used it during a bulk and it was amazing.


Posted from iPhone- tapatalk
I know we've talked a little bit about this brother.. but.. how do you feel it would incorporate itself into not so much a "cutter" but more of a clean bulk (putting on quality mass.. with not so much "water-ish bloat weight" like associated with Nandrolone or high dose Test??
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-10-2013, 08:39 PM
enigmatic707's Avatar
enigmatic707 enigmatic707 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnChained_IRISH_FREAK View Post
I know we've talked a little bit about this brother.. but.. how do you feel it would incorporate itself into not so much a "cutter" but more of a clean bulk (putting on quality mass.. with not so much "water-ish bloat weight" like associated with Nandrolone or high dose Test??
It's just like tren- you can use it for both with great results for sure


Posted from iPhone- tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-30-2013, 02:29 PM
liftingiron liftingiron is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 379
Default

You can count on some hardness and fat loss. Pumps should be good too.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-04-2013, 12:40 AM
UnChained_IRISH_FREAK's Avatar
UnChained_IRISH_FREAK UnChained_IRISH_FREAK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftingiron View Post
You can count on some hardness and fat loss. Pumps should be good too.
Ok I am sold... I have to try it now.. now to hit the timing perfectly.. I have been rocking out for 8wks on a simple TEST P only ... trying to gauge if I want to dull it down for a few weeks before I start upping things to a wonderful level again :-) but it is definitely going to include GP 1-TEST-CYP that's for damn sure !!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-10-2013, 05:56 PM
liftingiron liftingiron is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 379
Default

You won't be disappointed I promise you that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnChained_IRISH_FREAK View Post
Ok I am sold... I have to try it now.. now to hit the timing perfectly.. I have been rocking out for 8wks on a simple TEST P only ... trying to gauge if I want to dull it down for a few weeks before I start upping things to a wonderful level again :-) but it is definitely going to include GP 1-TEST-CYP that's for damn sure !!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-15-2013, 10:40 PM
rsmithas22's Avatar
rsmithas22 rsmithas22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In My Wifes Heart
Posts: 446
Default

got 4 bottles - and 5 more on the way - going to use it last 9 weeks of prep
__________________
Don't Count the Days... Make The Days Count

EuroKing-Gear

TEAMSUPERMAN - #1 - By a long Shot
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.