Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 11-20-2018, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
"Medical journals" are based on general statistics and in the case of aas, rarely on the effects of it on trained athletes for purposes of muscle building.

We are not general statistics, we are each individuals with our owm unique physiological make-up, reactions and tolerances.

We are also not people dying of muscle degenerative illnesses, cancers and other people who may consume unhealthy diets, have unhealthy habits and not be taking measures to off-set side effects such as liver stress, high cholesterol, high bp, etc.

More like the term "bro science" has discredited some very insightful, first hand experiences of relativity.
Thank u for your input brother.this is the exact point i was trying to make
Old 11-20-2018, 06:35 AM

I agree with u guy that at a smaller dose if yr healthy u can run it longer but there gotta be a max dose u can just run based off of whatevera few.small studys say thanks for all ur input guys
Old 11-20-2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:
lol if someone wants to believe 500mg of anadrol is chill... Let them. They have made up their mind to justify anything they wanna do at that point.

I would be asleep the next 3 days from lethargy if I took half that amount. How can anyone possibly see that as beneficial?

Might as well run 10cc of Tren A a day. Does anything matter at that point? lol
My exact point
Old 11-20-2018, 08:44 AM

Quote:
lol if someone wants to believe 500mg of anadrol is chill... Let them. They have made up their mind to justify anything they wanna do at that point.

I would be asleep the next 3 days from lethargy if I took half that amount. How can anyone possibly see that as beneficial?

Might as well run 10cc of Tren A a day. Does anything matter at that point? lol
Yet again, another person who canít read. I never said it was ďchillĒ, I simply stated thatís what they prescribe therefore 20mg isnít shit.
Old 11-20-2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
Yet again, another person who canít read. I never said it was ďchillĒ, I simply stated thatís what they prescribe therefore 20mg isnít shit.
They are dying. They take that amount to prolong life. Sometimes things are worth risks.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainstony View Post
They are dying. They take that amount to prolong life. Sometimes things are worth risks.
Youíre further proving my point. 500mg can prolong life.. 20mg wonít kill me.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
This is exactly what i been saying but this guy must be to stupid to realize what hes typing saying that everyone else cant fuckin read its worth the risk if ur dieing no healthy person does that shit but he doesnt giva fuck about anything he put out there he just stuck on the fact he takes 20mg fuck everything else he said or the links for study on dieing people its not ok in any way shape or for to take 500mg or even 300 the sides effects will out weight the benefit plus ur liver with that much stress wouldnt process a few diffrent things as stated but yet he forgets all what he said so just let this jerkoff asshole say whatever he wants
Old 11-20-2018, 05:06 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
This is exactly what i been saying but this guy must be to stupid to realize what hes typing saying that everyone else cant fuckin read its worth the risk if ur dieing no healthy person does that shit but he doesnt giva fuck about anything he put out there he just stuck on the fact he takes 20mg fuck everything else he said or the links for study on dieing people its not ok in any way shape or for to take 500mg or even 300 the sides effects will out weight the benefit plus ur liver with that much stress wouldnt process a few diffrent things as stated but yet he forgets all what he said so just let this jerkoff asshole say whatever he wants
He is actually right.
The drug is usually prescribed at 1-2mg/kg/day but can be 1-5mg/kg/day.
This is long term as in 3-6 months minimum trial.

Here read this:
https://www.drugs.com/pro/anadrol.html#s-34068-7

its an easy way to get this information.

The drug is not used that much anymore since procrit and similar has replaced it.

The manufactures tried to push it out when procrit was hard to get approved by insurance companies some years back.

I didnt read all the pissing contest but I go with the OP on this.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:09 PM
Donating Member

Quote:
That true to a certain extent, but the drug is used at much higher dose than most BB realize for people who are not expected to die. Its just not that much used now since there are better alternatives for many things its used for.

I do not recommend anyone to use this drug at high does like 200+mg for a long time, just to put a few pounds on you. Not worth the risk or sides I think.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
That true to a certain extent, but the drug is used at much higher dose than most BB realize for people who are not expected to die. Its just not that much used now since there are better alternatives for many things its used for.

I do not recommend anyone to use this drug at high does like 200+mg for a long time, just to put a few pounds on you. Not worth the risk or sides I think.
Exactly, I know it isn’t smart but it can be done. This whole argument because someone said 20mg for months on end was crazy.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:14 AM
Donating Member

Quote:
Exactly, I know it isnít smart but it can be done. This whole argument because someone said 20mg for months on end was crazy.
You are going to die - but not from 20mg
Old 11-21-2018, 07:10 PM

Quote:
And if you could read, you would see that nowhere did I single you out or refer to you specifically.

It was the general idea that some people are gonna justify crazy doses and have there mind made up no matter what.

And for SOME of those people- it might even work! Just bc 2g of Test may be counterproductive to most doesnt mean some people can't metabolize or make benefit of it.

Lay off the tren, follow your own advice and relax/enjoy the holiday bro.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-21-2018, 09:27 PM

Quote:
And if you could read, you would see that nowhere did I single you out or refer to you specifically.

It was the general idea that some people are gonna justify crazy doses and have there mind made up no matter what.

And for SOME of those people- it might even work! Just bc 2g of Test may be counterproductive to most doesnt mean some people can't metabolize or make benefit of it.

Lay off the tren, follow your own advice and relax/enjoy the holiday bro.

Happy Thanksgiving!
I donít fuck with Tren anymore, that shit made me a lunatic. 😂😂😂 let me rephrase that, bigger lunatic.