Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-18-2018, 12:51 PM
masterofnow's Avatar
masterofnow masterofnow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: gym
Posts: 165
Default HGH serum test results m

I have recently been using HGH for the first time. Results have been great.
I ordered some serum tests from walkinlab.com and am confused as to the results.
I'm getting .1 and .4 (two tests) for GH levels.
That would be bunk stuff yet my wrists tingle like fuck and I've had great results.
I'm pinning 10ui 180 minutes prior to the draw and at the end of a fast of at least 12 hours.
WTF?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-18-2018, 01:12 PM
ohnoudidnt ohnoudidnt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: MI-YAYO
Posts: 2,575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofnow View Post
I have recently been using HGH for the first time. Results have been great.
I ordered some serum tests from walkinlab.com and am confused as to the results.
I'm getting .1 and .4 (two tests) for GH levels.
That would be bunk stuff yet my wrists tingle like fuck and I've had great results.
I'm pinning 10ui 180 minutes prior to the draw and at the end of a fast of at least 12 hours.
WTF?

What source?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-18-2018, 04:34 PM
M FREAKY's Avatar
M FREAKY M FREAKY is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: yo mama
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofnow View Post
I have recently been using HGH for the first time. Results have been great.
I ordered some serum tests from walkinlab.com and am confused as to the results.
I'm getting .1 and .4 (two tests) for GH levels.
That would be bunk stuff yet my wrists tingle like fuck and I've had great results.
I'm pinning 10ui 180 minutes prior to the draw and at the end of a fast of at least 12 hours.
WTF?
Make sure you administer the dose IM instead SBQ before the Blood Test,,,
__________________
OutlawMuscle MOD
Muscle-Unlimited SuperMod



READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-18-2018, 04:57 PM
masterofnow's Avatar
masterofnow masterofnow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: gym
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M FREAKY View Post
Make sure you administer the dose IM instead SBQ before the Blood Test,,,
I did SQ...would it really make that much of a difference? Three hours later a .1 rather than 20+?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-18-2018, 05:04 PM
M FREAKY's Avatar
M FREAKY M FREAKY is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: yo mama
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofnow View Post
I did SQ...would it really make that much of a difference? Three hours later a .1 rather than 20+?
For better Test results IM min 1-2 hrs before your Blood Test
As far SUBq it varies for each person, Please note Subcutaneous injections are often used when a slower release is preferred. Because there is little blood flow to the fatty layer of tissue a gradual release of the medication occurs when it is injected subcutaneously. In fact, it can take approximately 24 hours to fully absorb into the body which means you have a greater opportunity to use more of the substance as it is gradually released.
Again my advise IM is best route to receive better Serum level reading ng/ml
__________________
OutlawMuscle MOD
Muscle-Unlimited SuperMod



READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-18-2018, 11:02 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,286
Default

Did you do a gh serum and igf serum test to get a baseline? Then take 10iu and do a gh serum and igf serum test.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-19-2018, 08:25 AM
masterofnow's Avatar
masterofnow masterofnow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: gym
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Did you do a gh serum and igf serum test to get a baseline? Then take 10iu and do a gh serum and igf serum test.
Nope.
How long should I be off to get an accurate basline?

Last edited by masterofnow : 07-19-2018 at 08:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-19-2018, 08:28 AM
masterofnow's Avatar
masterofnow masterofnow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: gym
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M FREAKY View Post
For better Test results IM min 1-2 hrs before your Blood Test
As far SUBq it varies for each person, Please note Subcutaneous injections are often used when a slower release is preferred. Because there is little blood flow to the fatty layer of tissue a gradual release of the medication occurs when it is injected subcutaneously. In fact, it can take approximately 24 hours to fully absorb into the body which means you have a greater opportunity to use more of the substance as it is gradually released.
Again my advise IM is best route to receive better Serum level reading ng/ml
Sounds like I went about this all wrong!
I appreciate the info.
I had been using a well known source, that used to advertise here. That was my first run with GH.
Then I ordered from a few other sources to try to get the price down. I figured I'd test serum levels to see where the quality was. I'm going to spend more on testing than GH!

So for a baseline....how long should I be off to get an accurate measure?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-19-2018, 11:51 AM
masterofnow's Avatar
masterofnow masterofnow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: gym
Posts: 165
Default

So heres my question about sub Q, now that you mentioned up to 24 hr release.
Since GH is secreted naturally at night, if my Sub-Q injection are still being released at night, wouldn't that affect my natural GH production?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-20-2018, 09:27 AM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is online now
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,519
Default

Something is odd about all of this so I suggest to just dismiss this.

If you plan to run a test then inject 10iu IM.
Then 3 hours later have the blood drawn.
Get as close to the 3 hour mark as you can but dont worry if its 3.5 hours for example.

Then post up an image of the result. Let us know the source at that time..

If you need a baseline I would stay clean of everything for a month then run a full panel that include GH serum AND igf. Personally I think IGF levels are whats interesting.
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.