Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 08-15-2019, 11:08 AM

Default Cycle 2 advice

I just finished up my 3rd test only cycle, the first 2 were about 4 years ago, then I just did another 12 wk 500mg test e , to get back in the game.
Used the dragonpharma, and was a clean round with hardly any sides (other than body pimples). I ran hcg during and after for a few weeks. No issues whatsoever.
I have nolva and clomid on hand but everything seems to be normal, not sure if I should even take any. No shrinkage, no loss of sex drive. Be interested to hear anyones expert advice on that...

I want to start another cycle asap as natty soreness sucks. Thinking to do as Pheezer recommends; adding in 300mg of Deca per week.

4 questions in regards to that;
Should I wait another 12 weeks to start a new cycle?

Anything other than Deca that I should consider, instead of or added to.

On deca injection; do I mix the deca and test in same pin/ 2ml. Seems like a lot to get in there. Have always used my glutes

Other than glutes, where else is a good place for injections? Quads?

Sorry for the million questions. Thanks in advance!
Old 12-14-2019, 09:19 AM

Absolutely can mix both in the same pin...glutes can handle 2 ml easily. Used to do 3 ml alot back in the day. And quads is probably my favorite place to inject though I wouldn't do more than 2ml there personally.
ironed-muscle.com
Old 12-16-2019, 12:23 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

You do not need to wait imho. I doubt you lost any receptor sensitivity at this point. I’d add in NPP 100 mg eod. It’s just a fast acting Deca w less bloat. You could also jumpstart the cycle w an oral like Dbol 30 mg ed for the first 6 weeks.......this is without a doubt the best Mass gaining cycle out there. It’s been a staple in this world forever..........Redrock