Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Beginner's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Forum For people who are new to any part of this sport you may ask your questions here without fear of being flamed.

Old 01-15-2019, 10:10 AM

Default Been a while...

What's up all you masters of muscle!? Delighted this forum is still around, I was on probably 4 or so years back and you all helped me with a few cycles. Seems all that test produced 2 baby boys, so I've been dealing with that for a while. Still lifting but those fuckers don't sleep for the first year ya know. Anyways, I'm back on a good schedule for the past year or so and getting stronger with food and store sups. Been trying to get up to speed again on all the info on here. About ready to jump back in and get some veinz and gainz back. I'm a noob in this arena, but back then I did 2) 10 wk cycles with test e. second cycle I added mast- but I didn't notice that making any difference.
I'm 225lbs, 6'3", about 18-20%bf. 36yo
Should I run another test cycle only or add in some deca? Also, the old lady is weird about it, so can't turn hulk in 2 months either
Thanks in advance!
Old 02-12-2019, 11:40 AM

Good to see you still around bro....I run plain old test nowadays. Throw in some proviron sometimes. Suits me just fine. A little deca wouldn't hurt I suppose...
Old 02-14-2019, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambler83 View Post
What's up all you masters of muscle!? Delighted this forum is still around, I was on probably 4 or so years back and you all helped me with a few cycles. Seems all that test produced 2 baby boys, so I've been dealing with that for a while. Still lifting but those fuckers don't sleep for the first year ya know. Anyways, I'm back on a good schedule for the past year or so and getting stronger with food and store sups. Been trying to get up to speed again on all the info on here. About ready to jump back in and get some veinz and gainz back. I'm a noob in this arena, but back then I did 2) 10 wk cycles with test e. second cycle I added mast- but I didn't notice that making any difference.
I'm 225lbs, 6'3", about 18-20%bf. 36yo
Should I run another test cycle only or add in some deca? Also, the old lady is weird about it, so can't turn hulk in 2 months either
Thanks in advance!
You're a father now so stay away from tren and deca both are way more harmful than test.

https://www.steroidal.com/steroids-n...-testosterone/
Old 02-19-2019, 03:24 PM

Thanks fellas. Ordered a 12 wk test cycle from one of the sponsors on here. Just going to keep it simple stupid. I went with the dragon shit, hopefully it getz the mutha fuckin gainz! Iron & Blood
Old 02-19-2019, 03:34 PM

Btw, not really as much of a tool as I sound like on here haha.