Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 11-21-2019, 12:08 PM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Default Paydepot Bitcoin Atm

Has anyone used a paydepot Bitcoin Atm to buy Bitcoin to transfer to a wallet?
Where I live it's just about the only one within a 25 mile range.
On YouTube I have watched a couple videos saying they put their cash into the Atm and it was never transferred to their wallet and they never got their money they say they were scammed and I am trying to use Bitcoin for the first time and I have my mycelium wallet set up on my phone but scared To get Beat for money.
I also set up cash app on my phone but I can't figure out once I buy Bitcoin with cash app How Do I send it to my mycelium wallet.
I feel like a fucking dumb ass because I have been trying to figure this out for days and am still having problems I'm not tech savvy and the last thing I want to do is fuck it up and lose money.
So any help with anyone who used paydepot atm before would be great because I am pretty sure that I know how to use the atm route but got scared When I watched the videos on YouTube about people losing lots of cash using paydepot.
I have a coinsource ATM but it's an hour drive from my house and don't want to drive that far.
New Jersey sucks
Old 11-21-2019, 01:01 PM

I recently used one of these bitcoin atm machines. If itís a real bit coin atm your not going to get scammed. But what does happen is the money gets transferred to your walker but thereís a hold on that money. Do you canít send the money in your wallet Intill the hold is taken off. Which can take up to 20 days. Iím now going onto day 7 and there still a hold on my account.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:18 PM

I was told it was different fees when going to a Bitcoin ATM and that's a money instantly goes into your wallet if you pay the highest fee it goes there within 10 minutes
Old 11-21-2019, 02:57 PM

Are you against using Paxful? Ive used them when the % is better then my local Bitcoin ATM. Bitcoin transfer fees suck either way.