Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Nutrition Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Forum Discuss anything related to dieting and supplementation.

Old 10-20-2018, 03:46 PM

Default True Nutrition

I've seen them mentioned before but just glanced past the site and never paid attention. Finally went to it and realized what it was. Building from scratch your own protien powders, carb powders, etc. Unfortunately for me with changes in life/schedule I've had to incorporate more shakes and less eating to maintain growth. Definitely dont have to tell me that food is better than powders as things like acne and stomach discomfort have become slightly more problematic. But I'm holding my own.

So I'm curious if anyone is using them and if they have any recommendations for mixes that work well for them? One of the worse things for me from powders is acne . From what I've read its mainly due to milk products. So I'm thinking I may go the plant route. I've heard plant protien is less effective and has a lower amino profile , but with this site you can add aminos, so maybe that will help?

My knowledge of supplements isnt very good because I know food is #1 and I never really cared what supps did what. Now I need to research more all these different styles of powders and see which ones yield the greatest benefits along with how healthy they are for me. Any recommendations you guys have or sources for learning more on the various powders would be of great help. Thanks in advance !
Old 10-20-2018, 06:21 PM

My sister is a legit weekend warrior and uses them.
i think thy have some real low lactose whey and she has used plant protiens but they do have bit earthy taste.

They have lots add ons also.
Old 10-21-2018, 02:16 PM

They are great. Only place I buy cyclic dextrin. It is ridiculous what these branded companies charge for the stuff when all they do is buy it in bulk and repackage it. Its not like they supp companies actually manufacture most of these products.
Old 10-21-2018, 02:32 PM
Donating Member

used them many times and I think their products are good.

The owner if I remember correctly is the guy behind dogcrapp training.
Old 10-21-2018, 04:48 PM

Used them exclusively for couple years now and couple friends too. I don't use shakes very often so my stuff lasts for long time. Excellent prices on BCAA and Citrulline powders too. I drink a shitload of green tea and throw a dose of BCAA and Citrulline in my tea pitcher every time. Gives it a nice lemon flavor. Still hard to rummage through the science between concentrate or isolate to know if its really worth the price difference so I normally mix soy and whey concentrate when I do use them(they also have ability to add collegen to them)

Cheap way out for me is to order whatever flavor they current run thats no extra charge and then order the other(be it soy or whey) unflavored and then just mix the 2 in big jug. Also check promo page, lots of times they have free shipping if you order some sort of capsules if your find anything you like.

RoidsSeek
UGfreak
IA
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old 10-22-2018, 08:44 PM

Great info guys. Glad to hear they sound legit with their products. Read also in the description of some the same reference to an 'earthy' taste , so that's cool to know they are upfront about it. More I look the more options I see for other things besides just protein needs. Guess itll just be trial and error until I find what suits me. Lucky I can handle less than ideal taste, so I won't have to worry about wasting any. Thanks for the feedback!
Old 10-23-2018, 10:21 AM
Direct Rep

I still think ISO 100 is the best protein on the market right now. Also the taste canít be beat... Redrock

***RACETROPIN***
TESTED @99.585% PURE (..and low 1.067% DIMER, so nearly all bioavailable!!)

http://www.racetropin.com/
[email]d-vip@securenym.net -NEW
(..or simply PM orders straight to DIRECT)
Old 10-25-2018, 09:04 PM

They have good products and their owner is a good dude. I am a bit disappointed however how they have jumped on the vegan/anti GMO bandwagon as normally they used to be very science based.

I understand though that that segment is very profitable business wise.