Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 07-05-2020, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Irrational? Dont think so- the TV box and news outlets owned by rich television producers with Democratic ties said it's real!!

2.47 MILLION confirmed cases as of today 6/24....

Yet hardly anyone actually knows someone who got it, let alone hospitalized or died bc of it!

I guess me and EVERY ONE i know is very blessed to even know anyone who knows 1 person who legit has it and has had even close to serious complications from it. What a joke.

Hopefully Trump puts a law into effect legalizing the throwing of eggs into the faces of liberals pushing this hoax that has financially ruined many families permanently.

Great life you live! I know 4 people in the small circle that I have that do or have had it. 1 of those, their aunt is in a coma(went in with covid). Another, his soon has been in the hospital for high fever and problems breathing. Another had it a month ago. Said she felt near death.
They closed 3 banks in the area after workers tested positive. A little steak house down the street, the cook tested positive. I could go on but im wasting my time
Old 07-06-2020, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggainhunter View Post
Great life you live! I know 4 people in the small circle that I have that do or have had it. 1 of those, their aunt is in a coma(went in with covid). Another, his soon has been in the hospital for high fever and problems breathing. Another had it a month ago. Said she felt near death.
They closed 3 banks in the area after workers tested positive. A little steak house down the street, the cook tested positive. I could go on but im wasting my time
I also know 3 more people who got it at my work- 2 of them missed a week and a half of work as precautions, the other 2 weeks. Other than that, they are fine.

It affects people more who already have health complications or are elderly. I'd be willing to bet you at least don't know the medical history of the aunt in the coma.

Even if your "small circle" of people only includes 50 people from work, friends, family, acquaintances, etc... And ASSUMING those 50 people have small circles who only know 50 people... 50x50 = 2500.

So of 2500 people, 4 got it, 1 actually IS in critical condition, 1 more actually required hospital attention, and 1 just says they felt real shitty.

I don't have my calculator, but 1/2500 in critical condition is, what... .04%?

We are shutting down the world, ruining familes/businesses financially and in some cases permanently, and having our rights shit because .04% of the population, who likely has a health complication, faces critical illness.

Let's say you only know 5 people, but those 5 people are more normal and know 50- now you're talking 1/250 people. .4% and that's skewing numbers in your favor.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSettle View Post
Oh how November cant come fast enough. Looking like a tidal wave and unlike the last time 2009-2010 the left isnt gonna take their foot off the throat in consideration of trying to look moderate. And the right has brought it on.
I think you should put down the crack pipe, and remember this is a bodybuilding board.
Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Biker/Bowhunter Moderator

All the gyms here have shut down. Mountainside Fitness fought it for a couple weeks but lost there day in court. I joined there for 1 month just to hopefully keep working out now I've got to figure out a home workout plan till the end of the month. I'm 8 weeks into a 15 week cutter. I personally don't know anyone who has it, I know a couple people who have a couple family members who got it but recovered. I won't get into the politics of this but if the economy is down come Nov it will benefit one side.
I don't understand closing gyms, everyone is wiping down their equipment before and after use and I never felt in any danger at all.................11

DONT ASK ME SOURCE RELATED QUESTIONS. PERIOD

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man, what Im saying is, he comes near me I'm puttin him against the wall.