Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Nutrition Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Forum Discuss anything related to dieting and supplementation.

Old 05-05-2020, 07:32 PM

bullying someone at 14 percent body fat? lol u must be fun at parties.. just stop while you are ahead.. ill give you a virtual hug... thanks for your advice. ill respectfully decline. have a nice day

P.S. you have no idea people's starting weight. if someone went from 25 percent to 14 percent that would be huge. boards like this are for encouraging not for keyboard warriors like you.. (I actually never was 25 percent lol but just anyone reading this.... DONT BE LIKE THAT GUY) -- im not going to respond anymore so type away pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
14% lol. You act like that’s something to be proud of.

Last edited by tbsxmcr16 : 05-05-2020 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-05-2020, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbsxmcr16 View Post
bullying someone at 14 percent body fat? lol u must be fun at parties.. tons of friends i assume? great relationship with your parents? no? figured.. you act like a keyboard warrior that types hard in a muscle board room lol just stop while you are ahead.. ill give you a virtual hug... thanks for your advice. ill respectfully decline. have a nice day
Dude, this guy is a prick, but is correct with not needing T-3 during your diet unless your on moderate amount of HGH.

Hey if you wanna be 170 totally torn to shreds guy... then man, do er up!!!
Chicks dig ripped dudes.

Get your macros and micros managed with your diet, cardio and training in check.

Also someone one here said pics dont lie... Well thats how you know you are progressing to your goal.

I wish when I were younger Id be happy with a ripped 170!!!
Instead I compromised my health by being over 270 ripped.
Congratz and good luck!
Old 05-05-2020, 07:45 PM

Leave out t3, run the var and your hrt. Read lyle McDonald rapid fat loss. Run it for 12 to 15 days with no cheating. The hrt and var should minimize muscle loss and you'll be surprised how much you lose. Then if you want to continue transition into keto/low carb. It's not healthy to do long run but his book is free online and is a good read.

Bolan's right, the dude is a prick has zero social skills. He once made fun of a guys girlfriend for having a panic attack when robbed at gun point and then had audacity to say "no one say anything bad about my girl" when he posted pics of her trying to lose weight.

Steroidify
UGfreak
GBN
Direct
Euroking
Old 05-05-2020, 07:50 PM
Euroking Sponsored Athlete ICFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
Leave out t3, run the var and your hrt. Read lyle McDonald rapid fat loss. Run it for 12 to 15 days with no cheating. The hrt and var should minimize muscle loss and you'll be surprised how much you lose. Then if you want to continue transition into keto/low carb. It's not healthy to do long run but his book is free online and is a good read.

Bolan's right, the dude is a prick has zero social skills. He once made fun of a guys girlfriend for having a panic attack when robbed at gun point and then had audacity to say "no one say anything bad about my girl" when he posted pics of her trying to lose weight.
I couldnít give two fucks about what someone has to say about my wife.

I know sheís not in shape and never will be because she doesnít care enough and thatís how she was when I met her.

I didnít make fun of her for having a panic attack. I made fun of her for pulling the ďI got PTSDĒ years down the road from that whole nonsense.

I do indeed have social skills but some people just donít listen nor use common sense.
Old 05-05-2020, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolan View Post
I wish when I were younger Id be happy with a ripped 170!!!
Instead I compromised my health by being over 270 ripped.
Congratz and good luck!
270 ripped? Jesus Christ. I feel like Iím going to die at 210 right now.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
270 ripped? Jesus Christ. I feel like Iím going to die at 210 right now.
Try walking around at 305-310 in the off season...
Old 05-06-2020, 12:39 AM

Quote:

You still trying to be that big man? 😉 Hope you’re doing good friend
Old 05-06-2020, 08:49 AM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Sorry. Not trying to hijack. Nolan, I think you are older like me if I remember correctly. Do you work each body part once or twice weekly. I find it so much harder to gain substantial size now that Iím a fresh 46.
Thanks bro........Redrock

Quote:
Old 05-06-2020, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbsxmcr16 View Post
bullying someone at 14 percent body fat? lol u must be fun at parties.. just stop while you are ahead.. ill give you a virtual hug... thanks for your advice. ill respectfully decline. have a nice day

P.S. you have no idea people's starting weight. if someone went from 25 percent to 14 percent that would be huge. boards like this are for encouraging not for keyboard warriors like you.. (I actually never was 25 percent lol but just anyone reading this.... DONT BE LIKE THAT GUY) -- im not going to respond anymore so type away pal
Yeah don't worry he's not far from 14% if he's even that lean.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanc1088 View Post
Yeah don't worry he's not far from 14% if he's even that lean.
Iím fat now 🤣🤣
4 months of no lifting with a hip injury. Plus Iím on TRT and eat cookies all day.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airagee23 View Post
You still trying to be that big man? 😉 Hope you’re doing good friend

Ho;y shit, blast from the past!! NOOOO not trying to get too big anymore... My LSV is enlarged and have premature ventricular contractions... On meds for that but no fix for the enlarged LSV... Ahhh well... Im still 255ish and dont run near as much.. Do lots of cardio..
Hope you are well man... Can you still dunk old man??!?

Respect!
B.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
Sorry. Not trying to hijack. Nolan, I think you are older like me if I remember correctly. Do you work each body part once or twice weekly. I find it so much harder to gain substantial size now that Iím a fresh 46.
Thanks bro........Redrock
I still work em 2x's a week... One heavy day.(low reps ,heavy weight).. and one "pump" day (rep the muscles hard... Light weight and rep to the moon). For me indirect muscle w/o's dont count. (reason..... Your body is use to it already)..2nd I recommend a week off every 8 weeks while training like this. Keep firing your sauce and eat good on that week off...
Size.. Well you can still be a big sob at 46 man. Im in my mid 250's at 50!
I wanna try that 50mg var!

Respect!
B.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:17 AM

Thanks brother! Iím gonna take your advice as soon as Iím healed up. Lost 15 lbs in the hospital in just 7-10 days. Sux because I was at my all time best weight @ 237 lbs 10% bf.
Definitely get some of that 50mg Var from Direct!! Seriously the best Var Iíve ever used..........Redrock

Quote:
I still work em 2x's a week... One heavy day.(low reps ,heavy weight).. and one "pump" day (rep the muscles hard... Light weight and rep to the moon). For me indirect muscle w/o's dont count. (reason..... Your body is use to it already)..2nd I recommend a week off every 8 weeks while training like this. Keep firing your sauce and eat good on that week off...
Size.. Well you can still be a big sob at 46 man. Im in my mid 250's at 50!
I wanna try that 50mg var!

Respect!
B.