Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Homer Kahn
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Homer Kahn

Old 05-17-2017, 06:41 AM
Board Sponsor

Default Those who saying t/a is slow.

Let me say a few things. ******** is very unpredictable because of the logistics and other issues.. International is decent t/a due to obvious reasons. So please We try our best but sometimes t/a is not a few days as most of you think it should be.
I wish i could openly talk about it here but due to reasons we are not allowed to speak about this service openly.
If you want to know the reasons for things to be slow for this particular service than email me and i will gladly explain to you.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:43 AM
Board Sponsor

Default And we have never scammed anyone all these years and will never do so in future too.

Anyone who can challenge this can post openly that we have scammed them. Also the products that we carry are top of the line products and we do not compromise on the quality of products. Our reputation speaks for itself. Again anyone who can challenge it please come forward and openly say it.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:48 AM

HK, thanks for fulfilling the last kit that I was shorted on my 3rd order with you. It did take 5.5 months, but you didn't scam (and you emailed upon delivery that it was going to be short).

No one is disputing your quality, just your service consistency. This last order took you nearly 2 months to deliver 9/10 kits. 2nd order in 2015 was about 6 weeks and my first in 2013 was about 4.5 weeks.

Not that long ago, you posted that you were going to up your customer service interaction. It took me 3 emails and 2 PMs over a month to get a response from you about getting my last kit.

I'd be willing to wait up to a month on an order, and I think that is reasonable for quality at a good price, but I need to see proof that you're working at improving that before ordering with you again.

Last edited by housemoney : 05-20-2017 at 06:55 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 05-20-2017, 04:07 PM

I can't speak for OP, but I placed two international orders from sponsors on this board. One was placed 3 days before the other. The one placed at a later date arrived today and the first order I placed still says it's preparing to ship. I have no clue what goes on in some countries but certain countries get your goods to you faster, so that may be an issue as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk