Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 10-17-2020, 09:47 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSettle View Post
The conservative part of me hopes u all are right. However the sensible me who would much rather see a sane man handle a crisis, when many from the conservative party advertising and campaigning against Trump. If conservatives get beat this year it spells our doom. Becuz of ignorance and putting a pile of shit in office like trump. Then we can all pledge allegiangce to the united socialist states of america. Becuz of retards like u
Pile of shit. So hillary a war criminal could of done better when her and her husband werent busy on epsteins island? So biden with parkinsons and early onset dementia can do better? Doesnt remember any important people he knows, cant remember what office hes running for, helped his crack smoking son extort russia, and if you dont vote for him you aint black? O and dont forget to let him touch your underage daughter while you stroke his leg hair. I cant wait until after the election. If trump wins hopefully kid gloves come off and if liberal dems cant get their shit together hell send in troops to take cities back and stop the bullshit so small business owners can go to work safely.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-18-2020, 08:08 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Inner Circle Friend of the King
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbskull21 View Post
Pile of shit. So hillary a war criminal could of done better when her and her husband werent busy on epsteins island? So biden with parkinsons and early onset dementia can do better? Doesnt remember any important people he knows, cant remember what office hes running for, helped his crack smoking son extort russia, and if you dont vote for him you aint black? O and dont forget to let him touch your underage daughter while you stroke his leg hair. I cant wait until after the election. If trump wins hopefully kid gloves come off and if liberal dems cant get their shit together hell send in troops to take cities back and stop the bullshit so small business owners can go to work safely.
I do believe 100% if Trump does win again the kid gloves will come off completely and all the over triggered liberals will be in for a very rude awakening. I would like to see all these protest happy kids put in their place. There are a lot of political causes I feel passionate about but I simply cannot take the time off of work to walk around screaming w a home made sign.
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-18-2020, 10:34 PM
blacksheep115 blacksheep115 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,021
Default

I'm probably the odd conservative/libertarian here but I don't want to see any federal troops involved. Leave it to the states or pass a federal law that allows business owners to protect their property by any means necessary. Sending red coats down here wouldn't go over well with the hillbillies or red necks. No matter what their purpose was.
__________________
Sources with no probs so far:

Steroidify
UGfreak
GBN
Direct
PMroids
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-19-2020, 02:29 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Inner Circle Friend of the King
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
I'm probably the odd conservative/libertarian here but I don't want to see any federal troops involved. Leave it to the states or pass a federal law that allows business owners to protect their property by any means necessary. Sending red coats down here wouldn't go over well with the hillbillies or red necks. No matter what their purpose was.
Business owners pay taxes and we should be living in a civilized society, they should not be only ones responsible for their safety and security. Clearly liberal run states donít wish to protect their ppl as they are allowing looting and rioting. Send the Feds in and let them show the world why itís not desirable to fire bomb businesses and police stations.
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-19-2020, 02:53 PM
aalosio's Avatar
aalosio aalosio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,295
Default

If Trump wins it will be considered a much bigger upset then 4 years ago.
I dont see it happening with all that is against him.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 10-19-2020, 05:22 PM
NeverSettle NeverSettle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 45
Default

Exactly. Trump is done. Only question is how many senate seats is he taking down with him? Ya put a disaster in office then deal with the fall out
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-19-2020, 06:51 PM
blacksheep115 blacksheep115 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
Business owners pay taxes and we should be living in a civilized society, they should not be only ones responsible for their safety and security. Clearly liberal run states donít wish to protect their ppl as they are allowing looting and rioting. Send the Feds in and let them show the world why itís not desirable to fire bomb businesses and police stations.
Not arguing the logic behind your thoughts just I dont believe in federal government operating in the states. People have the ability to move, id much rather all the conservative/libertarians move to texas/Arkansas than the influx from cali we are getting. Once someone says it's ok to use federal troops then any following president will justify it the same and it may not be in your favor next time. If much rather be given the responsibility and ability to protect my own.
__________________
Sources with no probs so far:

Steroidify
UGfreak
GBN
Direct
PMroids
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-19-2020, 08:39 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Inner Circle Friend of the King
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
Not arguing the logic behind your thoughts just I dont believe in federal government operating in the states. People have the ability to move, id much rather all the conservative/libertarians move to texas/Arkansas than the influx from cali we are getting. Once someone says it's ok to use federal troops then any following president will justify it the same and it may not be in your favor next time. If much rather be given the responsibility and ability to protect my own.
Cali... no further explanation needed.
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-19-2020, 08:45 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Inner Circle Friend of the King
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
Cali... no further explanation needed.
Oh and if itís simple as ďyou donít like it, moveĒ, than same rules should apply to many other folks. BLM/Antifa, if youíre so displeased with the USA-move. If you cannot show support for a standing president in office-move. See I couldnít stand Obama. I think he is more responsible for this divisiveness we are dealing with then 45, but I still respected his position and wished him immense success. Trump is the guy that we are like ďholy shit I cant believe he just said thatĒ, but then we walk away and say ďshit I kind of agree with what he wants to doĒ. Itís apparent in his increased support by the sides that hated him before and now are supporting him. I think he wins by a landslide. In 2016, it was taboo to display a Trump flag and I saw very few in the liberal state I live in. Now they are everywhere. I cant even keep count. In 2016, almost every person of color hated him, now he has like a 25% approval rating in the black community. Ppl are showing support in droves. At this point even if
I despised him, I could never vote for the other idiot. That guy is clueless man
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-20-2020, 10:03 PM
nhbskull21 nhbskull21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
Business owners pay taxes and we should be living in a civilized society, they should not be only ones responsible for their safety and security. Clearly liberal run states donít wish to protect their ppl as they are allowing looting and rioting. Send the Feds in and let them show the world why itís not desirable to fire bomb businesses and police stations.
Well people and businesses are suing seattle. Well see how it goes. Seattle will defend itself with the tax payers money. But maybe some accountability will come out of it. Trump kept offering troops but states didnt want it. I bet the cops on the ground would take all the help they could get. The us marshals deputizing state police was brilliant. Get them in a federal court where the local ag wont just let em out. If they start giving business owners the leeway to stop rioters well get roof top koreans again. You dont fuck with roof top koreans.
__________________
Formally groundandpound. Senior member. Member since 2005.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-21-2020, 08:59 AM
redrock redrock is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,689
Default

I live in PA and new voter registration is favoring republicans 2-1. With the silent majority and people sick of all the bullshit slung at the president by the Main Street media, ya I think Trump has a very good chance of winning.

Iím done looking at poles and watching crap like CNN....... Redrock
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-21-2020, 10:09 AM
fasterthenyoo fasterthenyoo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: AR
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
I live in PA and new voter registration is favoring republicans 2-1. With the silent majority and people sick of all the bullshit slung at the president by the Main Street media, ya I think Trump has a very good chance of winning.

Iím done looking at poles and watching crap like CNN....... Redrock
hoping so. here we have county judges playing games to cheat the system and any time someone complains or the state jumps in they scream voter suppression.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-21-2020, 11:10 AM
redrock redrock is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,689
Default

Same old bullshit. Voter suppression or the race card. Thatís all they got cause no one likes their radical socalist agenda......... Redrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterthenyoo View Post
hoping so. here we have county judges playing games to cheat the system and any time someone complains or the state jumps in they scream voter suppression.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-21-2020, 01:44 PM
NeverSettle NeverSettle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 45
Default

I wish you could just listen to yourselves. In 2020 this country is still fighting about race, abortion rights, health care as a right, greed.

Jesus. I am moderate to conservative fiscally and slightly less socially. But for retard fucks to sit here n stand up for Trump. I do honestly hope we go fully socialist just so u pukes can die on your own sword of stupidity
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-21-2020, 03:15 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Inner Circle Friend of the King
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSettle View Post
I wish you could just listen to yourselves. In 2020 this country is still fighting about race, abortion rights, health care as a right, greed.

Jesus. I am moderate to conservative fiscally and slightly less socially. But for retard fucks to sit here n stand up for Trump. I do honestly hope we go fully socialist just so u pukes can die on your own sword of stupidity
Name calling? A true sign of intellect. Socialism would be the demise of our country. And itís only one side doing the fighting my friend. Thatís not partisan itís a fact.
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-21-2020, 05:56 PM
Delta0311's Avatar
Delta0311 Delta0311 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSettle View Post
I wish you could just listen to yourselves. In 2020 this country is still fighting about race, abortion rights, health care as a right, greed.

Jesus. I am moderate to conservative fiscally and slightly less socially. But for retard fucks to sit here n stand up for Trump. I do honestly hope we go fully socialist just so u pukes can die on your own sword of stupidity
Fighting about race? Literally everything is identity politics with the left. And yes the left wants socialism, they made that plenty obvious.
__________________
"Although a fighting spirit and a pure and courageous approach can achieve a great deal, in the end this spirit will always succumb to material advantage." Lt. Peter StŲlten, Warsaw 1944
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-21-2020, 06:02 PM
MorganKane's Avatar
MorganKane MorganKane is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSettle View Post
I wish you could just listen to yourselves. In 2020 this country is still fighting about race, abortion rights, health care as a right, greed.

Jesus. I am moderate to conservative fiscally and slightly less socially. But for retard fucks to sit here n stand up for Trump. I do honestly hope we go fully socialist just so u pukes can die on your own sword of stupidity
Can you tell me a few countries that has successful socialisms?

When did health care become a right?
Are you seriously saying that someone can eat them self into becoming morbidly obese and then have a right to free healtcare to fix their own doing?
__________________
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-21-2020, 06:53 PM
swolldaddy69's Avatar
swolldaddy69 swolldaddy69 is online now
Inner Circle Friend of the King
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Can you tell me a few countries that has successful socialisms?

When did health care become a right?
Are you seriously saying that someone can eat them self into becoming morbidly obese and then have a right to free healtcare to fix their own doing?
Or someone can literally collapse their veins on heroin and then demand to be treated in the ER? Or worse-an illegal alien somehow hurts themself and itís their ďrightĒ to healthcare? Nah man. Healthcare is not a right. Breathing, free will, voting and the constitution-now those are ďrightsĒ. Funny how illogical the politics of the left have become. I was somewhat moderate and more an ďissue voterĒ in the past. But now I get called a racist bc Iím white and donít support BLM. And ppl want to blame Trump for all that? If has become a joke to me
__________________
Proud citizen of the Blackstar Republic
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-22-2020, 11:49 AM
booms booms is online now
Inner Circle Friend of the King
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
I live in PA and new voter registration is favoring republicans 2-1. With the silent majority and people sick of all the bullshit slung at the president by the Main Street media, ya I think Trump has a very good chance of winning.

I’m done looking at poles and watching crap like CNN....... Redrock
Pa resident here, Im 41 yrs old and never ever thought i would register to vote, EVER! I just filled out my voter ballet to mail in after registering as no party about a month ago. I dont care about BLM bullshit but i can only take so many lies and havent seen my parents(both old enough to be worried about covid) in months and they havent seen my kids in months either. Thats all that i care about is my family and there future safety with this election.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-22-2020, 02:56 PM
aalosio's Avatar
aalosio aalosio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,295
Default

..I.. Biden and Trump.

Last edited by aalosio : 10-22-2020 at 05:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-22-2020, 03:29 PM
blacksheep115 blacksheep115 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalosio View Post
You do know tests are EVERYWHERE . Hell I cant drive 2 miles without seeing canopies up for testing. If negative ,then go see parents.
But the error rate in the tests are pretty high
__________________
Sources with no probs so far:

Steroidify
UGfreak
GBN
Direct
PMroids
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-22-2020, 05:57 PM
aalosio's Avatar
aalosio aalosio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
But the error rate in the tests are pretty high
Good point None of the tests are completely accurate. I recant my statement .
You could take the test ,wear a mask and distance though .
A vaccine is our only hope because no matter who the president is they could never take the super aggressive actions China did.
Even if they tried two many people wouldnt comply anyway unless there were huge consequences
That is one of the problems with a two party system.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
Business owners pay taxes and we should be living in a civilized society, they should not be only ones responsible for their safety and security. Clearly liberal run states donít wish to protect their ppl as they are allowing looting and rioting. Send the Feds in and let them show the world why itís not desirable to fire bomb businesses and police stations.
I'm in an ultra liberal state- send the fuckin fed troops and end this horseshit.

Most people i know around here WANT to work and are not as liberal as the people in charge of the state here.

Political leadership doesn't always represent what the masses see as right or wrong... It ain't cheap to live in my state, and every and all small business owner and even others are not cool with the lockdowns and bullshit stoppages.

It's ironic that "liberals" are actually the opposite of their namesake- they are the ones that want to control everyone else's actions and limit what the masses can do!

The idea of a modern day "liberal" is actually a complete lie, it's authoritarian thought process geared towards their ideologies.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Xxplosive Xxplosive is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganKane View Post
Can you tell me a few countries that has successful socialisms?

When did health care become a right?
Are you seriously saying that someone can eat them self into becoming morbidly obese and then have a right to free healtcare to fix their own doing?
Thank you!

Let me rephrase that for you though- can you name ONE SINGLE country that has ever had a successful socialist regime?

How well has socialist healthcare under Obamacare done for the U.S. under COVID19 treatment?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.