Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > ARISTIMUQOH
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

ARISTIMUQOH Sponsored by ARISTIMUQOH - Old School Source!

Old 10-08-2020, 06:26 AM
Board Sponsor

Default REVERSE SCAMMER IN THE RADAR ohnoudidnt

some people knows about me and some people don't ... most does not know are newbies... who know about me knows I dont send free samples, maybe this guy thought that I was a new source needing to promote.. well he was asking for free samples before his attack in my forum, he started with prices, that is ok but if you dont like prices just go away to another, then he was questioning any pics just because he did not like it, seen to him as fake without any prooff, he posted another very similar attack I had in Eroids and everyone knows what happen in Eroids https://www.theironden.com/eroids-pl...eroids-online/, that was his research about me but he did not look at real boards as anabolicboard, getbig, fitneesgeared, muscleandscience, profesionalmuscle, elitefitness, etc... a lot of old school boards but only he post Eroids Shit... along of the years one source could get a fake product without know it, the important thing is to be willing to remove it once one know it and refund if that is necessary.. that is the correct way although that is not the situation here, he comes here searching anything for to damage my rep without any real fact.. I dont know his intention but there are a facts... he pm me asking for free samples and after my respond he started his attack... I have posted some reviews from some vets about me out there, I dont like to do that, in fact I did not know I have so many and so old.. but just for people know due to his very malicious attack ... this is not a normal situation.

Last edited by ARISTIMUQOH : 10-09-2020 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 07:35 AM
Board Sponsor

Default banned

on any board no one can to start defaming to anyone without real proof, in this particular case that guy was asking me for free samples before his attack, he pm me and that was verifiable by the staff.. it's very difficult in these times to have a reliable info about legitimate sources and origin of products due to the huge of counterfeits but I'm not a newbie as you all know now.. I'm not and never has been in this business only for the money, I love my job, I was competitor bodybuilder for many years and still I'm a ratgym.. my name has been backstage in the Mr.O and Arnold's.. I cant give names for ethical and discrection but in social media everything is knowed... and I want to carry the best, stuff that I could use for myself.. that's all
Old 10-09-2020, 09:01 PM

Hey bro I read that whole thread even posted nicely to try to re word what I though he was trying to say bc I did agree with the Norma hellas deca they are just near next to impossible to get real out of Greece that's just a fact but I think he took things too far and was just being a retart on too much trenbolone attacking you for no reason...you handled yourself well and I'm sure if you do the business you say you do that you will do well here and elsewhere...those cidodeston and all that indufar stuff look just fine and I gotta tell you that those 30ml of that winstrol from landerlan or whatever looks great if that stuff is dosed right...I been looking for good Inj winstrol at good price though lol...good luck to you buddy just wanted you to know you handled well and most are pretty cool here
Old 10-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by denicnut View Post
Hey bro I read that whole thread even posted nicely to try to re word what I though he was trying to say bc I did agree with the Norma hellas deca they are just near next to impossible to get real out of Greece that's just a fact but I think he took things too far and was just being a retart on too much trenbolone attacking you for no reason...you handled yourself well and I'm sure if you do the business you say you do that you will do well here and elsewhere...those cidodeston and all that indufar stuff look just fine and I gotta tell you that those 30ml of that winstrol from landerlan or whatever looks great if that stuff is dosed right...I been looking for good Inj winstrol at good price though lol...good luck to you buddy just wanted you to know you handled well and most are pretty cool here
Thanks Bro.. I'm sorry for the loss an active member of the community but there are rules to follow, that was not personal.. just I tried to defend me, the staff gave him to opportunity to fix the situation yet but he did'nt...
If you are looking for a good winstrol dont miss the opportunity to try Winstrol Indufar, still I have it in stock and that is legitimate human grade winstrol amps at the best pricing and that is very dificult to find in these days...

Last edited by ARISTIMUQOH : 10-10-2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARISTIMUQOH View Post
Thanks Bro.. I'm sorry for the loss an active member of the community but there are rules to follow, that was not personal.. just I tried to defend me, the staff gave him to opportunity to fix the situation yet but he did'nt...
If you are looking for a good winstrol dont miss the opportunity to try Winstrol Indufar, still I have it in stock and that is legitimate human grade winstrol amps at the best pricing and that is very dificult to find in these days...
Nah the guy was a prick contributed nothing to any discussion. I dont think I've ever seen him say anything positive at all.

BTW welcome to OLM, hope you do well here.

Steroidify
UGfreak
GBN
Direct
PMroids
Old 10-11-2020, 07:57 AM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep115 View Post
Nah the guy was a prick contributed nothing to any discussion. I dont think I've ever seen him say anything positive at all.

BTW welcome to OLM, hope you do well here.
Thank you Bro, I'll do my best..
Old 10-11-2020, 10:18 AM

He wasn't sponsored anymore had to look somewhere lol
Old 10-11-2020, 10:20 AM

Quote:
I don't like to see people get banned, but he has been getting a bit egotistical for a while and it has been getting worse. Not going to say any names, but I have been told by some other reps he also either asked for free things or was just being such a pain in the ass they told him they didn't want to do business with him. Then there was the whole EK thing being a sponsored athlete but that is another story.

Plus I think any logical person knows if you bring the mods or even worse the admin into the fray and basically more or less tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine when they ask you to chill. Well in my experience that usually ends up with a ban.

Last edited by liquid_c : 10-11-2020 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:58 AM

It’s certainly no big loss that’s for sure
Old 10-11-2020, 07:39 PM

He did the same shit to me on another board where I was a rep. Kept bugging me for free gear & when I told him no he got mad posted I was a terrible rep & our gear probably wasn’t good anyways. He was already getting gear from EK....loser!
Old 10-11-2020, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
I don't like to see people get banned, but he has been getting a bit egotistical for a while and it has been getting worse. Not going to say any names, but I have been told by some other reps he also either asked for free things or was just being such a pain in the ass they told him they didn't want to do business with him. Then there was the whole EK thing being a sponsored athlete but that is another story.

Plus I think any logical person knows if you bring the mods or even worse the admin into the fray and basically more or less tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine when they ask you to chill. Well in my experience that usually ends up with a ban.
Forget trying to be a gear whore, the dude MANY times was saying just wreckless, irresponsible shit like "orals aren't really bad for your liver" and mocking those who took precaution and liver support so they don't fuck their organs up. Pretty sure dude was in his 20's.

Im too grown to let personal attacks from the internet bother me, but when you start giving out DANGEROUS misinformation and advice that can fuck up peoples health and maybe cost them their life, that shit pisses me off.

50% of the point of these boards is for people less knowledgeable to LEARN about how to use gear not just successfully, but safely.
Old 10-12-2020, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post
Forget trying to be a gear whore, the dude MANY times was saying just wreckless, irresponsible shit like "orals aren't really bad for your liver" and mocking those who took precaution and liver support so they don't fuck their organs up. Pretty sure dude was in his 20's.

Im too grown to let personal attacks from the internet bother me, but when you start giving out DANGEROUS misinformation and advice that can fuck up peoples health and maybe cost them their life, that shit pisses me off.

50% of the point of these boards is for people less knowledgeable to LEARN about how to use gear not just successfully, but safely.
Lmao..... was that when he said running drol around 400mg was a safe practice buddy??? God help the newbie that ran with that idea.
Old 10-12-2020, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxplosive View Post

Exactly what explosive said! A 20 year old kid being arguementative on too much trenbolone! The rep for the new sponsor on here handled himself well too.
Old 10-12-2020, 05:37 PM

Quote:
some people knows about me and some people don't ... most does not know are newbies... who know about me knows I dont send free samples, maybe this guy thought that I was a new source needing to promote.. well he was asking for free samples before his attack in my forum, he started with prices, that is ok but if you dont like prices just go away to another, then he was questioning any pics just because he did not like it, seen to him as fake without any prooff, he posted another very similar attack I had in Eroids and everyone knows what happen in Eroids https://www.theironden.com/eroids-pl...eroids-online/, that was his research about me but he did not look at real boards as anabolicboard, getbig, fitneesgeared, muscleandscience, profesionalmuscle, elitefitness, etc... a lot of old school boards but only he post Eroids Shit... along of the years one source could get a fake product without know it, the important thing is to be willing to remove it once one know it and refund if that is necessary.. that is the correct way although that is not the situation here, he comes here searching anything for to damage my rep without any real fact.. I dont know his intention but there are a facts... he pm me asking for free samples and after my respond he started his attack... I have posted some reviews from some vets about me out there, I dont like to do that, in fact I did not know I have so many and so old.. but just for people know due to his very malicious attack ... this is not a normal situation.
Before I even started reading your post I had a really good idea on what you were going to say, id heard privately from other reps that he would bother them for free gear. He is definitely full of shit on many levels.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:43 PM

Thank you admin for banning him. He offered nothing positive to this forum.

How did he ever become an EK sponsored athlete?!!
Old 10-12-2020, 07:24 PM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Deezyzzl View Post
Before I even started reading your post I had a really good idea on what you were going to say, id heard privately from other reps that he would bother them for free gear. He is definitely full of shit on many levels.

Then thought I have had a bad begginig on OLM but after reading your comments I think I had a good one... lol
Thanks
Old 10-13-2020, 09:11 AM

I warned him, His time was running out here.
Additionally, I have received frem few Sources of complaints and concerns.
Wish him all the best, hope he will find a new Home.

READ: If you do not follow my board rules I suggest you find another place.

No discussions of T/A time
No discussions of shipping
No discussions of packaging methods
No discussions of prices
No discussions of payment methods
No discussions of any D0mestic Sourcing
Old 10-13-2020, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Then thought I have had a bad begginig on OLM but after reading your comments I think I had a good one... lol
Thanks
You did
Old 10-15-2020, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Dude has been a douche clown since day 1. I had to call him out multiple times when we were both running powerlifting logs for another sponsor here. Lied so much he couldn't even keep up. Was just a matter of time..... Bitch ass cuck.
Old 10-17-2020, 03:45 PM

Im glad to hear he is gone.
He was the most negative, critical, smug fuck on this board.

I dont remember him saying anything good or supportive to any member.

It was just attacks, challenges to PR totals, etc.

ive seen pics, and he is the smaller guy in high school who found steroids, and became a total dick on them.

it became his entire identity. He had decent lifts, but from a guy that "lived" in that world, they werent noteworthy.

You could also tell from his frame, that he was just a blown up twerp.
On all that gear, and powerlifting, he still hovered in the 180's

I know people all have different goals, but he wasnt a beacon for any aspect of this lifestyle

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.
Old 10-18-2020, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjutant View Post
Im glad to hear he is gone.
He was the most negative, critical, smug fuck on this board.

I dont remember him saying anything good or supportive to any member.

It was just attacks, challenges to PR totals, etc.

ive seen pics, and he is the smaller guy in high school who found steroids, and became a total dick on them.

it became his entire identity. He had decent lifts, but from a guy that "lived" in that world, they werent noteworthy.

You could also tell from his frame, that he was just a blown up twerp.
On all that gear, and powerlifting, he still hovered in the 180's

I know people all have different goals, but he wasnt a beacon for any aspect of this lifestyle
I don't think the dude was even trying to be jacked, he was a powerlifter and assuming he was telling the truth, some of his lifts were pretty damn impressive...

Forget being a douchebag, he should have flat out got banned for giving dangerous advice regarding aas abuse and mocking vets who were preaching and offering organ support.

Shit like that is how bodybuilders die.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:46 AM

Thumbs down

All I can say is “FINALLY” , something finally positive has happened for this Board and 2020 in general!!’ I mean enough is enough.. 24/7 bitch , I mean if he put half the effort into his physique lmao, ya deadlifting a ton did him real good.

He is someone you would walk right past and not Even look at twice.

Good riddons. Kick rocks ..
Old 10-19-2020, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M FREAKY View Post
I warned him, His time was running out here.
Additionally, I have received frem few Sources of complaints and concerns.
Wish him all the best, hope he will find a new Home.
Ya lol!!! Thanks again! Appreciate ya big dawg!!!
Old 10-21-2020, 08:03 AM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

I couldn’t stand that dude man. I thought he got away with way too much
Old 10-21-2020, 05:59 PM
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by swolldaddy69 View Post
I couldn’t stand that dude man. I thought he got away with way too much
The day came that he couldn't get away with it anymore...