Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Discuss anything not related to bodybuilding.

Old 03-08-2020, 02:24 AM

Default Anyone watch UFC ??

Ms. Frankenstein !!!!!
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/3/8...ang-at-ufc-248
Old 03-08-2020, 01:51 PM

Romero was disappointing. I was waiting for bombs or a take down slam. I figured in the first round he was just testing izzys heart. But when that shit went on the whole fight. He or his corner should know better thats its hard to win a title by decision. Plus id put it in the running for worst fight of the year. Im sure dana blasted them in a post fight interview somewhere.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFitDad View Post
That fight resurrected WMMA for me. That was INSANE!!!

Izzy/Yoel was such a disappointment. Yoel is an Olympic Medal wrestler, and didnt try anything! Super low fight IQ

ps. he would mangle me inside of 30 seconds

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:01 AM

Watched it. Joanna vs Weili was like a God damn Winged Hussar vs a Shaolin Monk. The ladies showed that warrior spirit, while the men pranced around like a bunch off little girls.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Watched it. Joanna vs Weili was like a God damn Winged Hussar vs a Shaolin Monk. The ladies showed that warrior spirit, while the men pranced around like a bunch off little girls.
Being a retired high school teacher from Cleveland I can attest to the fact that "girl fights" were vicious...there was never any posturing...they just went at it...
Old 03-11-2020, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolio View Post
Being a retired high school teacher from Cleveland I can attest to the fact that "girl fights" were vicious...there was never any posturing...they just went at it...
I remember fights between black girls in high school.
It reminded me of the cartoon depiction of a cloud of dust, with random fists, and feet poking out every once in awhile.

They were NOT timid

Was he the greatest of all time? No idea, it's an impossible standard. Who cares? He was awesome, and that should be enough.