Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

HGH, IGF and Insulin Forum Discuss HGH and its effects on the human body.

Old 02-06-2019, 09:19 AM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Default High dose GH 2-3 X ew?

Was reading somewhere recently about taking you total GH weekly dosage and dividing it by 3. Says that itís much better for muscle growth vs ed. Anyone know more about this? Or better yet, anyone try this? Greatly appreciate any good replies...Redrock
Old 11-24-2019, 01:35 AM

Tried it for a bit 13yrs ago. Hygetropins and blue tops. 8iu MWF. Seemed to be fine but can't remember the details its been so long.
Old 11-24-2019, 10:28 AM
Euroking Sponsored Athlete ICFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
Was reading somewhere recently about taking you total GH weekly dosage and dividing it by 3. Says that itís much better for muscle growth vs ed. Anyone know more about this? Or better yet, anyone try this? Greatly appreciate any good replies...Redrock
I was doing 10iu EOD, made the most gains but RIP to my Blood glucose.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoudidnt View Post
I was doing 10iu EOD, made the most gains but RIP to my Blood glucose.
EOD and you still became insulin resistant? Feeling hypo after large carb meals? 10iu pharm grade?
Old 12-02-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
EOD and you still became insulin resistant? Feeling hypo after large carb meals? 10iu pharm grade?
My blood glucose was reading in the 140/150s.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:45 AM

Quote:
My blood glucose was reading in the 140/150s.
That was fasted?
Old 12-03-2019, 09:11 AM

Quote:
That was fasted?
Yes. Iíd do my shots before bed and that was in the morning.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Yes. Iíd do my shots before bed and that was in the morning.
Definitely high but not too crazy, did you try low dose slin for a few days or even a clp Weeks to give your pancreas a break? I found if i gave my body a break every week, whether 5 on 2 off or what i was doing for a while was GH on leg, back, chest days only, which seemed to work nice. I didnt have any hypo issues. So if i was normally doing 3iu a day, thats 21iu/week. Id split to 7iu 3xweek. Learned this from Nick Trigilli and i found it to work nicely for me
Old 12-03-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Definitely high but not too crazy, did you try low dose slin for a few days or even a clp Weeks to give your pancreas a break? I found if i gave my body a break every week, whether 5 on 2 off or what i was doing for a while was GH on leg, back, chest days only, which seemed to work nice. I didnt have any hypo issues. So if i was normally doing 3iu a day, thats 21iu/week. Id split to 7iu 3xweek. Learned this from Nick Trigilli and i found it to work nicely for me
Naw, I wonít touch insulin until later on when my body canít handle powerlifting anymore.

I was thinking of high dose post 3 days a week too instead of 3.5 times per week. I feel like that extra day might play a huge part.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Naw, I wonít touch insulin until later on when my body canít handle powerlifting anymore.

I was thinking of high dose post 3 days a week too instead of 3.5 times per week. I feel like that extra day might play a huge part.
Whats the correlation with Slin and powerlifting?
Old 12-03-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Whats the correlation with Slin and powerlifting?
Nothing but if I'm not willing to dedicate 100% to diet, I don't want to touch insulin.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Nothing but if I'm not willing to dedicate 100% to diet, I don't want to touch insulin.
Gotcha, your concerned with making weight and increasing fat Im guessing. I can assure you, unless you eating pizza and chinese food everyday, not much tonworry anout. About 15yrs ago, i ran 10 to 12iu pwo for 17 months straight. Just to shuttle pwo nutrients. I honestly believe slin use accounted for 5 total pounds over that time, because thats all i lost when i stopped using it. Never got fat gain off using that protocol and was NOT running GH at that time.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Gotcha, your concerned with making weight and increasing fat Im guessing. I can assure you, unless you eating pizza and chinese food everyday, not much tonworry anout. About 15yrs ago, i ran 10 to 12iu pwo for 17 months straight. Just to shuttle pwo nutrients. I honestly believe slin use accounted for 5 total pounds over that time, because thats all i lost when i stopped using it. Never got fat gain off using that protocol and was NOT running GH at that time.
Weight class is the biggest issue at the moment as Iím making the 181 cut again.
Fat gain isnít my issue. Iím more so worried of the health issues that could arise.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Weight class is the biggest issue at the moment as I’m making the 181 cut again.
Fat gain isn’t my issue. I’m more so worried of the health issues that could arise.
if running GH long term it can benifit you, GH as you know will cause insulin resistance over time, thus high blood sugar which if not addressed can lead to type 2 diabetes. taking breaks will help avoid this,exogenous insulin will give your pancreas a break,its working overtime pumping insulin out trying to drive glucose into the cells
Old 12-04-2019, 03:38 PM

Iíve always been scared of insulin. Can you please detail how you timed your eating w slin and what foods/supplements you used? Iíd greatly appreciate the help. Thanks....... Redrock

Quote:
if running GH long term it can benifit you, GH as you know will cause insulin resistance over time, thus high blood sugar which if not addressed can lead to type 2 diabetes. taking breaks will help avoid this,exogenous insulin will give your pancreas a break,its working overtime pumping insulin out trying to drive glucose into the cells
Old 12-04-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
Iíve always been scared of insulin. Can you please detail how you timed your eating w slin and what foods/supplements you used? Iíd greatly appreciate the help. Thanks....... Redrock
Its been years but basically, finish workout, 10-12iu shot in locker room prior to 45 min ride home, PWO Meal:carb/pro shake on way home. 7g carbs per iu. 45 min after shot PPWO Meal:carb/protien meal. Resume normal eating. Thats all i ever did. I know guys who use with every meal along with a long acting slin. Too much imo n risk perm damage. I kept it simple
Old 12-04-2019, 05:40 PM

Nice. Thatís along the same lines I was thinking. Only the fast acting for me. In and out, way less risk. Thanks brother........ Redrock

Quote:
Its been years but basically, finish workout, 10-12iu shot in locker room prior to 45 min ride home, PWO Meal:carb/pro shake on way home. 7g carbs per iu. 45 min after shot PPWO Meal:carb/protien meal. Resume normal eating. Thats all i ever did. I know guys who use with every meal along with a long acting slin. Too much imo n risk perm damage. I kept it simple