Go Back   OutlawMuscle Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Anabolic Steroid Discussion Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.

Old 09-07-2019, 07:12 AM

Couple months ago i tried it. Used 3/4 cc and had a lump of oil for about a week near my belly button. Like the oil just stayed there. It got sore from me constantly touching it to see is the oil dissipated. It finally did but bothered the fuck out if me.
Looks like 3/4cc of test c SQ would be same as 1cc test c IM for dosing. Thats what a urologist told me when i asked him about it at the gym and my buddy goes to a local trt doc and thats how he has him do it.
For now still sticking to IM. Would be nice to save that .25 cc though
Old 09-07-2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
Couple months ago i tried it. Used 3/4 cc and had a lump of oil for about a week near my belly button. Like the oil just stayed there. It got sore from me constantly touching it to see is the oil dissipated. It finally did but bothered the fuck out if me.
Looks like 3/4cc of test c SQ would be same as 1cc test c IM for dosing. Thats what a urologist told me when i asked him about it at the gym and my buddy goes to a local trt doc and thats how he has him do it.
Yeh i knew it sounded too good to be true. And what you described is kinda what i suspected would happen.

Anyone else have any input in this? Personal experiences?
Old 09-07-2019, 11:58 AM
Inner Circle Friend of the King

Iíve tried it, but I donít like it either. Too much discomfort for any positives imho. Iím sticking with insulin pins and rotating every day....... Redrock
Old 09-07-2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrock View Post
Iíve tried it, but I donít like it either. Too much discomfort for any positives imho. Iím sticking with insulin pins and rotating every day....... Redrock
U push oils through insulin pins? How?
Old 09-09-2019, 05:00 PM

Guys i never have a problem hey anyway to each is his own larger volume 3cc go im but 1ml goes sub q just fine it absorbs slightly slower but u hardly kno the diffrence so once again for the good ole 3cc go im smaller amounts sub q with any compound works fine

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Old 09-09-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsGardner View Post
U push oils through insulin pins? How?
Also u can back load slin pins pull the plunger use a nigger needle to load the slin pin

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Old 09-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Inner circle friend of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcarolina1970 View Post
use a nigger needle to load the slin pin
never heard of those
Old 09-26-2019, 08:33 PM

Default First...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsGardner View Post
Yeh i knew it sounded too good to be true. And what you described is kinda what i suspected would happen.

Anyone else have any input in this? Personal experiences?
First of all...you can inject anywhere on your stomach. I go from oblique to oblique. No pain, just that initial pinch then you're in. Grab some skin...stick...push...done. I've gone as high as my diaphragm and as low as my waist line. That's plenty of room to rotate areas. I've also done the loose skin on my hips. Now with DP Sus350 I sometimes get some injection burn, and some redness if its a "virgin" injection area. Very rarely I get the lump that lasts a week or so. I use a 1/2" 29g insulin pin for Sus350 and Eneth250. I run the bottle under hot water to lower the viscosity, pull, and then inject.

I'm getting a full lab of bloodwork done next week, and I'll report back the results. I've lowered my TRT dose down to 250mg a week (125mg twice a week). So I can report on SubQ effectiveness and DP quality.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:20 AM
Inner circle friend of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
if its that big of a deal cut your 3/4 in half and inject twice a week. I have done subq for many years and never have that problem.
Old 09-28-2019, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterthenyoo View Post
if its that big of a deal cut your 3/4 in half and inject twice a week. I have done subq for many years and never have that problem.
Sticking w IM for now since putting 2 meds in one syringe.
When back on trt ill try again
Old 10-30-2019, 08:38 PM

On my phone so sorry if I missed this.

Just found out about sub-q for injecting of steroids. My question is do I need use a slin needle? God knows I have hundreds if not more laying around since I am diabetic (family genetics man.).

Seems like it be a bitch push some stuff through a slin needle so was curious just use a 23g and just put it in maybe a quarter of an inch. Or that a terrible idea?
Old 10-30-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterthenyoo View Post
never heard of those
They never work

In Honor of Jeff "His Grizzness" Gerlick
Old 10-30-2019, 11:27 PM

Sub q absorbs a bit slower. Short of that all medical data I have read shows it works the same and causes overall a lot less tissue stress. Only real disadvantage it has it is harder to inject more than 1cc without a lump that can be tender to the touch.
Old 10-31-2019, 04:37 AM

I have been doing TRT for over 2 years using sub-q injections. I had a lot of irritation and a bit of a lump with abdominal and anterior thigh injections. I found that upper glute injections were not usually uncomfortable at all. My oil seems to be a bit underdosed so I inject 1/2 cc twice weekly.
Old 10-31-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Also u can back load slin pins pull the plunger use a nigger needle to load the slin pin
LMAO!!

but for real though, I'm definitely going to try subq injections for my next cycle. Going to need a lot of slin pins if 1cc per injection site is the max recommended
Old 10-31-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_c View Post
Sub q absorbs a bit slower. Short of that all medical data I have read shows it works the same and causes overall a lot less tissue stress. Only real disadvantage it has it is harder to inject more than 1cc without a lump that can be tender to the touch.
Yep that's when I use slins in my delts and split any doses not there into max 1cc per area. I found if you have enough fatty tissue you can maneuver the needle in a circle and just slowly inject to help spread the oil out so it breaks down at a slightly faster rate. I have a good 4 locations on my belly I can use with no issue so any lumps are gone by the time I make it back around if I'm not using larger doses.

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)
Old 11-02-2019, 07:29 PM

I use a 25g SQ.

.25cc tren 200
.25cc test 500
.25cc test 250

Twice per wk during 5-7mo cruise.

When I blast higher amounts of gear, it's all IM.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:33 AM

Default Awesome

This is great info.
I've been in the game a long fuckin' time, and I'm learning something new here.
I guess an old dog can learn new tricks!!

You cats rock!!
Old 11-29-2019, 09:12 PM

I've been injecting teste for trt subq for the past 2 years now. I can attest that there were no changes when I switched to IM to Subq injections. I also have bloodwork to prove it.

I usually get a lump that last 3 days that I can feel by touching but it doesn't bother me at all.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:54 AM

found a good video about SubQ injections at t-nation

https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/get-...m-testosterone
Old 11-30-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post
LMAO!!

but for real though, I'm definitely going to try subq injections for my next cycle. Going to need a lot of slin pins if 1cc per injection site is the max recommended
Lol my bad they work give it a try i have no issues

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Old 12-02-2019, 02:21 PM

I just started doing sub-q for my TRT. It's great for doing bi-weekly injections to keep levels stable. My labs show no difference in free test levels compared to when I was doing weekly IM injections.

I also love it because I'm one of those guys that no matter how many times I inject myself, I always get pretty nervous before hand staring at that larger needle. It's just something I've never gotten used to lol. But using 27g/0.5" needles is nothing.

I will say though, I stopped injecting on my abdomen and moved to the love handle area because of the pip. Bending over in the car with the seat belt over the injection area fuckin hurts lol, but the tenderness usually subsides within 24hr.

Last edited by BJJisLIFE : 12-02-2019 at 02:23 PM.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:32 AM
Female Member

It sounds like for the most part everyone is happy with SQ oils. What is the results with tren ace?
Old 12-03-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thikaz View Post
It sounds like for the most part everyone is happy with SQ oils. What is the results with tren ace?
Did tren e no problem that was the one time i did tren wont use it ever again most likely tho but 1ml 200mg was just fine

Acelabs
Avogen
Unclesz
Euroking
Goroids
Old 12-05-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Did tren e no problem that was the one time i did tren wont use it ever again most likely tho but 1ml 200mg was just fine
damn man! how was the PIP? I keep my sub-q injections at 1/2ml because of the tenderness.